剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
your fingers are the size of sausages."
你看见这有多大了吗 餐巾环的尺寸
Have you see how big? Size of a bloody napkin ring!
我说了什么 超可爱
What did I say? A-dorable.
别评判我们
Uh... Oh, don't judge us.
你确定不想让我评判吗
Are you sure you don't want me to?
因为我要说 这次争吵中你说得对
Because I am, and in this argument, you're right.
你知道吗 我挺喜欢你在这里的 肯尼斯
Do you know, I quite like you being here, Kenneth.
你想留下来给我们接下来的辩论评理吗
Would you like to stay and judge the rest of our arguments?
我不知道该说什么 除了
I don't what to say except...
肯尼斯法官现在开庭
Judge Kenneth court is now in session.
你好 你没事吧
"Hi. Are you okay?"
不 我前任三天前甩了我
No, my ex dumped me three days ago,
现在她在和别人跳舞
and now she's dancing with some new guy.
你意识到了事实 我在宣扬千禧年
Ha, you've realized the truth I've preached for millennia.
舞会很糟糕
Prom sucks.
我同意
I'm with you.
难以置信我还相信我会找到乐子
I can't believe I thought I'd have fun.
现在我被困在这里三小时
Now I'm stuck here for three hours.
我们为什么得待在这里
"Why do we have to stay here?"
舞会反叛者 我加入
Ooh, a prom revolt! I'm in.
你加入吗 高个女
Are you in, the tall girl?
不 这是不合群的人
Oh, no. Is this some sort of misfits
聚在一起吗
coming together kind of thing?
因为我很酷 只是顺便说声
Because I'm cool, just FYI.
好吧 她刚表演了打他屁♥股♥ 我加入
Okay, she just mimed spanking him. I'm in.
我们走吧
"Let's get out of here."
带路
Lead the way.
顺便提一句 我是空洞黑夜厄瑞玻斯
By the by, I am Erebus of Nighthollow.
你们不要质疑吗
You're not gonna question that?
这伙人太棒了
This group is awesome!
我要坦白
I have a confession.
这是恶作剧
Oh, it's a prank.
把我骗来 答应跟我接吻
Lure me here promising a kiss,
然后暗示带着里根面具的人扔番茄
then cue the guys in Reagan masks throwing tomatoes.
骗我两次 那就是雷笨
Fool me twice, shame on Ray.
不 事实是
No. Uh, the truth is,
我带你来不是聊天的
I didn't bring you down here to talk.
我忘了
Oh, I forgot!
我要在洛莉家过夜 我忘了书包
I'm spending the night at Lori's and I forgot my backpack.
我妈妈在外面给我送书包 该死
My mom's outside with it. Shoot.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
她真完美
Oh, she's perfect.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真是迟钝
I'm such a retard!
完美也许夸张了
Perfect may be an overstatement.
要么接吻要么走 呆瓜
Kiss or leave, nerd!
为什么要被约束 柯蒂斯 你还年轻
Why be tied down, Curtis? You're young.
你高二吗
What are you, a sophomore?
-我高三 -时间很紧张
- I'm a junior. - Ooh, tick tock.
娶那小妞吧 现在快走
Marry that chick. Now scram.
有客人来了
I've got customers.
雷 姑娘呢
Hey, Ray. Where's the girl?
莱莉吗 我一会儿就回去跟她见面
Riley? I'm gonna go back and meet her in a second.
一切处于正轨之中
Things are on track.
有一件小事让我不爽
I mean, there was one tiny thing that kind of bumped me.
又是里根脸的小孩吗
What is the Reagan-face kids again?
什么 不是
What? No!
其实是她太谦虚
It was more like she was being self-deprecating,
然后说自己蠢
and then she used this dumb word.
她说
She said...
什么
What?!
过来
Get over here!
住手 这不是她
Stop, that's not her!
她在这里 所以必须是她了
Well, she's here, so she'll have to do.
谁还这样说啊
Ew, who still says that?
就是啊 我讨厌她
I know! I-I hate her.
零容忍♥ 这是一振
Zero-tolerance. That is strike one.
别 别给她第二次机会
Don't. No, do not give her a second chance.
别说服自己那没事了
Stop convincing yourself that that's okay.
妈妈会怎么说
What would Mom say?
她会对她发飙 但她有这权利
She'd go off on her, but she has that luxury.
妈妈有爸爸来满足生理需求
Mom's physically satisfied by Dad.
而我没爸爸
I don't have Dad.
你怎么了
What happened to you, man?
你知道我说得对 雷
Look, you know I'm right, Ray.
你不能原谅
You can't let this go.
好吧 我会告诉她她错了
Okay. I'll tell her it's wrong.
她会明白 道歉
She'll see the light, apologize,
然后就回到"谁是你老爸"了
and then it's back to "Who's your daddy".
她是
She is.
你爱他因为他是你哥哥
You love him because he's your brother.
你爱他因为他是你哥哥
You love him because he's your brother.
我有了结论
I've reached my verdict.
吉米没必要和玛雅的表亲出去玩
Jimmy does not have to hang out with Maya's cousins.
-不 -好棒
- No! - Yes!
抱歉 玛雅 吉米的"他们很烂"观点
Sorry Maya, I was really swayed by Jimmy's point
深深打动了我
about how hard they suck.
太烂了 谢谢
So hard! Thank you!
玛雅没法让狗狗活下去的事实
The fact that Maya would not be able to keep a dog alive
不该成为她不养狗的理由
is not a reason she shouldn't get one.
法庭宣布玛雅可以养狗
The court rules Maya can get a dog.
好棒 我要养条狗了
Yes! I'm gonna have a dog for a little bit. Mnh.
法庭命令吉米成为更温柔的爱人
The court orders Jimmy to be a more tender lover.
-嘘 -哈哈 吃瘪吧
- Boo! - Ha, ha! In your face.
嘘
Boo!
无比聪明的法庭
The court, in its infinite wisdom,
宣判支持我的朋友吉米
rules in favor of myyyyy friend Jimmy.
我觉得你在这事中
Yeah, I think you're having a bit too much
找了太多乐子了
bloody fun with this.
肯尼斯是不是找了太多乐子
Is Kenneth having too much fun?
法庭宣判 不
The court rules...no!
这好多了
Wow. This is like, so much better.
大概五分钟里没人问我
No one's asked me, "How's the weather up there?"
那上面天气怎么样
in almost five minutes.
计划是什么 JJ
So, what's the plan, JJ?
去别的地方玩
"Go hang out somewhere else."
我喜欢 我们自己聚会
I like it. We'll have our own gathering.
-非舞会 -是的
- "Non-prom!" - Yeah.
我觉得你们不酷
You know, I didn't think you guys were cool.
但你们成了我最好的朋友
But you kind of became my best friends.
感觉真快
"Feels fast for that."
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
非舞会
Non-prom!
非舞会骄傲
Non-prom pride!
我们不在乎别人的想法
We don't care what anyone else thinks!
非舞会 非舞会
Non-prom. Non-prom.
非舞会 非舞会
Non-prom. Non-prom.
雷 我回来了 跟随我嘴唇发出的声音
Ray! I'm back here. Follow the sound of my lips.
天啊 这姑娘真会玩
Man, this girl has got it goin' on!
我们办正事之前
Before we return to the main event,
我想说句话
I have something to say.
之前 你说的一句话让我惊讶
Earlier, a word was spoken that kind of threw me.
你说迟钝
You said "Retard."
什么
What? Uh-- Oh.
那不是字面意思
I didn't mean it literally.
意思是笨
I meant, like, "Dumb."
你道歉啊 很好 我接受道歉
Oh. So you're sorry. Great. Apology accepted.
我没道歉 我不是冒犯的意思
I wouldn't say I'm sorry. I didn't intend it as offensive.
这又不是我的错 在如今的文化中
It's not my fault that, in today's culture,
人们对一切事情都生气
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表