剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I obviously can't match her
她那么鼓舞人心的
for rousing, inspirational content,
但我觉得我有那口音
but I do think I've -- I've got the accent.
哎呀 亲爱的
Oi, love!
不 我做不到
Ooh, wow, no, I can't do any of it.
欢迎来到缅因州
Welcome to Maine.
你们想去哪个夏令营
Which camp are you trying to get to?
我们这里没多少夏令营
We don't have much going on here.
好吧 这个 我们迟到了
Oh, right. Well, that one. We're terribly late,
我得和我的宝贝儿子道别
and I've got to say goodbye to my baby boy.
不知道你可否载我们一程
I don't suppose there's any way you could give us a ride.
我很想帮忙
I'd like to help.
但我该警告你 我没车
But I should warn you, I don't have a car.
你好 你在这工作吗
Hi! Do you work here?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我是吗 -什么
- Do I? - What?
我得帮忙把我弟弟的轮椅打开
I need help opening this chair for my brother.
如果你不在这里工作
And if you don't work here,
我现在就该告发你
I'm supposed to report you right away.
保安
Security!
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
不不 我跟你一样
No, no. I'm like you.
我哥哥用的轮椅一模一样
My brother actually uses this exact wheelchair.
你只用把这里打开
You just have to un-click here and...
你简直救了我的命
You're a life saver.
我们之前为什么尴尬
So, why were you being weird before?
说来话长 我跟女孩交流有困难
Long story. I was having trouble talking to girls.
是吗
You were?
你看起来挺贴心的
You seem sweet.
我就是啊
I am sweet!
我是雷
I'm Ray.
我是泰勒
I'm Taylor.
我该把这个送去我弟弟那了
So, I should get this to my brother.
然后去给建议
And then go counsel.
你想跟我一起走吗
Would you like to walk with me?
我很乐意
I'd really, really like that.
肯定不远了
Can't be far now.
有篝烟就有篝火
Where there's bon-smoke, there's bonfire.
人行道没了 我们该把轮椅放这里吗
Oh, the sidewalk ends. Should we leave the chair here?
哇 真正的大声欢呼
"Wow, actual big-whoop."
是啊 的确是欢呼
Yes, it is a tremendous whoop.
我觉得我会喜欢这里的
"I think I'm gonna love it here."
很好
Good.
没那么想妈妈了吗
Miss Mom a little less?
更想了
"More."
JJ
JJ!
JJ
JJ!
你好 我得找到我儿子
Hello! I need to find my son.
你们建立了社会秩序吗
Have you established a social order yet?
夏令营里最受欢迎的人是谁
Where's your most popular camper?
-玛雅 -肯尼
- Maya! - Kenny!
等等
Hello! Hold on.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你不想弄得太大 但我必须得来
You didn't want a scene, but I had to come.
我想找到一个你需要我的原因 我找不到
I tried to find a reason that you'd need me, and I couldn't.
所以我为了自己来了
So...I came for me.
我得见你
I needed to see you.
我得见到这一切 我得道别
I needed to see this, and I needed to say goodbye.
如果你不想要我在这里 很抱歉 但我为自己而来了
So, I'm sorry if you don't want me here, but I came for me.
我想要你在这里
"I want you --" H-E -- "Here."
所以我才来 为了你
And that is why I came, for you.
夏季肯尼斯为你带来这一刻
This moment brought to you by Summer Kenneth.
我就要两分钟时间
I asked for two minutes.
总之 我学校里的所有女孩都跟彼此说话
Anyway, all of the girls at my school talk to each other.
我为什么要告诉你 我认识的每个女孩都不喜欢我
Why am I telling you how every girl I meet doesn't like me?
不是我想让你喜欢我
Not that I want you to like me.
我喜欢你 朋友那种喜欢 也许更多
I like you as a friend, maybe more.
我不想排除任何可能性
I don't want to rule anything out.
记得我帮你打开轮椅吗
Remember when I helped you open that wheelchair?
那挺好的吧
That sure was nice.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
朋友那种喜欢
As a friend.
没排除任何可能性
With nothing ruled out.
雷 该走了
Oi, Ray! Time to go.
这么快
Already?
也许我们能在夏令营后见面 你住哪里
Maybe we can meet after camp. Where do you live?
加州
California.
我也住加州 奥兰治县
I live in California, Orange County!
什么 我也住奥兰治县
What? I live in Orange County!
简直难以置信
This is unbelievable!
听着 泰勒 我知道这很快
Listen, Taylor, I know this is fast,
但你愿意做我的夏季笔友女友吗
but will you be my summer pen-pal girlfriend?
实际上我已经有夏季笔友男友了
Actually, I already have a summer pen-pal boyfriend...
我会这样告诉下一个问的男孩 因为你是我的笔友
...is what I'll tell the next guy who asks 'cause I'm your pen-pal.
你骗我
You faked me out!
你的幽默感和我一样淘气
Your sense of humor is as wicked as mine!
我爱我们
I love us!
多谢带我来这里
"Thanks for bringing me here.
很抱歉我之前表现得很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was a jerk about it."
我很高兴你那样做了
I'm glad you were.
那让我不悲伤 直到此刻
It kept me from being sad until this very moment.
我们爱你 哥哥
We love you, buddy.
你会过得很开心
You'll have fun.
是啊 但不会太开心
Yeah, but not too much fun.
你可以的 宝贝儿子
You got this, baby boy.
JJ
JJ!
我有女友了
I have a girlfriend!
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表