剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
You think I'd leave the fate of Ray-cation in Mom's hands?
为了叫这辆车 我花了毕生积蓄
I spent my life savings on this car service.
我们会送你去克莱尔在的医院
So, we'll drop you off at the hospital where Claire is,
然后我有足够时间上船
and then I'll get to the boat in plenty of time.
我们能去吃早餐吗
"Can we stop for breakfast?"
雷 我们走吧
Ray? Ray, come on. Let's go.
雷睡过了吗
Ray overslept?
在他十分担心的实地考察旅行的当天吗
On the day of the big field trip he was so worried about?
真是典型的戏剧性讽刺
That is some classic dramatic irony.
怎么了 我去上过大学啊
What? I went to college.
-雷 -JJ
- Ray? - JJ!
他们走了
They left.
雷带JJ去医院对克莱尔表达爱意
Ray took JJ to the hospital to profess his love to Claire.
他们以为我睡着了
They thought I was asleep.
他们以为我睡着时总是聊女孩
They always talk girls when they think I'm asleep.
他们会对艾玛·沃森做的事
The things they would do to Emma Watson.
我们得警告她
We have to warn her.
JJ 你怎么来了
JJ! What are you doing here?
你坐着轮椅时
"You can go anywhere in a hospital
可以去医院的任何地方
when you're in a wheelchair."
这是给我的吗
Oh, is that for me?
我想以更微妙的方式做到
"I wanted to do this in a more subtle way,
但原来我没法做到微妙
but it turns out I can't really do subtle.
所以我要告诉你我的感受
So, I am just going to tell you how I feel.
我真的很喜欢你 克莱尔
I really like you, Claire.
你聪明 有趣
You're smart, funny,
希望你也这么看我
and I hope you feel the same way about me."
你知道海峡群岛有独特的狐狸种类吗
Did you know the Channel Islands have their own species of fox?
我当然知道
Of course I knew that.
我们该走了
Okay, we should go.
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
很抱歉 你没事吧
Oh, man, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
迪梅奥先生 我们该走了
Mr. DiMeo, we should go.
你会迟到的
"You'll be late."
我改变计划了
There's been a change of plans.
他们离开了医院 向西边走
Yeah, they left the hospital. They're headed west.
他们肯定在公交上
They must be on a bus?
他们去哪里啊
Where are they going?
这玩意儿没法预测未来
Ooh, these things don't actually see into the future.
我为什么鼓励这事
Oh, why did I encourage this?
JJ还没准备好
JJ wasn't ready.
现在他要心碎了
Now he's gonna get his heart broken,
而我都不在场
and I'm not even there.
有次我告诉一个女生我喜欢她
And then one time, I told a girl that I liked her,
她说 抱歉 但我不是拉拉
and she said, "Sorry, but I'm not a lesbian."
你没必要笑这么大声吧
You don't have to laugh that hard.
那是我让妈妈帮我打薄头发的夏天
It was the summer I let Mom layer my hair.
当然 你知道吉莉安的事
And, of course, you know about Jillian.
我知道吐露心扉
I know what it's like to put yourself out there
结果并不成功的感受
and have it not work out.
我要怎么翻篇
"How do you get over it?"
我尽力而为了 至少我没有遗憾
I did all I could do. At least I have no regrets.
敬没有遗憾
"To no R-E-- 'regrets.'"
知道吗
You know what?
中学女生对我们来说还不够成熟
High school girls just aren't mature enough for us.
我们的时候是在大学
Our time will be in college.
至少是衍生就
Grad school at the latest.
根据定位 他们在海里
All right, according to this, they are...in the ocean?
-什么 -抱歉 在海边
- What? - Sorry, near the ocean.
-我反应过度了 -他们在那
- No, I-I overreacted. - There they are!
他需要他的妈妈
Oh, he needs his mother.
不 等等
No, wait.
他好像挺好的
He seems...fine.
他看上去挺开心的
He actually looks happy.
看来通过他爱的人的一些帮助
Looks like with a little help from the people he loves,
他就坚强到足以应付生活面对的一切了
he's strong enough to handle whatever life throws his way.
你们看什么呢
What are you even looking at?
雷和JJ在哪里
Ray and JJ are over there.
该死的太阳毁了我的时刻
Damn sun ruined my moment.
我们就要坐在这里吗 还是过去接他们
Are we just gonna sit here, or are we gonna go get 'em?
给他们点时间吧
Let's give them a moment.
真希望我能听见他们在说什么
Oh, I wish I could hear what they're saying.
天啊 艾玛·沃森真性感
Damn, Emma Watson's hot.
终于 雷假期
At last, Ray-cation.
瞧见了吗 在浴缸外面时很容易嘲笑
See? It's easy to mock when you're outside the tub.
但112度之后 他们都信了
But 112 degrees later, they all believe.
我信了
Oh, I believe.
你是个好弟弟 雷
You're a good brother, Ray.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你就好好享受吧
I'll leave you to it.
比我想象中更好
It's better than I expected.
难以置信我到了海峡群岛
Can't believe I made it out to the Channel Islands.
还是把你弄出来吧
Ok, let's get you out of there.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表