剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
最后一天上学 雷
Last day of school, Ray.
想说点什么吗
Got one more in you?
你要杀了我们
You're gonna kill us!
我也爱你
Aw, I love you, too.
没法让她减速
Can't slow her down.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
我喜欢你 朋友那种的喜欢
"I like you as a friend."
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
明年秋天见
"See you next fall."
我原谅你
"I forgive you."
请别给我发短♥信♥了
"Please quit texting me."
哎哟
Yeesh.
今年我真的豁出去了
I've really put myself out there this year.
真是悲伤有趣的看法
What a sad, interesting take.
我这个年级的每个姑娘都拒绝了我
I have been rejected by every girl in my grade.
除了
Huh. Except...
你好 希瑟·G 你躲在哪里呢
Hello, Heather G. Where have you been hiding?
不不 这不行的
No. No, no, no, no. This isn't gonna work.
冷静 各位 听着
Chill! Everyone, listen.
排成一列纵队
Single-file, stay in line this way.
每个人都有一张"祝你夏季愉快 爱你 JJ"的邮票
One "Have a nice summer, Love, JJ" Stamp per person.
好 祝你夏季愉快
All right. Have nice summer.
小心点 这些冒牌法贝热彩蛋
And be careful. These knock-off Fabergé eggs
如果骗到了人 可是比你一年的工资都要高
are worth more than you make in a year, if they fool people.
没问题 先生 而且我很感激你这么坦诚地说出了
No problem, sir. Also, I appreciate how open you are
自己的欺诈行为
about your dishonesty.
进去吧
Get in there.
*不再有铅笔*
*No more pencils*
*不再有书*
*No more books*
*不再有老师轻蔑的脸色*
*No more teacher's dirty looks*
希瑟
Heather
希瑟
Heather!
希瑟
Heather!
希瑟·G
Heather G.!
等等 听着
Wait up. So, listen.
你和我没有
You and I have nev--
我喜欢你 朋友那种的喜欢
I like you as a friend.
夏天啊
Summer!
无言有爱 第一季第二十三集
10周夏令营 70天JJ穿的衣服
Ah, 10 weeks of camp, 70 days' worth of JJ outfits.
为什么要换这么多衣服
Why so many changes?
他在那里不洗衣服吗
Won't they do his laundry there?
相信他们会用温和的洗衣液 不让这张小嫩脸过敏吗
And trust them to use a detergent mild enough for this?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
等等 我没有70天的内♥裤♥
"Wait. I don't have 70 days' worth of underwear."
你现在有了
You do now.
雷和我没有一天的内♥裤♥了 对吗
Ray and I no longer have any days' worth of underwear, do we?
对
You do not.
这夏令营太棒了
This camp is awesome.
骑马 漂流 滑索道
Horseback riding, river rafting, zip-lining...?
是给残疾孩子准备的吗
All for kids with disabilities?
真不想看他们的保险费
I'd hate to see their insurance premiums.
有趣 儿子
Fun, son.
这很棒 我要全部都做一遍
"It's awesome, and I'm going to do it all."
得确保你的膝盖没事
Just got to make sure that knee's ready.
我们去试试
Let's get back to it.
你会去的 亲爱的
You'll get there, darling.
你很快就会去参加夏令营了
You're gonna be at that camp in no time.
这里没事吧
Are we okay here?
妈妈整个夏天都见不到她的宝贝
Mom's not gonna see her baby the whole summer.
我还以为她会失控
I thought she'd be losing it.
在聊什么呢
What are we on about?
我撑住了是多么令人惊讶
How surprising it is that I'm holding it together?
我知道 令人震惊 对吧
I know. Shocking, right?
跟你们说 我真为JJ骄傲
Tell you what. I am so proud of JJ.
他将得到他该有的送别
He is gonna get the send-off he deserves.
我不会容许我的感情毁了这一切
I will not allow my emotions to ruin this.
你还可以这样控制感情
You're able to control your emotions
控制自己吗
and contain yourself like that?
从来没试过 我们来看看吧
Never tried. Let's find out.
JJ今年夏天会过得很爽的
JJ's gonna have a heck of a summer.
这夏令营看起来很酷
This camp looks really cool.
非常酷 他这样真好
So cool. And good for him, you know?
他是个好孩子
He's a great kid.
最棒了
The best.
只是
It's just...
他将度过美妙的夏天
He's gonna have this great summer,
而我们什么都没法做吗
and we don't get to do anything?
就是啊
Yes.
不是说JJ不配拥有
And not that JJ doesn't deserve this.
我想度过海滩夏季
I'd love a beach vacation,
但我们把去旅行攒下来的钱花在了夏令营上
but we spent the money we saved for a trip on camp.
不是说JJ不配拥有
Not that JJ doesn't deserve this.
怎么 我们今年夏天能做的只有坐飞机
What? All we get to do this summer is fly on a plane,
送走JJ 然后飞回来吗
drop JJ off, and then fly back?
我们没有发言权吗
We don't get any say?
不是说JJ不配拥有
Not that JJ doesn't deserve this.
同意 但在这种事之中 我们的确没有多少发言权
Agreed. But, no, we don't get much say in stuff like this.
所以如果我们没法飞去有趣的地方
So if we can't fly someplace fun,
也许我们能让飞行过程变得有趣
maybe we can make the flight fun.
我们要戴上手术口寨 并在飞机上咳嗽
We're gonna wear surgical masks and cough on the plane
好让人们觉得我们要传染他们吗
so people think we're getting them sick?
别再来啊 但我会想办法的
No, not again. But I'll think of something.
JJ 你在做我安排的锻炼吗
JJ, have you been doing the exercises I gave you?
有 经常锻炼
He has. A lot.
我能看出 没人这样锻炼
Yeah, I can tell. No one ever does the exercises.
你感觉更好了吗 我真的想知道
Do you, like, feel better? I mean, I really want to know.
膝盖好了吗
So is the knee ready?
对哦 希望去夏令营对吧
Oh, right. Hoping to head off to camp, huh?
夏令营
Ah, camp.
有些美妙的回忆是吗
Some good memories, huh?
完全不是
Oh, no. Not at all.
我想到的是回家的时候
I was actually remembering coming home.
那就误导了
Oh. Then, that was misleading.
是啊 提前回家了 但我过度了
Yep. Came home early. But I overdid it.
五周 你要去多久
Five weeks. How long you going for?
十周
10?!
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
也许对我来说不一样
Well, you know, maybe it was different for me.
我跟我家人真的很亲近
I'm really close to my family.
JJ跟他的家人也是
Well, JJ's actually quite close to his.
这家人吗
This family?
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 那夏令营就是个挑战了
Okay, well, then, camp's gonna be a challenge.
但是往好的一面看
But hey, look on the bright side.
那是什么
Which is?
天啊 我不知道
Oh, gosh, I have no idea.
我想我的意思是 找找好的一面吧
I guess I meant, look for the bright side.
好 你可以去夏令营了
Okay, then. You're cleared for camp.
好
All right.
你今年夏天有什么安排
So, um, what you got going on this summer?
你高兴个什么劲
What are you so happy about?
刚才车里有个女孩看着我对我笑
A random girl in a car just looked at me and smiled.
这就说明了我女孩缘不好并不是因为我的外貌
That tells me my problem with girls isn't my looks.
等等 拒绝我的女孩有什么共同之处
Wait. What's the one thing girls who reject me have in common?
她们都认识我
They know me.
所以你想追不认识你的女孩
So you want to go after girls who don't know you.
但等她有机会认识你
But once one gets to know you,
她就认识了你 那你就完蛋了
she knows you, so, like, game over.
如果我不是我呢
But what if I'm not me?
很感兴趣
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表