剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你知道什么让我觉得还活着吗
You know what makes me feel alive?
戴着头盔
Wearing a helmet.
这是个古怪的笑话
As a quirky joke.
安全第一
Safety first.
我们能开这个吗
Can we drive this instead?
当然 如果你能让它发动
Sure. If you can get that old thing working,
我们就能开
then we can drive it.
天啊 怎么回事
Holy crap. What is happening?
我觉得好有活力
I feel so alive!
我还是要戴上这个
I'm gonna wear this anyways.
记住 我们还在搬家之中
Okay, now, remember, we're still in the middle of a move,
抱歉这里很乱
so please forgive the mess.
别担心 我们不会评判的
Oh, don't worry. No judgment here.
拜托 女人
Oh, come on, lady.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
她怎么这样生活的
How does she live like this?
我们为什么不行
Why can't we?
这让我的姿态更丑了
It's making my posture worse.
天啊 地板也很美
God, even the floors are beautiful.
别这样
No, don't do that.
她没比你们更好
She's not better than you.
每个妈妈都有问题 我们会找到她的问题的
Every mom has a problem. We'll find hers.
各位
Hey, guys?
我们好像死了 去了图钉兴趣网
It's like we've died and gone to Pinterest.
别点赞
Stop trying to like it.
每个人都有激光笔和字母板
Well, everyone has a laser and a letter board.
艾登 你的字母板是加大的 方便你读
Aidan, your letter board is extra large so you can read it.
我们会说出并写出问题
We'll present all questions orally and visually
所以听力障碍也没关系
so hearing won't be an issue.
因为奥利弗是皮克斯电影的超级天才
Since Oliver is a hyper genius at Pixar movies,
所以不会有皮克斯电影的问题
there will be no Pixar questions.
拜托
Come on!
你就跟《飞屋环游记》里的卡尔一样
You're just like Carl Fredricksen from "Up."
我就当是表扬了
I'll take that as a compliment.
给你的黑胶唱片擦完灰了
Finished dusting your old LPs.
你的妻子谢谢你
Ah, your wife thanks you.
我擅自将你的同温层公爵乐队专辑
Took the liberty of putting your Dukes of Stratosphear album
和XTC乐队专辑放在一起了 因为这是分支乐队
with XTC, since it's a side project.
你喜欢XTC乐队吗
You like XTC?
是啊
Yes, I do.
-该死 -怎么了
- Ugh, damn it. - What's wrong?
你有兴趣 品味
You have interests. Taste.
你像是个人
You're like a...person.
天啊
Oh, man.
各位
Guys.
各位 我得坦白
Guys. I have a confession to make.
你的妻子们并没让你们
Your wives didn't ask you
用废木材做个橱柜
to make me a cabinet out of scrap wood.
是我让的
I did.
但她们让我们清洁你的烘干机通风口 对吧
But they asked us to clean your dryer vents, right?
也是我 让你们写感谢信的人也是我
Also me. Same with writing the thank-you notes.
你们什么毛病啊
What is with you guys?
你们就听从一切吩咐吗
You just do anything you're asked?
我的妻子工作很辛苦 我只是想帮忙
My wife works so hard. I just want to help.
我想让我孩子的生活更容易
I want to make my kid's life easier.
我懂 但你们想要什么
Sure, get that. But what do you want?
我不明白这个问题
I don't understand the question.
在《低俗小说》中
In the film "Pulp Fiction,"
马沙勒斯·沃利斯的手提箱里有什么
what was in Marsellus Wallace's briefcase?
开始
Go.
JJ
JJ!
有陷阱 什么都没有
"Trick question. Nothing."
正确 JJ获胜
That is correct. JJ for the win.
但联合编剧罗杰·艾福瑞说
But the co-writer Roger Avary said
在最初的剧本里 手提箱里有钻石
that in the original script, the briefcase had diamonds.
这问题问的是电影
"The question was about the film."
根据剧本创作的电影
A film based on a script.
我听说手提箱代表了马沙勒斯·沃利斯的灵魂
I heard the briefcase represents Marsellus Wallace's soul.
谁跟你说的 伍迪还是巴斯
Who told you that? Woody or Buzz?
-你说什么 -答案是钻石
- Excuse me? - The answer is diamonds!
输不起啊
S-O -- "Sore loser much?"
你想比试一下吗
You want to go?
不不不
Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no.
大家听着 这是个游戏 不是大战
Okay, guys, listen. This is a game, not a brawl.
也许我们想要大战
"Maybe we want a brawl."
我知道我想要
I know I do.
等等 不 听着
Wait, no, no, no, listen.
各位 听着 你们不能打架
Hey, guys, guys, listen. You guys aren't gonna fight.
但我想 我并不能
Though, I suppose it's not my place
告诉你们是非
to tell you what's right or wrong.
我只是个确保公平竞争的人
I'm just the playing-field leveler.
我能设计什么环境 来让这些可爱的年轻人
What accommodations can I devise to allow these gorgeous youths
进行公平的殊死搏斗呢
an equal-opportunity death match?
就是压力很大
It's just stressful, you know?
知道如果我弄丢了她的助听器
Knowing that if I ever lose her hearing aid,
只剩一个备用的了
there's only one backup.
我觉得我们都有这种故事
Yeah, I-I think we've all got stories like this --
压力和无助
stress and helplessness --
所以为我们自己腾出时间十分重要
which is why it's important to make time for ourselves.
各位 你们想做什么
Now, fellas, what do you want to do?
我想自己玩拼图
I want to do a jigsaw puzzle by myself.
我想做我自己选择馅料的薄烤饼
I want to make pancakes with the mixings I decide.
我想很累 开电视放一些我不在乎的内容
I want to be tired, put something I don't care about on TV,
让嘈杂的声音吧我吓醒
and -- and let the loud noises startle me awake.
像是
Like, uh...
我想跳舞
I want to dance.
听起来像是爸爸聚会
Sounds like a dad party.
好了 十分钟提拉米苏
Voilà. 10-minute tiramisu.
抱歉 贝卡 我不想暴露你这个骗子
Sorry, Becca, I hate to expose you as a fraud,
但你在九分钟内就做好了
but you made it in nine minutes.
我真喜欢大喘气的笑话
I just love edgy comedy.
大家离开之前
Oh, um, before everybody leaves,
都拿一份自♥制♥食品吧
make sure to take a homemade preserve.
这是...
They're from this --
好吧 我们回去吧
Yeah, yeah, okay. Let's head back.
大家都在等我们
Everyone's waiting for us.
我要散散步
I'm gonna take a walk.
木槿柠檬水直接流下去了
This hibiscus lemonade went straight through me.
好 我带你去洗手间
Oh, sure, um, I'll take you to the water closet.
厕所 对吧
The crapper. Yeah, right?
谢谢 老大
Thanks, chief.
-走吧 -我想待在这里
- Shall we? - I want to stay here.
我也是
Me too.
-我不走 -我也是
- I'm not leaving. - Me neither.
我不要离开这食品室
I'm not even leaving this pantry.
我要回去干什么
What do I have to go back to?!
天啊 别因为她而内疚
God, don't let her to make you feel bad about yourselves.
我们应该如此
We should.
我穿着儿子的泳衣当内衣
I am wearing my son's bathing suit as underwear.
这样不好 你为什么说可以
And that is not okay. Why did you tell us it was okay?
你自己走吧 玛雅
Go without us, Maya.
不 我不喜欢她让你们觉得的感受
No, I don't like how she makes you feel.
我真的不喜欢她让我觉得的感受
And I really don't like how she makes me feel.
我们的生活中都是混乱
Now, our lives are filled with chaos,
我已经安然于此了
and I've made my peace with that.
但如果她可以做到我们做到的一切 并拥有这生活
But if she's able to do everything that we do and have this,
那我们一定做错了
then we must be doing something wrong,
我不能接受
and I can't accept that.
我是更好的母亲
I am the better mother.
必须是
I have to be.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表