剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
无空房♥ 有空房♥
没错
That's right.
超棒的一天 都是计划过的
A wonderful day -- all planned.
唯一即兴的就是这场对话
The only thing off the cuff is this speech, and, you know,
我还是觉得这很棒
it's still, you know, kind of...I think...very great.
恭喜 雷
Well, congratulations, Ray.
你赢了
You win.
我们都是
We all do.
明天有很多没计划的好事
So many great things not planned for tomorrow.
我要去天文台了
I'm off to the observatory.
你们也许想睡一会儿
You guys might want to get some sleep.
我要睡沙发
I call the couch.
我睡沙发
I get the couch!
嗯
Yeah, man.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我是JJ·迪梅奥的助手
Oh, yeah, I'm, uh, JJ DiMeo's aide.
我一般跟他和孩子们一起吃饭
I, uh, usually eat with him and the kids,
但他今天不在 所以我要
but he's not here today, so I'm just gonna...
这其实是教师休息室
This is actually the teachers lounge.
我教了JJ很多知识
I-I...give JJ lots of knowledge,
所以我基本上也是个老师
so I'm, you know, basically a teacher.
这不是基本上是老师的休息室
It's not the basically-a-teachers lounge.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我说一句
For what it's worth,
15岁的孩子们拒绝我时 他们礼貌得多
when the 15-year-olds rejected me, they were nicer.
今天好多事
Bunch of stuff today.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Oh, well, well, look who's back.
你之前不是园丁吗
Didn't you used to be the groundskeeper?
有阵子没在椅子室见到你了
It's been a while since we've seen you in the chairs room.
很高兴回来
Well it's good to be back.
这300个椅子有人坐了吗
Are these 300 seats taken?
想坐哪里都行 总统先生
Sit anywhere you want, Mr. President.
你说什么
W-What is that, now?
只是你不再戴胸牌了
Well, it's just you're not wearing a name tag anymore.
像总统一样
Like the president.
各位 我能坐下来吃饭吗
Guys, can I just please sit and eat this?
很烫手 不好拿
It was bad when it was hot.
也许你该否决
Oh, perhaps you should veto it.
好吧 我懂
Okay. Yeah, I get it.
知道吗 告诉你们
You know what? For the record --
我去了两个地方 都格格不入
I tried and failed to fit in two other places
然后在这里也是
before I didn't fit in here.
你们都很烂 我批准这消息
You all suck, and I approve this message.
早上好 JJ
Good morning, JJ.
我刚付了房♥费
I just paid the hotel bill.
我们还赚了40快
We are still up 40 bucks,
都是因为我们卖♥♥了没人会想念的东西
and all from selling stuff that nobody is gonna miss.
来击掌
High five.
熨斗怎么了
Ugh! What happened to the flat iron?!
谁在乎 你妈妈不用
Who cares? Your mom doesn't use it.
的确是
No, she doesn't!
天啊
Oh, God!
这地方有多少羊驼啊
How many alpacas does this place have?
别看我
Look away!
你的头发是这样的吗
"Is that how your hair is?"
我是头发卷曲妈妈的女儿
I'm my curly haired mother's daughter!
谁拿走了我的帽子
Who has my hat?!
任何人都有可能
Oh, that... could be anybody.
一个内华达车牌的壮女人
A...heavy-set woman with Nevada plates.
不
"Oh, no.
你真正的虚荣心终于揭露了
At last, your true vanity is revealed."
就像是那个邪恶的机器人说的
Just like that evil robot said.
雷和王公 把我的生活还给我
Ray and Raja, give me back my life!
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
在我安排的床上睡得好吗
Did you sleep well in the beds that I arranged?
收拾好东西 雷 我们要走了
Pack up, Ray. We're leaving.
-为什么 -你撒谎了
- Why? - You lied.
你劫持了我们的假期
You hijacked our vacation.
我们家有传统
This family has a tradition,
你也许认为这很蠢 但这是我们家的传统
and you may think it's stupid, but it's ours.
今天我们要回到我们的方法
Today, we go back to it our way.
我的瑜伽裤在哪里
Where are my yoga pants?
别告诉我你真穿
Don't tell me you actually wear those.
我得找到裤子
Yeah! I have to find them.
你知道那要花多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much they cost?
可能是六块钱
One price could be $6?
但我们的计划是什么
But what's our plan?
我只知道我们不要做什么
I only know what we're not doing --
热气球旅行 淘金
hot-air ballooning, panning for gold.
你怎么知道我的行程的
How do you know my itinerary?
都没离开过我的视线
It hasn't even left my sight.
将军
将军
"Checkmate!"
我停在了我的停车标志旁边 一辆车不知道从哪里冒出来
...and I pull to my stop sign, this car comes out of nowhere --
我说 你不识字吗
And I'm like, can you not read?
上面写着停车了
It says "Stop"! Yeah!
肯尼斯 你去哪里
Kenneth. Where are you going?
我有个很重要的会议
Oh, I, uh, I have a very important meeting.
我也是 午餐会 没时间停下来
Me too -- Lunch meeting. No time to stop.
我实际上要去车里吃东西
I-I'm actually gonna go eat in my car.
我要去我的办公室吃东西
Well, I'm gonna... eat in my office.
你想去我车里吃东西吗
Would...you like to go eat in my car?
我觉得去我办公室更合情理
I think it would make more sense for us to eat in my office.
真有趣
It's funny --
没躲在我的小朋友身后时
without my little guy to hide behind,
我不属于任何地方
I don't belong anywhere.
我不是学生 不是老师
I'm not a student, I'm not a teacher.
助手一般在哪里活动
Where do the aides hang out?
喂
Um, hello.
校长一般在哪里活动
Where do the principals hang out?
瞧瞧
How about that?
你也是独一无二的啊
You're one of a kind, too.
我们像是两片雪花
We're like a couple of snowflakes.
雪花社区
The Snowflake Society.
因为我们很独特
Because we're unique
很酷 很冷
and we're so cool, we're cold.
雪花 每天放学后
You know, Snowflake, every day after school,
我都去我最爱的地方
I go to my favorite spot
喝一杯咸焦糖玛奇朵
and help myself to a salted caramel macchiato.
你知道商店建筑后的绿草地吗
Do you know the grass patch behind the shop building?
我很了解
Yeah, I know it well.
你想加入我吗
Would you care to join me?
好啊
Sure.
放学后见
See you after school.
秘密握手啊
Ooh! Secret handshake!
是啊
All right, yeah. Sure, sure, sure.
类似吧
Something like that.
好了 孩子们 回归正轨
All right, kids, back on track.
往哪边走
Which way now?
我觉得不舒服
I don't feel good.
雷 我们不会信的
Oh, Ray, we're not falling for that.
停下来买♥♥抗酸药 结果到了什么水族馆
Stop for antacids, end up in some aquarium.
不要了 非常感谢
No, thanks very much.
别开车啊 我的计划很棒
Don't just start driving! My plan is great!
只是一些框架 你们还是会觉得自♥由♥
Just enough structure, but you'll still feel free.
我想象中的好胸罩就是这样的
It's the way I imagine a great bra feels like.
好胸罩就是这样的 雷
It is precisely what a great bra feels like, Ray,
而你无权拥有
and you don't get to have it.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Darling? Are you all right?
别相信他
"Don't believe him.
不然我们都会摸海参的
We'll all be touching sea slugs." yeah.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表