剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
谁打喷嚏了
Who sneezed?
结束了 雷
It's over, Ray.
不 我不要去病房♥
No, not the sick room.
我是你们中的人
I'm -- I'm one of you.
我是健康的
I'm a "Well."
我给你一次喷嚏的机会
One sneeze I'll give you. Ah--
但听起来你要打第二个喷嚏了
But it sounds like you got another one coming on.
对着肘窝打 雷
Into your chelidon, Ray.
你的发型怎么这么好看
Why does your hair look so fabulous?
早上好 家人
Good morning, family.
我恢复健康了
I am returned to health.
我睡了特康复的一觉
I had the most restorative night's sleep,
毫无疑问 多亏了我检测到母亲和孩子之间
Thanks, no doubt, to my dopamine receptors
永恒纽带的多巴胺受体
detecting the eternal bond between mother and baby.
谢谢你替代我 怎么样
Thanks for filling in for me. How'd it go?
很糟糕 非常糟糕
Bad! Bad, bad, bad.
很难吧
Was it hard?
我都不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
现在我要去上班了
And now I'm gonna go to my job,
那感觉会像是水疗日
which is going to feel like a spa day
紧接着你称之为周二的地狱
next to the hell that you call a Tuesday. Oh.
谢谢你的服务
Thank you for your service.
不客气 亲爱的
Mm. You're very welcome, darling.
他真的很艰苦 对吧
He really struggled, didn't he?
是啊
Yeah, he did.
我给他六分 满分是14000分
I mean, I give him a 6...Out of 14,000.
你们这群小可怜
Oh, you poor darlings.
爸爸度过了困难的时光 对吧
Daddy had a hard time, did he?
他在撒谎 什么情况
He's lying. What is this?
-各位 -欢迎回来 亲爱的
- Hey, guys. - Welcome home, darling.
能去上班 不用处理糟糕的妈妈职责
Oh, it must be such a relief to get to go to work
一定让你松了一口气吧
and not have to deal with all that awful "Mum duty."
真是解脱了
Oh! Such a relief.
沉默誓言对你们来说毫无意义吗
Does a vow of silence mean nothing to you?
不是我
It wasn't me.
放松 我知道是谁
Relax. I know who it was. Huh.
真令人信服 大嘴巴
Yeah, that's really convincing, blabbermouth.
别怪大嘴巴 这怪你
Don't blame blabbermouth. This is on you.
你犯两次错了
You're on a roll.
孩子们 能让我们单独带会儿吗
Kids, can you give us a minute?
你们的妈妈和我得谈谈
Your mom and I need to have a talk.
你是说吵架
"You mean a fight."
我当然不是那意思
No, of course I don't mean a fight.
瞧 你撒谎时就是这样
See? That's what it looks like when you lie.
很蠢
Just silly.
好吧 你为什么说那天很难
Okay. Why would you say that day was hard?
你工作很努力 很骄傲自己做的事
You work hard. You take pride in what you do.
你应该觉得自己很重要
You deserve to feel important.
觉得自己很重要 重要性的错觉
Ah, "Feel important," The illusion of importance.
现在你对我居高临下咯
So now you're patronizing me.
-猜猜怎么 我先对你居高临下的 -怎么说
- Well, guess what -- I patronized you first! - How?
我让你更容易了
I took it easy on you.
你搞定的那天 我删掉了所有难的工作
That day you crushed, I took all the hard stuff out.
你搞定的是婴儿日
You crushed a baby day.
我不信 我搞定的是大男孩日
I don't believe you. I crushed a big-boy day.
知道我给你的那张清单吗
You know that little list I gave you?
来看看真正的清单
Say hello to the real deal.
PT OT SSI的SNT
P.T., O.T., S.N.T. From S.S.I.?
好吧 有些听起来像是编的
Okay, some of these sound made up.
-SNT是什么 -特殊需要信托
- S.N.T.? - Special needs trust.
我没时间核实一切
I don't have time to fact-check all this.
该你了 吉米的名单 说吧
Your turn -- Jimmy's list, any time.
我有自己的缩写 女人
Oh, I have letters of my own, lady.
我的工作呢
How about my j-o-b?
对 你工作
Yeah, you work.
对 我是养家糊口的人
Yeah. I am, uh, uh, the breadwinner.
而且我还买♥♥培根回来
Also, I bring home the bacon.
意思都是工作 都包括了
Both mean "Job." Already covered.
记得那负鼠吗
Oh! Oh! Remember that possum?
谁把负鼠赶跑了
Who Chased the possum away?
TPC 追负鼠的人 孩子们 回来
T.P.C. -- The possum chaser. Kids, come back.
帮帮我 我也有贡献 对吧
Help me out. I contribute here, right?
大嘴巴 说真的
Blabbermouth, seriously!
拜托
Come on!
我怎么向家庭提供价值啊
How do I provide value to the family?
你赶走了那负鼠
You chased away that possum.
不仅如此
I do more than that.
肯定的 我一直都很累
I must. I'm tired all the time.
问题 我要怎么帮忙
Question, how do I help around --
他坚持的
He insisted on this.
我说我会帮你
Hey, I said I'd help you.
我还以为是帮你造卫星
I thought it would be with your weird moons.
你自己要做指甲的
You wanted the nails.
我要怎么为家庭做贡献
How do I contribute to this family?
你提到过赶走负鼠
You mentioned something about shooing a possum?
什么帮忙 卫星做完了
What help? The moons are finished.
我没有清单
I've got no list.
亲爱的 我不是那意思
Oh, darling, I didn't mean it.
你做很多事的
You do a lot.
真骄傲 真得意
So proud, so cocky.
年度父亲搞定的一天
"Father of the year" crushes a day
甚至都写不满便利贴
that barely fits on a post-it note.
这一天刚开始很棒的
This day, it started out so great.
你们要一直想
You guys keep thinking about
我为我们家做的事 好吗
things I do for this family, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
汤好了
Oh, yeah! Soup's on!
-我问你个问题 -好
- Let me ask you a question. - Yeah.
你看着我时 是不是看到了一个累赘
When you look at me, do you see dead weight?
还是什么都看不见
O-or do you see...Nothing,
没有形态或者实体的一团雾
just like a mist without form or substance?
你生病时成了诗人了
You turn into a little poet when you're sick.
别管我 妈妈
Leave me alone, mom!
我该去看看那是怎么回事
That seems like something I should check on. Hmm?
走开 快走开
Go! Just go away!
迪梅奥太太 怎么了
Mrs. Dimeo, uh..Hat's going on?
雷恐慌发作了
Ray is having some kind of a panic attack,
我在想办法让他冷静
and I'm just trying to calm him down.
雷 冷静
Ray, calm down!
快冷静
Calm down right now!
我不冷静
I will not calm down!
你的作业很烂 那能有多烂
So, your project stinks. How bad could it be?
你想吗 想看吗
You want to see it? You want to see it?!
给
Here!
顺便说句 这玩意儿占30%的成绩
By the way, that thing is worth 30% of my grade!
天啊 你要永远住在我们家地下室了
God! You're gonna be living in our basement forever,
而我们家都没有地下室
and we don't even have one!
电视坏了吗
Is the TV not working?
噢 是对的
Oh, that's right!
既然你不够成熟
Since you don't have the maturity
无法接受男人和成熟♥女♥人之间的感情
to accept a relationship between a man and blossoming woman,
我重置了家长控制
I reset the parental controls
为你这种心理成熟的人
for people of your... emotional maturity.
走开 别烦我
Get away! Leave me alone!
伙计 他们都在互相攻击
Dude, they're all going at each other --
迪伦和JJ 雷和玛雅
Dylan and JJ, Ray and Maya.
我们能搞点比塑料隔音效果更好的东西吗
Can we put up something stronger than this plastic?
我没法出去对付他们
I can't go out there and deal with them,
所以我需要你这样做
so this is what I'm gonna need you to do.
首先弄点冰淇淋
First, take some ice cream
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表