剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
I take full responsibility.
我没有借口
I have no excuse.
出什么事了
What happened?
是别人的错
It was everybody else's fault!
我想换礼物
I was trying to replace the presents.
面包车被偷走时 礼物也在里面
They were in the van when it was taken.
什么
What?
车被偷时没人帮忙
Nobody helped when it was stolen,
我想换礼物时没人帮忙
nobody helped when I was trying to replace them,
我在完全一样的P3 P4
and nobody helped when I was looking for the car
P5和L2停车场找车时
on the identical, bloody P3, 4, 5,
也没人帮忙
and -- for some reason -- L2.
为什么
Why?!
你为什么不跟我们说礼物的事
Why didn't you just tell us about the presents?
因为这很悲惨
'Cause it's miserable!
我不想让你们觉得世界很悲惨
I don't want you thinking the world is a miserable place,
特别是在圣诞节
especially at Christmas.
听起来就是
Sounds like it kind of is.
我知道 有些残酷 是吧
I know. It's a bit harsh, isn't it?
没事的
It's okay.
我能帮你挂其余的装饰品吗
Can I help you hang up the rest of the ornaments?
都挂上了
They're all in there.
很漂亮吧
Isn't it pretty?
圣诞节 真是鬼话
Christmas -- what a crock.
是啊 孩子们 忘记我说过的
Yeah, kids, forget what I said
我同胞的善良吧
about goodwill towards my fellow man.
那是胡扯
It's rubbish.
迪梅奥一家和世界是对立的
There's the DiMeos, and there's the rest of the world.
那男人为什么盯着我们
Why is that man staring at us?
那是泰德
That's Tad.
他刚说了我们的名字
He just said our name.
现在真正的节目开始了
And now the real show begins.
我听到了
I heard you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
实际上 跟我来
Actually, come with me.
你即将知道
You're about to find out.
注意 各位
Attention, everyone.
我有件事要说
I have a special announcement.
你们很多人也许听说了
As many of you have heard,
我们之中的一个家庭 迪梅奥一家
one of our own families, the DiMeos,
他们家的面包车最近被偷了
recently had their van stolen,
就在学校的停车场
right from the school parking lot.
本着节日的精神
In the spirit of the holidays,
我们想为他们做点事情
we wanted to do a little something
帮他们渡过这艰难的时刻
to help them through this tough time.
什么
What?
我们开始了筹款
So we started up a collection
好让你买♥♥新的面包车
so you can buy a new van.
真是好人啊
Oh, such beautiful people!
我的家人很幸运
Our family is so lucky to be part
能加入一个慷慨大方的社区
of such an incredibly generous community.
迪伦 我错了
Dylan, I was wrong.
人们并不糟糕
People aren't awful.
我是说 不是你们所有人
Well, I mean, not -- not -- not all of you.
我没怀疑过你们
I mean, I never doubted you.
我们现在想致谢
And now we'd like to say a few thank you's.
米勒一家 谢谢
To the Miller family, thank you.
张一家 谢谢
To the Chang family, thank you.
谢谢他们 泰德 谢谢他们所有人
Thank them, Tad! Thank them all!
我们会在这里待一整晚
We'll stay here all night.
戈德斯坦一家 谢谢
To the Goldstein family, thank you.
你真要全读了啊
Oh, you really are gonna read them all, aren't you?
中村一家 谢谢
To the Nakamuras, thank you.
你有些哽咽吗
"You got a little lump in your throat?"
一群陌生人为你的家人做了这事
A bunch of strangers just did that for your family.
我知道这很难效仿
I know it's a tough act to follow,
但我觉得你能做到
but I think you can do it.
各位 请大家热烈欢迎
And now, everyone please give a special welcome
独唱者 JJ·迪梅奥
to our soloist, JJ DiMeo!
我知道重点是这孩子 但你能扩大聚光灯
I know it's about the kid, but you could widen the spotlight.
过了一段时间就很蠢了
It's just silly after a point.
停止音乐
"Stop. Stop the music.
有人该来独唱
There's someone else who deserves this solo.
雷
Ray?"
等等 别走
Wait, don't go.
二重唱更好
It's better as a duet.
*普世欢腾*
*Joy to the world*
*救主下降*
*The Lord is come*
*大地接君王*
*Let Earth receive her King*
*惟愿众心预备地方*
*Let ev'ry heart prepare Him room*
*诸天*
*And Hea--*
*诸天*
*Hea-Heav...*
伙计 怎么了
Dude, what?
你紧张吗
You nervous?
想象大家都是裸体
Well, just -- just picture everyone naked.
这是因为她吗
Oh, this about her?
给她穿上衣服
Put her clothes back on!
毛衣
Sweater!
毛衣
Sweater!
天啊 她穿这件毛衣看起来真美
Oh, man, she looks good in that sweater.
唱点什么
Sing something!
*诸天 诸天*
*And Heaven, and Heaven*
*万物歌♥唱*
*And nature sing*
这辆面包车是最酷的
This van is the coolest thing ever.
真的 如果一个陌生人靠边停车
Seriously, if a stranger pulled up
让我上车 我会照做的
and told me to get in it, I would do it.
他都没必要给我糖
He wouldn't even have to offer me candy.
有时候最好的事来源于
Sometimes the best things come from
我们经历的最糟糕的事
the worst things to happen to us.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 偷走我们之前货车的人
Thank you, whoever stole our old van.
我知道我拉了手刹
I know I set the parking brake.
肯定是有人上车拉下了手刹
Someone must have broken in and undone it.
很悲哀 在圣诞节呢
Very sad. At Christmas.
我们得退回
"Do we have to retu--"
我们得退回新面包车
We have to return the new van.
至少我们现在有礼物了
A least we have our gifts now.
有些礼物很大 都装不进面包车
Some gifts are so big that they can't even fit in the van.
*用冬青枝条装饰大厅*
*Deck the halls with boughs of holly*
*啦啦啦啦*
*Fa-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la*
欢迎来到舞蹈演员选拔赛
Welcome to dance-team tryouts.
我会展示 你们可以上来试试
I'll demonstrate, and you can come up and try.
好 雷 你想上来试试吗
Okay. Ray, you want to come up and give it a try?
本着圣诞的精神 JJ 你来吧
In the spirit of Christmas, JJ, why don't you take it?
交给我吧
I've got this.
上来吧
Come on up.
五六七八
5, 6, 7, 8, ah!
继续唱歌♥吧 JJ
Stick to singing, JJ.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表