剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
早上好 迪梅奥一家
Good morning, DiMeos.
神秘 你引起了我的兴趣
Mysterious. You have my interest.
这些是海峡群岛
These are the Channel Islands.
有八个 圣克鲁斯 阿纳卡帕
There are eight of them -- Santa Cruz, Anacapa --
-我没兴趣了 -让他说完 吉米
- You lost my interest. - Oh, no, let him finish, Jimmy.
继续说地图 亲爱的 宝藏在哪里
Go on about the map, darling. Where's the treasure?
我的班级要去海峡群岛旅行
My class is taking a trip to the Channel Islands.
我急需的平静和放松的一周
A week of peace and relaxation I desperately need.
可以称之为雷假期
A Ray-cation, if you will.
-真聪明 -谢谢
- That's clever. - Thanks.
写在手上就不聪明了
Not write-it-on-your-hand clever.
有个问题
There's one problem.
轮船在上午八点离开 没有例外
The boat leaves at 8:00 A.M. Sharp, no exceptions.
所以我的问题是
So, my question.
我们能不能这辈子头一回
Can we please, for once in our lives,
准时到达
be on time for something?
明天吗 不行 我需要更多时间
Tomorrow? No, I need more time than that.
实地考察旅行在一个月后
The field trip is in a month.
如果我们等了一个月 别人可能找到宝藏
If we wait a month, someone else could find the treasure.
知道吗 我被冒犯了
Do you know what? I'm offended.
我们当然会让你按时参加实地考察旅行
I mean, of course we'll get you to your field trip on time.
-别担心 -谢谢
- Don't worry. -Thank you.
如果我们迟到了几分钟 也没什么 他们会等的
And if we're a few minutes late, big deal, they'll wait.
不行 我们必须按时到
No, we have to be on time.
我想进行预演彩排
I want practice runs.
有了足够的准备 我们能做到的
With enough preparation, we can do this.
好 我们会预演彩排
Okay, we'll do practice runs.
天啊 雷 我们都不常迟到
Geez, Ray, we're not even late that often.
我们现在就上学迟到了
We're late for school right now.
他也写在了手上
Yeah, he wrote that on his hand, too.
那就是我的展示
See, that's my kind of presentation.
无言有爱 第一季第八集
一周后
预演彩排第一次
出发吧 各位
Let's go, people!
如果我要按时参加旅行
We need to take these practice runs seriously
那我们必须认真对待预演彩排
if I'm gonna get to my field trip on time.
-我们还有多少时间 -三分钟
- How much time do we have? - Three minutes.
知道了 我得赶紧洗个澡
Gotcha. Just gonna take a quick bath.
不能洗澡
No baths!
妈妈 你十分钟前就说会出来了
Mom, you said you'd be out here ten minutes ago!
我在给JJ穿衣服 好吗
I'm getting JJ dressed, okay?
JJ在这里
JJ's right here!
好吧 我在走迷宫
Okay, fine. I was doing a maze.
猴子找到了香蕉
The monkey found the bananas.
终于 来了三个 还剩两个
Finally! Three down, two to go.
我忘了弹珠袋
I forgot my sack of marbles.
你是大萧条时期的吗
Are you from The Depression?
爸爸 我们能走了吗
Okay, Dad, can we just go now?
整个家庭都得进行预演彩排
Hey, whole family has to do practice runs,
因为我们希望看你去参加旅行
'cause we all want to see you off for your trip.
好吧 现在我们只用等妈妈了
Okay, now we're just waiting on Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
船开走了
And the boat left.
我给我们B+
I give us a B-plus.
克莱尔来了
Dude, there's Claire.
你一周前约她出去了
You asked her out over a week ago.
你打算什么时候定日子
When are you gonna set up that date?
她只是客气
"She was just being nice."
你能别这样了吗 我跟你说
Would you stop with that? I'm telling you that --
好啊 JJ
Hey, JJ.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
我知道我们该一起看《洛奇》
I know we were supposed to see "Rocky" together,
但我在感恩节期间看了
but I watched it over Thanksgiving.
抱歉
Sorry.
我家人放了这电影 我不能拒绝
Yeah, my family had it on, and I couldn't say no.
我很喜欢
And I loved it.
我都听你的
I am in your hands.
不管你接下来挑什么电影 我们就看那部
Whatever movie you pick next, that's what we're watching.
看见了吗
看见了吗
圣诞节快到了
Christmas is coming!
我们要做了吗
Are we doing it?
我的小灵媒该告诉我
Time for my little psychic to tell me
每个孩子会想拥有哪个玩具了
which toy every kid will have to have.
好让我们贮藏 抬价
So we can hoard them, jack up the price,
剥削那些不能拒绝他们的孩子们的笨蛋
and fleece desperate schmucks who can't tell their kids no.
抱歉 我只是爱一年的这个时候
I'm sorry. I just love this time of year.
让我跟这些玩具待24小时
24 hours with these puppies,
我会带回来获胜者
and I'll come back with your winner.
就这样 所以你是我最爱的孩子
Right there. That's why you're my favorite.
我在这里做作业呢
Back here, doing homework.
是啊
Yeah, you are.
迪梅奥先生和太太 我们有大新闻
Mr. And Mrs. DiMeo? We have big news.
我喜欢一个女孩
"I like a girl."
真不错 肯尼斯 去找她
Good for you, Kenneth. Go to her.
JJ喜欢一个女孩
JJ likes a girl.
-不 真的吗 -等等
- No! Really? - Hang on!
没错
Yeah, that's right.
她周五要过来看电影
She's coming over Friday to watch a movie.
太棒了
That's amazing!
这不棒 这很正常
It is not amazing. It is normal.
别说正常 说典型
Don't say "Normal." Say "Typical."
儿子 太典型了
Son, that is typical.
感觉不对
That doesn't feel like anything.
跟我们说说她 她是什么样子的t
Tell us about her. What's she like?
性感吗
Is she hot?
-她是个孩子 -好吧
- She's a child! - Oh, fine.
她很性感
"She is hot."
真好
Nice.
我们很激动
Oh, we're so excited.
我们知道这只是时间问题
We knew it was only a matter of time.
终于发生了
Oh, it's finally happening!
终于发生了
It's finally happening.
我们知道这只是时间问题
We knew it was only a matter of time.
我不想让JJ心碎 吉米
I don't want JJ to get his heart broken, Jimmy.
需要特别的姑娘才能跟他在一起
And it would take a very special girl to be with him.
而且她还很性感
And she's hot.
她性感又特别的几率有多大
What are the chances she's hot and special?
-我是说 你就是 -嗯
- I mean, you are. - Yeah, yeah.
我想帮他 就跟我帮他做别的事一样
I want to help him, like I do with everything else.
但这不一样
But this is different.
我不能冲那姑娘吼 让她爱他
I can't exactly yell at that girl to make her love him.
是不行
No, you can't.
如果我对她妈妈吼呢
What if I yell at the mother?
玛雅
Maya!
不
No.
你失去了联♥系♥
You've lost your touch.
你太大了 没法看出哪个好玩
You're too old to tell which of these is fun.
不 那不是问题所在 它们都好玩
No. That's not the problem. They're all fun.
拉屎的狗 好玩
A dog that poops, fun.
马戏团朱妮
Big Top Junie?
谁不想要一个毫无原因就笑的小丑玩偶啊
Who wouldn't want a clown doll that laughs for no reason?
搞清局势 朱妮
Read the room, Junie!
我的能力和童年 离开了我
My powers and my childhood -- they've left me.
我想是时候体验女人的乐趣了
I guess it's time to experience the joys of womanhood.
你知道《丑闻》哪一晚播吗
Do you know what night "Scandal's" On?
你要怎么跟爸爸说
How are you gonna tell Dad?
这是你跟他的特别纽带
It's your special thing with him.
他的微笑
And that smile he gets?
是时候了
It's time!
这就是
There it is.
怎么样
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表