剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
and the Big Top Junies are flying off the shelves.
有人刚买♥♥了五个
Somebody just bought five.
-真的吗 是谁 -宇航员57什么的
- Really? Who? - Astronomyguy57 something.
总之 我得去发货
Anyway, I got to go ship these guys out.
我是宇航员57802
I'm Astronomyguy57802!
你用了我的账号♥去买♥♥那些娃娃吗
You used my account to go buy those dolls?
你知道他收多少运费吗
Do you have any idea how much that man charges for shipping?
放松 我会付你钱的
Relax. I'll pay you back.
如果爸爸知道了他的幸运符
Yeah, well how do you think Dad's gonna feel
在欺骗他 你觉得他会作何感受
when he finds out his little lucky charm is pulling a fast one on him?
你想要什么 雷
What do you want, Ray?
下次演习时你完全配合
Your full cooperation on our next dry run.
成交 但只是因为我支持你离开一周
Done, but only because I support you leaving for a week.
很伤人 我接受
Hurtful. I'll take it.
-沃森小姐 -你想要什么
- Miss Watson... - What do you want?
-你能出来帮我弄电脑吗 -听着 萨姆纳
- Could you come out and give me a hand with EMERAC, please? - Look, Sumner --
我很快就能拆石膏了
I get my cast off soon,
然后又要开始训练了
and then it's back to training, training, training.
真希望我能摆脱体操一段时间
Kind of wish I could put off gymnastics for a little while.
我能打断你的手臂
"I could break your arm."
没多少人能让这话听起来很贴心
Not a lot of guys could make that sound sweet.
卫生间在那边吗
Uh, is the bathroom over there?
好
Cool.
你们非得看吗
"Do you have to watch?
很奇怪
It's weird."
不奇怪 亲爱的
No, it's not weird, darling.
这是愉悦的迪斯尼乐园
It's a sensual Disneyland.
你感觉到气氛了吗
Are you feeling any vibe?
准备好接吻了吗
Are you ready to go for the kiss?
我不知道 跟雷更容易
"I can't tell. It was easier with Ray."
不是所有女孩都跟你弟弟一样随和
Not all girls are as easy as your brother.
我们会给你信♥号♥♥告诉你
We'll give you the signal
什么时候该给我们信♥号♥♥
when it's time to give us the signal.
她来了
She's coming!
我妈妈发了短♥信♥
My mom texted.
她很快就会来
She'll be here soon.
这就是绿灯
Oh, yeah, that's the green light.
什么
What?
这真的很有趣
This has been really fun.
-那是绿灯吗 -我不确定
- Is that the green light? - I'm not sure.
天啊 是的
My God, yes!
你觉得什么都是绿灯 热水浴缸男
You think everything is the green light, hot tub man.
我也很开心
"I had fun too."
我感觉没多少人有机会这样做
I feel like not a lot of people get to do this.
挺好的
It's nice.
-信♥号♥♥ -该行动了
- The signal! - It's go time.
那是什么
What is that?
搞定
Clear.
那很奇怪
That was weird.
我妈妈来了
Oh, my mom's here.
回头见 JJ
See you later, JJ.
是啊 电影很好玩 对吧
Yeah, huh? Movies are fun, right?
出什么事了
What happened?
你们看着
"You were watching.
没有你们我做不到
I couldn't do it without you.
你们看着我也做不到
I couldn't do it with you."
可以说这约会既不正常也不典型
Safe to say this date was not normal or typical.
一周后
预演彩排第三次
我开得怎么样
How's my ride, darling?
一切正常 亲爱的
All clear, honey.
难以置信 我们要按时到达了
I can't believe it! We're gonna make it on time.
甚至更早
Early, even.
我们该停下来吃早餐
We should stop for breakfast.
别太骄傲了
Well, let's not get cocky.
-早餐听起来挺不错 -这是我们赢得的
- Breakfast sounds lovely. - "We've earned it."
不要啊
No, no, no, no, no!
船离开了
And the boat left.
我放弃
I give up.
那大家可以吃你的煎饼了吗
Does that mean your pancakes are up for grabs?
好主意
Yeah, good call.
你保证不会搞砸演习的
You promised you wouldn't mess up the dry run!
我知道 但这是问题所在
I know, but here's the thing.
我在撒谎
I was lying.
如果你不想让我告诉爸爸玩具的事
Well, if you don't want me to tell Dad about the toy,
那我有一些要求
then I have some demands.
我不能这样生活
I can't live like this.
爸爸 我失去了联♥系♥
Dad? I've lost my touch.
我玩了玩具 并不喜欢它们
I played with the toys, and I didn't like them.
我太大了
I'm too old.
我不再是你的灵媒姑娘了
I'm not your psychic little girl anymore.
你假装喜欢马戏团朱妮吗
You pretended to like Big Top Junie?
为什么
Why?
我想让你觉得我还是很特别
I wanted you to still think I was special.
你没必要喜欢一些玩具 我才觉得你特别
You don't have to like some toy to be special to me.
你做自己就很特别
You're special just being you.
-谋杀犯的父母都这样说 -好吧
- That's what parents of murderers say. - Yeah.
我毁了我们的传统
I ruined our tradition,
因为那些咯咯笑的畸形小丑
and I probably cost you a lot of money
可能让你损失了一大笔钱
with those cackling, freakish clowns.
别担心钱的事
Look, don't worry about the money.
我是成年人 你别紧张 孩子
I'm the adult. You just relax, kiddo.
你很特别
You're special.
你没必要杀别人 但你很特别
You don't have to kill anybody, but you're special.
说真的 我只找得到几只娃娃
Seriously, I was only able to find a few of those dolls anyway.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
所以人们留着收据
This is why people save receipts.
我喜欢
Oh! I love this!
他们最后和好了
They get back together in the end.
所以才叫剧透 对吧
Ah! That's why they call it a spoiler, isn't it?
克莱尔最近会回来吗
Is Claire coming back soon?
不会吗
No?
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
很抱歉 我有些太投入了
I'm sorry. I went a bit overboard.
我不知道你是否意识到
I don't know if you've noticed --
我有时候会那样
I sometimes do that.
你帮我亲到了雷
"Hey, you helped me score with Ray."
我在想
Yeah. I was thinking.
下次你该在那女孩的东边
Next time, you should be east of the girl.
那样的话她的嘴会面向西边
That way, her lips would be pointing west --
我们试过了你的版本
"We tried the best version of what you'd do.
下次我会试我的
Next time I'll try what I'd do."
我就交给你吗
So, I'm just gonna leave it to you?
但那对我来说好难啊
But that is so hard for me.
我相信你
"I believe in you."
他死了
Oh, he dies.
海峡群岛
Channel Islands!
我们能聊聊吗
"Can we talk?"
我需要为我的旅行休息
I kind of need to rest up for my trip.
怎么了
What is it?
克莱尔给我发了短♥信♥
"Claire texted me.
她明天就拆石膏了
She gets her cast off tomorrow."
我们能在早上庆祝吗
Can we celebrate in the morning?
我不会那么经常看见她了
"I won't see her as much.
我从未跟她说过我爱她
I never told her I like her."
真希望我能告诉你该怎么做
Wish I could tell you what to do.
我知道了
"I know.
我得单独告诉她
I need to tell her A-L- alone.
但我不知道该怎么去医院
But I don't know how to get to the hospital."
我其实可以帮忙
I can actually help with that.
来吧
Come on.
你觉得我会把雷假期交给妈妈吗
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表