剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我懂 我穿着衣服看起来更好
I-I get it. I'm -- I'm better in clothes.
我不是那意思
Not what I meant.
但我想到了 我的确见过你光身子
But it occurs to me -- I did see you nude,
我没有评论是很无礼的
and it was rude of me not to comment.
沉默是震耳欲聋的
Yeah, well, the silence was deafening.
晚了很久的称赞
A long-overdue kudos.
吃个纸杯蛋糕吧
Here, have a cupcake.
他们说肯尼斯
They say "Kenneth."
我说肯尼斯很棒
And I say Kenneth is great.
-有K -是的
- Got a "K." - It does, yeah.
告诉我
So, tell me.
你最近有什么情况
What's new with you?
我看起来气色这么好是有原因的
There's a reason why I'm looking so good.
我刚跟前任分手了
I just broke up with my ex. Oh.
我这是在复仇
Hence the revenge bod. Mm.
特蕾西那天给我发了短♥信♥
She texted me the other day, Tracey did.
她不是吧
Stop it, she didn't.
她找了个新男友
Yeah, she's got this new guy.
-是吗 -浮夸 有钱
- Does she? - Flashy. Money.
我为什么要知道这事
You know, why do I need to know this?
-我不知道 -因为她想赢
- I don't know. - Because she wants to win.
她想赢
She wants to win.
但我不想再玩游戏了
But I don't want to play the game anymore.
别玩游戏了
No, don't play the game.
我只需要禁止这一切
I just need to shut this down.
-不是为了伤害她 只是为了说够了 -够了
- Not to hurt her. Just to say, "Enough." - Enough.
特蕾西 你做你
"Tracey, you do you.
-我要做肯尼斯 -我要做肯尼斯
- I'm doing Kenneth." - "I'm doing Kenneth."
好了 同学们 开始了
All right, class, let's get started.
未完待续
To be continued.
最好是
Better be.
好 瞧见了吗 JJ
All right, see, JJ?
我们要进去激烈比赛了
We're getting in there, we're mixing it up.
好险
Whoa, close one.
-这边 -来了
- Over here. - Coming to you.
不 我们不想要
No, we don't want it.
那人没人防
That guy's open.
很好
Nice.
什么
Wha--
好吧 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
准备冲撞吧
Brace for impact!
还行嘛
That wasn't so bad.
待争夺球
Loose puck.
加油 JJ
Come on, JJ.
球是你的了
It's all yours.
快 快
Come on, come on.
好
All right.
我们要对他说什么吗
Do we say something to him?
我们比他厉害
Uh, uh, maybe we own him?
我们比你厉害 做得好 JJ
We own you. Good job, JJ.
好啊 雷
'Sup, Ray?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing in here?
你不该这么不小心
You shouldn't have been so careless.
我从前院就能闻见你的蜡烛味道
I could smell your candles from the front yard.
你不能在这里 这是我的地方
You can't be here. This is my place.
我得放松 冥想
I need it to relax and contemplate
处理恐惧和感情
and process my fears and emotions.
我看到了
So I read.
哎呀
Yeesh.
带上你的披萨
Take your pizza,
别提我做的关于妈妈的梦
mention my dream about Mom to no one,
离开我的地盘
and get out of my space.
跟我分享
Share it with me,
不然这日记就曝光了
or that journal goes up on the cloud.
那这就是我们的私人空间了
A place called us it is.
-肯 -嗯
- Psst, Ken. - Hmm?
如果我们引起了
Hey. I just want to apologize
你和你老板之间的麻烦 我想道歉
if we caused any trouble with your boss.
你们说什么
What are you talking about?
上课之前 她告诉我们 走开 你有主了
Well, before class, she told us, stay away, you're taken.
不是吧
You don't say.
突然这些纸杯蛋糕没那么好吃了
Suddenly, these cupcakes got a lot less appetizing.
你觉得好玩吗
You having fun?
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我小时候不算是个运动员
You know, I was never really much of an athlete as a child.
知道吗 待会儿再说
You know what? Later.
我们要比赛了
We got a game to play.
什么 对 回来防守
What? Right, back on defense.
来吧
Let's do this.
封锁 封锁 封锁
Block, block, block, block!
那是你的
Is that your t--
牙医 牙医
Dentist. Dentist.
牙医 牙医
Dentist. Dentist!
肯尼斯
Kenneth.
JJ还没来呢
JJ's not even here.
是啊
No.
但我伙计来了
But my buddy is.
顺便说一句 你们家没有百吉饼
By the way, uh, you are out of bagels,
奶油干酪 西红柿和绷带了
cream cheese, tomatoes, and bandages.
我不大擅长切百吉饼
Uh, I'm not that good at cutting bagels.
我的就是你的 伙计
What's mine is yours...buddy.
我猜你想听我跟我前任的故事的
So, I'm guessing you are wanting the latest chapter
最后一章吧
in the saga with my ex.
想 倒不如说需要
Want? Try need.
我昨晚做了关于特蕾西的梦
So, I'm having this dream about Tracey last night,
我们在船里
and we are in a boat
在 听好了 海中♥央♥
in the middle of -- get this -- the ocean.
什么 惊呆了
What? Mind...blown.
我们在玩《梦幻足球选秀包》
Yeah, and we're having a fantasy-football draft.
我的跑卫是德安古洛·威廉姆斯
And my running backs are DeAngelo Williams,
杰里米·希尔和朱利叶斯·托马斯
Jeremy Hill, and Julius Thomas.
但疯狂的是 在现实生活中
But crazy thing is, in real life,
朱利叶斯·托马斯是近边锋
Julius Thomas is a tight end.
是吗 哇
Is he? Wow.
真是赤着脚说的一个好故事啊
What a fascinating story to tell while barefoot.
玩完之后 我很累 所以打了个盹
So, after the draft, I'm tired, and so I take a nap.
结果在梦里又做了个梦
And then I have a dream in my dream!
我再也受不了了
Oh, I can't take it anymore!
我讨厌听别人的梦
I hate hearing about people's dreams.
我知道
I know.
你跟我说过一次 我听进去了
You told me once, and I listened.
我关心
I care.
不像你 你只是装的
Unlike you, who's just pretending to
因为你担心那对心肺复苏术课上的夫妇会抢走我
because you're afraid that that CPR couple will steal me away.
他们跟你说的 对吧
They told you about that, did they?
他们跟你说了一想到你要离开
Did they also tell you how I teared up
我就泪流满面
at the thought of losing you
我开始渐渐认为
and how I've come to think of you
你是我从未有过的弟弟
as the brother that I never had?
好吧 太过了
Fine. Too Far.
你让我好烦
You bug me!
我忍♥受你只是因为我关心JJ
I only put up with you 'cause I care about JJ.
我对你也是
Yeah, right back at you.
不要
No. Don't.
等等 萨克斯管怎么了
Wait, what happened to the saxophone?
我练不好
Doesn't fit in my practice space.
我更擅长这个
And I'm a lot better at this.
好吧 够了
Okay, okay, that's it.
够了 你得走
That's it. You have to leave.
不然呢 你要写日记吗
Or what? Are you gonna journal about it?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表