剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
It's this Charlie guy -- lives two streets over.
小个子 很诡诈吗
Little guy? Shifty?
-不 -我见过他
- No. - Yeah. I've seen him.
好吧 肯尼斯工作第一天不怎么样
Okay. Not a great first day for Kenneth.
是啊 但是很棒的最后一天 对吧
Yeah, but it makes for a fantastic last one, doesn't it?
你能信吗 JJ觉得
Can you believe that JJ thinks
那男人比我更了解他
that man knows him better than I do
并且更有趣
and that he's more fun?
等等 原来是这样吗
Wait a minute. Is that what this is?
如果肯尼斯不称职
If Kenneth doesn't have what it takes,
好吧 他得走
okay, he's got to go.
但如果这是因为你觉得受到了威胁
But if this is about you feeling threatened,
那你得翻篇
you have to get over it.
不 是第一个原因 你喜欢的原因
No, no, no. It's the first one. It's the one you liked.
现在我能炒了他吗
Can I fire him now?
我是认真的
Look, I mean it.
不管他又不有趣 这又不是这份工作的重点
Doesn't matter if he's fun. It's not what the job's about.
重点是JJ的尊严和安全
The job is about JJ's dignity and safety.
给他喂食 洗澡
It's about feeding him and showering him
照顾他的基本需求
and taking care of his basic needs.
肯尼斯不称职
Kenneth does not have what it takes.
JJ爱肯尼斯
JJ loves Kenneth.
这会让他很痛苦
This is gonna sting.
你说得对
You're right.
我让校长出面吧
I'll get the principal to do it, eh?
她说了原因吗
Did she say what this was about?
没有
She did not.
迪梅奥太太
Mrs. DiMeo.
如果这是因为我们从失物招领处拿的东西
If this is about the stuff that we took from the lost-and-found,
告诉她我们会还的
tell her we'll return it.
他只是很喜欢
He just liked it.
找到了我能穿的卡洛驰
And finding Crocs in my size --
我觉得这是个信♥号♥♥
I felt like it was a sign.
我肯定会跟她说的
I'll be sure to convey that.
我知道你要求开这次会 但我有个消息
I know that you called this meeting, but I-I have news.
原来肯尼斯需要训练
It turns out there's training Kenneth would require,
既然还有合格的申请人
and in a world where there are qualified applicants,
区政♥府♥没法证明这笔钱该花
the district can't justify the expense.
请求被拒绝了
The request was denied.
你好像很崩溃
You seem...broken up.
也许我该自己去告诉他们
Perhaps I should tell them myself?
是啊 你去吧
Yeah. Do that.
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
他得去卫生间
He had to use the restroom.
但他需要我帮他
But he needs me for that.
好了伙计
All right, pal.
没事 有我帮你呢
It's okay, buddy. I got you.
很好 轻轻松松的
Nice and easy.
好 一切都很好
All right. All right, it's all good.
你也会这样帮我的 对吗
You'd do the same for me, right?
好吧 但下次别让我猜了 好吗
Yeah. All right, but don't make me guess next time, okay?
如果你憋得太久 那我们就有麻烦了
If you hold it in too long, then we got trouble.
我们已经拿走了你尺码的最后一条裤子
We already took the last pair of pants in your size.
没必要谢谢我 我们是男人
Yeah, no need to thank me. We're boys.
我们要留下肯尼斯
We're keeping Kenneth.
这是之前你教我的辩论吗
Is this the arguing thing from before?
很好 我要说什么
Oh, goody! What do I say now?
不不 我不是跟你谈
No, no. This isn't a conversation.
但是等等 名单
But -- wait. The list.
你知道名单上的人有什么共同点吗
Yeah, you know what everyone on that list has in common?
白种男人
White men.
你看过吗
Well, h-have you seen it?
我难以相信格蕾丝·黄是
I-I can't imagine that Grace Huang is --
很简单
It's very simple.
要么根据种族辞退一个孩子的助手
Terminate a child's aide based on race
拥有一场公♥关♥噩梦
and have a giant PR nightmare
要么搞定这事
or make this work.
明白了吗
Understood?
我可以
I can do it.
我有主管的黑料
I have dirt on the superintendent.
他是我哥哥 但是去他的
He's my brother, but screw it.
你好 雷
Oh. Hey, Ray.
你好 吉莉安
Hi, Jillian.
我在上网看到了一样东西 然后想到了你
I saw something online, and I thought of you.
你听说垂挂在洞穴里
Have you heard about these glowing worms in New Zealand
用粘糊糊的细丝捕捉猎物的新西兰萤火虫吗
that hang from caves and catch their prey in slimy threads?
我看了视频
I saw a video.
它们发光时就像夜空一样
When they glow, it looks like the night sky.
对啊 我就是因此想到了你
Right! That's what made me think of you --
因为我们都喜欢天文学
because we both love astronomy.
真有爱
That's sweet.
该上课了 跟我来
Time for class. Walk with me.
走到圆锥体那边
Walk to the cone.
步子太小
Petite walker.
用正常的姿势走路
Walk how you normally walk.
你这个愚蠢的小步伐者
You stupid petite walker!
你太丢人了
You're a disgrace!
你将一事无成
You'll never amount to anything!
她都没那样说
She didn't even say that.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
走吧
Just go!
你为什么要逼我走路
Why did you have to make me walk?!
校长想知道
So, all the principal wanted to know
我们是否满意肯尼斯
was whether we were happy with Kenneth.
我们满意吗
And are we?
是啊
We are.
这是个调整
I mean, it's an adjustment --
对你来说是 对我儿子来说不算什么
to you and a little to my son.
但我会努力
But I'll try.
说实话 昨天我不信任你或者喜欢你
To be frank, yesterday, I didn't trust or like you.
现在我信任你了
Now I trust you.
这是个开始
It's a start.
爸爸 来看看
Dad. Check it out.
那肯定是查理
I bet that's Charlie.
汤姆真的对他发火了
Wow. Tom's really letting him have it.
可怜人 连带伤害
Poor guy. Collateral damage.
等等 所以我们就让这事发生吗
Wait. So we're just gonna let this happen?
这像是混♥蛋♥做的事
Seems like kind of a jerk move.
我那晚不想要披萨 查理 好吗
I didn't want any pizza that night, Charlie, okay?
-我已经吃了 -不是我做的
- I'd already eaten. - I didn't do it!
行了 等等
Now, now, now, now. Now, wait. Hang on.
不是查理做的
It wasn't Charlie.
是我们
It was us.
你
You?
我们做的 抱歉
We did it. I'm sorry.
那只是想
It was just a messed-up try
向邻居宣告我们的糟糕举动
to announce ourselves to the neighborhood.
你是个好人 还有你
You're a nice guy, and you --
你们所有人 现在都该知道
all of you -- deserve to know now,
-我们是糟糕的邻居 -是的
- we're lousy neighbors. - Yeah.
我们不会倒垃圾桶
We're not gonna take in our trash bins.
不会修房♥子
We're not gonna fix up our house.
如果我们收到了你们的包裹
If we receive your packages,
那会成为我们的包裹
they will become our packages.
我们搬过来时养了一条蛇
We had a snake when we moved in.
现在它去了哪里谁也不知道
Where it is now is anyone's guess.
我们绝对会在你们所有人的泳池里游泳
And we're definitely gonna swim in all of your pools.
我们已经游了
We already did.
我们就是这种人
It's just... who we are.
让我弄清楚
Let me get this straight.
你对我们恶作剧 对此撒谎
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表