剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
-雷 尝尝 -我不想尝
- Ray, taste this. - I don't want to taste it.
-你必须尝 雷 拜托 -我有自己的食物
- No, you must, Ray, please, Ray. - I -- I have food of my own.
拜托 就为了妈妈 给妈妈看看
Please, just for Mommy. Show Mommy.
别这样 别逼我
Don't do this, don't make me do this.
来 吃一口
Come on, try a little bite.
-为妈妈吃一口 -别逼我
- One little bite for Mommy. - Don't make me.
如果你爱我 就会吃一口
If you love me, you'll taste a bite.
快尝尝
Come on, taste it, taste it.
很恶心 对吧
It's disgusting, isn't it?
-有人说了 -我也听见了
- Somebody said it. - I heard it, too.
那个词
The word.
他们
Them.
谁去告诉他们
Who gets to tell 'em off?
最先喝完饮料的人
Whoever finishes their drink first.
拜托
Come on, dude!
喝完了 该谁表演 我
Done! Whose booth? My booth.
这是你的第一次迪梅奥敏感性演讲吗
Is this your first DiMeo sensitivity speech?
我会让你骄傲的
I'll do you proud.
你们好
Why, hello there.
一开始声音很小 挺好的
Starting quiet, good.
让他们接受
Get them to come to you.
现在有些无礼了
Ooh, a little sass now.
有自己的风格
Making it his own.
摇着手指 我真希望我也会这样做
Wagging his finger -- Yeah, wish I had that.
对 用手挡住他们的脸
Yeah, that's right. Hand in their face.
他们无权说话 你可以说话
They don't get to talk, you get to talk.
他回来了 真有效率
He's coming back, efficient.
他们再也不会用那个词了是吗
So, they're never gonna use that word again, right?
他们要给私家车道重刷柏油
They're having their driveway re-tarred.
-抱歉 -很抱歉
- Sorry. Sorry! - So sorry about that.
无言有爱 第一季第二十一集
这是谁
Who is this?
没人跟我说丹尼尔·克雷格坐轮椅
No one told me Daniel Craig uses a wheelchair,
或者他最好的朋友是瑞恩·高斯林先生
or that his best friend was Mr. Ryan Gosling.
跟你说了妈妈会觉得我们很帅
Told you Mom would think we look hot.
JJ 我知道你拒绝了我的这个提议
JJ, I know you shot me down when I offered
将你的轮椅装饰成
to trick out your wheelchair for prom
特殊的舞厅模式选项来参加舞会
with a special disco-mode option.
我尊重你
I respect that.
这个按钮是派对模式的
This button is party-mode.
不要 不要
"No, no, no, no!"
为什么不要
Why not?
在这种活动上 我获得了太多关注
"I get too much attention at these things.
我想融入
I want to blend in."
祝你融入顺利 因为我害怕
Well, good luck blending in, 'cause I'm afraid --
砰砰
boop, boop --
你们帅气模式的按钮还有用
your gorgeous-mode buttons still work.
妈妈 你让我尴尬了
Mom, you're embarrassing me!
亲爱的 你确定今晚不要肯尼斯帮你吗
Darling, are you sure you don't want Kenneth to help you tonight?
他不需要我帮他说话
Oh, he won't need me speaking for him.
等他到了露天看台
He won't be talking much at all
他根本不用说太多话
once he gets to the bleachers.
在露天看台下面
You know, under the bleachers?
拉斐特舞会之夜 那是亲热之城
Lafayette prom night? It's make-out city!
好好学法语吧
Bone up on your French!
那就是接吻
Kissing, that is!
他们点了什么 我就点什么
I'll have what they're having.
这是给谁的
Who is this for?
现在七年级学生也去舞会了吗
Oh, do seventh-graders go to prom now?
我是提供点心的
I'm working refreshments.
现在他们告诉我 我只用排好潘趣酒杯
Now they tell me I'm just lining up cups of punch.
我花了一个月时间研究《鸡尾酒》中的汤姆·科鲁兹
There's a month of studying Tom Cruise in "Cocktail"
这时光再也不复回了
I'll never get back.
天啊
Dang!
香醋和蛋酒
Ugh, balsamic vinegar and egg nog?
-重点是倾注 -嗯
- It's really more about the throwing. - Yeah.
是你被卡在
Hey, aren't you the guy that got stuck
学校吉祥物服装中吗
in the school mascot costume?
我更喜欢认为自己是
I'd like to think of myself as the guy
从中逃脱的人
who got out of it.
她为什么笑
"Why is she smiling at that?"
我听说过
I've heard about this.
我觉得这叫做动脉瘤
I think it's called an aneurysm?
我是莱莉·马林斯
I'm Riley Mullins.
不 我见过莱莉·马林斯
No, I've seen Riley Mullins.
我只是在春假时化妆打扮了
I just had a bit of a makeover over spring break.
我去掉了牙齿矫正器 做了激光眼科手术
I lost the headgear and got laser eye surgery.
哥们 这是她变美的第一天
Dude, this is her first day of being hot.
她没意识到你配不上她
She doesn't realize she's out of you league.
-什么 -没什么
- What's that? - Nothing.
我是你能找到的最好的
I'm the best you can do. Let's go.
我要去站在吧台后面
Well, I'm gonna go stand behind a bar.
我要坐着800磅的轮椅融入
"And I'm gonna go blend in with an 800-pound wheelchair."
祝你好运
Good luck!
你准备好了吗
You ready?
抱歉 JJ
Oh, sorry, JJ.
各位 JJ来了
Hey, everybody, JJ's here.
JJ自♥拍♥
JJ selfie.
去吧 JJ 去吧 JJ 去吧 JJ
Go, JJ, go, JJ! Go, JJ!
腾出点空间 JJ舞蹈圈
Make some room, JJ dance circle!
去吧 JJ 去吧 JJ
Go, JJ! Go, JJ!
去吧 JJ 去吧 JJ
Go, JJ! Go, JJ!
去吧 JJ
Go, JJ!
那男孩为什么盯着我
Why is that boy staring at me?
他只是在根据你的外表评判你
Ugh. He's just judging you by your cover.
她性格很好的
Hey, she has a great personality!
这里好吵
It's so loud in here.
我们该去找个安静的地方
We should go find a quiet spot.
也许在露天看台下面
Maybe... under the bleachers?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
显然 在这所学校
I -- Apparently at this school,
露天看台下面是个传统
"Under the bleachers" Is kind of a thing.
我知道
I know.
那好吧
All right, then.
稍等 小姐
One moment, my lady.
快速问问 怎么亲热
Quick question. How do you make out?
把你舌头当牙刷
Think of your tongue as a toothbrush
刷她的牙齿
and just brush her teeth.
我想也是 谢谢
Thought so. Thanks!
你在想什么 给我这个
What were you thinking, giving me this?
我觉得这是份不错的礼物
I was thinking it was a nice gift.
别担心 我不会再犯这个错
Don't worry. I won't make that mistake again.
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I-I forgot this.
我知道这不是我家 但是拜托
Look, I know it's not my place, but come on, guys.
别吵架 你们没计划吗
Don't argue. Didn't you have plans?
出去吧 找乐子
Go, you know, have fun.
我们就在这样做啊 这是我们的夜晚
We are. This is our night.
吵架之夜 这最棒了
Fight night. It's the best!
我们不喜欢在孩子面前吵闹
We don't like arguing in front of the kids,
所以当我们觉得要吵架时 就写在纸上
so when we feel one coming on we write it
然后塞进瓶子里
on a bit of paper and we stuff it in the bottle.
你们整晚都两人独处
You have a night all to yourselves,
而你们选择这样度过吗
and that's how you choose to spend it?
这很有趣 对吧 我们叫喊 扔东西
Yeah, it's fun, isn't it? Yeah, we yell, we throw things.
吉米脖子上会爆出一条可爱的血管
Jimmy has this cute little vein he pops out on his neck.
别说了 你的血管才可爱
Stop it. Your vein is the cute one.
我给你看
Here, I'll show you.
你能有多不感恩啊
How ungrateful can you be?
这就是没场合的礼物
It was a gift for no occasion.
不 场合是 恭喜
Oh no, the occasion was, "Congratulations,
你的手指和香肠一样粗
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表