剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
我想我现在就穿成这样了
Well, I guess I dress like this now.
运输
问我关于医保职业的问题
设计
好啊 钞票
Hello, Dolly.
这是我最爱的一件
That is my favorite piece.
你很有眼光
You have a very good eye.
谢谢
Thank you.
你卖♥♥珠宝吗
So, uh, you sell jewelry?
我们金斯利&凯特卖♥♥的
Well what we really sell here
其实是一种生活方式
at Kingsley & Kate is a lifestyle.
我们是多层营销公♥司♥
We are a multi-level marketing company
让所有人 甚至你这样的年轻人
that lets anyone -- even young people like you --
成为销♥售♥大使
become sales ambassadors.
是这样的
Here's how it works.
图很酷啊 看起来像是金字塔
Cool diagram. It looks like a pyramid.
我看不出来
I don't see it.
雅斯敏
Yasmin.
雷
Ray.
雅斯敏 让我问你最后一个问题
So, Yasmin, let me ask you one final question.
你工资多少
How much do you make?
珠宝被视为最坚不可摧的产业
Jewelry is considered the strongest industry ever,
通过我们的动态销♥售♥方法
and with our dynamic sales approach,
金斯利&凯特大使
a Kingsley & Kate ambassador
真的能拿到无限薪水
can literally make an infinite salary.
我拿到了几袋菠萝干
I got a bunch of bags of dried pineapple
和一个小孩的照片
and picture of some kid.
厉害 纳迪亚
Sweet haul, Nadia.
我也想做行李员
I want to be a baggage handler.
雷 你在这群崇拜的青少年之中吗
Ray, are you in this throng of adoring teens?
看见我的成功了吗
You seeing this triumph?
我怎么能对这么美的人生气
How can I be upset at someone so gorgeous?
你上衣很漂亮啊 从哪来的
Your top's ratchet. Where's it from?
职业展行李箱
Career fair suitcase.
我们不知道那是什么 但我们喜欢你
We don't know what that is, but we like you.
当然了 我超棒的
Of course you do. I'm awesome.
你的薯条超好吃
Your fries are ratchet.
你有30分钟
Okay, you have 30 minutes.
等等
Oh, hang on.
为了消除所有作弊的可能性
To eliminate all possibility of cheating --
请大家注意
Attention, please!
所有学生现在离开教室
All other students leave the room now.
-开始吧 -好
- Go ahead. - Okay.
联邦军的第一位总将军是哪个
"What decorated veteran was the first general-in-chief
得到勋章的老兵
of the Union army?"
C 你确定吗
"C"? Are you sure?
B
"B"?
A
"A"?
好吧 我听你的
All right, well, your wish is my command.
-好 下一个问题 -嗯
- Okay, next question. - Mm-hmm.
D 好吧
"D"? Okay.
我填D了 除非 也许
Writing "D" Unless, maybe...
喂 爵士早午餐
Oi! Jazz brunch.
玛雅 嘘
Maya, shh.
JJ在考试
JJ's taking a test.
不 是你在考试
No, you're taking the test!
你把答案都告诉他了
You are giving him all the bloody answers.
-我吗 -对 就是你
- Me?! - Yeah, you.
A 你确定不是B吗 因为答案是B
"A"? You sure it's not "B"? 'Cause it's "B".
你做作弊
And you are cheating.
你在利用我作弊吗 太糟糕了
You're cheating off me? That's awful.
也有点讨人喜欢
It's also a bit flattering.
之前从没人利用我作弊
No one's ever cheated off me before.
我在中学不算是好学生
I wasn't much of a student in high school, so --
我不大了解她
I don't know her very well,
但我觉得她不在乎你说的
but I don't think she cares about this.
我们欠你一个道歉
We owe you a tremendous apology.
我不知道你怎么没幸灾乐祸
I-I-I don't how you're not gloating.
你肯定是个好人
You must be a very good person.
我是佛教♥徒♥ 我们可以稍后聊聊
I am a Buddhist. We can talk later.
你想接受挑战
You wanted to be challenged,
你想上主流学校
you wanted to be put in a mainstream school,
现在你在浪费
and now you're wasting it.
这一切就此结束 走吧
No, this ends now. Let's go.
基本上是我做的测试
So, basically, I took that test.
-你说是92分吗 -快
- You said it was a 92%? - Now.
我儿子作弊
My son cheating.
你也帮他做家庭作业吗
Did you do all his bloody homework for him, as well?
不 我跟家庭作业没关系
No! I have nothing to do with the homework.
我学到的只是在课上听到的
The stuff I learned is just from listening in class.
想象一下如果我真做家庭作业了吧
Imagine if I actually did do the homework.
你是个聪明的孩子 JJ 你该努力了
You're a smart kid, JJ. It's time to apply yourself.
来看看你的家庭作业日志
Okay, let's take a look at your homework log.
输入密♥码♥
Put in your password.
你不知道密♥码♥吗
Do you not know the password?
你上次登陆是什么时候
When was the last time you logged in?
你根本不做家庭作业吗
You don't do any of your homework at all?
你一直在这里用电脑
Well, you're back here on the computer all the time.
做什么啊
Doing what?
好吧 我要查查你的搜索记录
Right, I am checking your search history.
不要 别查男人的搜索记录
No, no, no, no, no. Don't check a man's search history.
JJ 抱歉 是我让我们走上这条路的
Oh, JJ, I'm sorry. I led us down this road.
艾玛·沃森 艾玛·沃森 性感
"Emma Watson," "Emma Watson hot,"
艾玛·沃森 坐轮椅的男友
"Emma Watson wheelchair-user boyfriend?"
希望很美好
It's a beautiful thing -- hope.
显然你没做任何作业
So, clearly, you're not doing any work
你的老师也让你划水
and your teachers are letting you slide.
你有何感受
How does that make you feel?
我没让他们这样做
"I didn't ask them.
他们放了我一马
They cut me s-slack.
为什么拒绝
Why say no?"
因为这样不对 你没有这么差劲
Because it's wrong. Because you are better than that.
天啊 我从未如何害怕
God, I've never been so horrified.
害怕如今设计师珠宝的价格吗
Horrified at the price of today's designer jewelry?
我也是
I am, too.
不管你要干嘛 我不想听
Yeah, whatever this is, I'm gonna pass.
听着 你的服装棒极了
Look, your ensemble is fantastic.
我只是觉得少了点什么
I just -- I feel like there's one piece missing
-来画龙点睛 -真的吗
- to make it all pop. - Really?
你听过金斯利&凯特吗
Have you heard of Kingsley & Kate?
那家超烂的珠宝公♥司♥吗
Oh, that awful jewelry company?
珠宝都很丑
That stuff is hideous.
我在问她
I was asking her!
妈妈 我在考虑
So, Mom, say, I was thinking about
我们关于金斯利&凯特的对话
our conversation about Kingsley & Kate.
你知道他们雇佣顶级设计师
Did you know that they hire top designers
进行手工制♥作♥ 适合任何场合吗
to handcraft styles for any occasion?
不
No.
雷
Ray!
你想继续去后院
Say, would you like to continue
继续对话吗
this conversation in the backyard?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我成了品牌大使
I became a brand ambassador.
你成了金字塔骗局中的受害者
You became a sucker in a pyramid scheme.
天啊 真的丑 对吧
God, those are really ugly, aren't they?
-你卖♥♥了多少 -一件都没有
- How much have you sold? - None.
在这偏僻小镇 没人欣赏高级珠宝
Nobody appreciates fine jewelry in this Podunk town.
我完蛋了
I'm screwed.
我想我们得买♥♥这堆垃圾
So I guess we're gonna have to buy this crap
救你一命
and bail you out.
你交了多少钱
How much you on the hook for?
五百块
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表