剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你确定你能把这些事托付给我吗
You sure you trust me with all this?
我对你有全世界的信念 吉米
I have all the faith in the world in you, Jimmy.
我最信任的接管我的人就是你
There's no one I trust more to take over for me.
拼车车道义务
Carpool line duty,
迪伦糕饼义卖♥♥的布朗尼蛋糕
Brownies for Dylan's bake sale.
提醒爸爸账单的事
Remind dad about bills?
是啊 我一开始问了雷 他拒绝了
Yeah, I asked Ray first. He said no.
行吧
That's fair. Yeah.
你能注意颠簸吗
Can you watch the bumps?
我在努力设计完美比例的模型
I'm trying to design my project perfectly to scale.
爸爸 你能打开收音机吗
Dad, can you turn on the radio?
迪伦 别闹 让他专注点
Dylan, stop. Let the man concentrate.
他都迷茫了
He's out of his depth.
会没事的 这能有多难啊
It's going to be okay. How hard can this be?
我饿了
"I'm hungry."
妈妈给你们你的食物
And the food mom gets you
一般很有营养 对吧
is usually pretty nutritious, right?
这更好 爸爸更好
This is better. Dad's better.
停到橙色交通锥的地方
Pull forward to the orange cone.
不不 父母 放下手♥机♥
No, no, no, no. Parents, phones down!
孩子们 看看你们的父母
Children, look at your parents.
他们不会一直都在的
They're not always going to be there.
想想吧
Think about that.
我不知道会是这样
I didn't know it could be like this.
这是我见过的最有禅意的下车
This is the most zen drop-off I've ever seen.
你的秘诀是什么
What's your secret?
我不在乎别人是否迟到
I don't really care if anyone's late.
你告诉你妻子
You tell your wife
需要多少时间康复都行
to take all the time she needs to recover.
我不会那样做的
Oh, I'm not gonna do that.
我们爱你 吉米
We love you, Jimmy.
我也爱你 我不知道名字的妈妈
Oh, love you, too, mom whose name I know.
迪梅奥太太
Mrs. Dimeo?
我在里面
I'm in here.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
你可以进来 但是
Well, you can, but --
病房♥
Oh! Sick room.
你打破了封印 释放了瘟疫
You've broken the seal and released the pestilence.
这科学感觉很合理
Yeah, this science feels sound.
听着 玛雅 我很内疚
Listen, Maya, I feel just awful
将疾病带来了你家
about bringing the sick into your house.
我会照顾任何染病的迪梅奥家人
Any Dimeo that comes down with it, I'll take care of them.
你在干什么
Now, what are you doing?
只是孩子们的预约
Oh, just kids' appointments,
为JJ的免疫电泳做准备 等着
preparing JJ's I.E.P., waiting for...
等着
For...
我不知道
I have no idea.
我刚在听歌♥吗 因为很难听
Am I just listening to music? 'Cause it's terrible.
你该放松
You should relax.
我不能浪费一天
I can't waste a day.
我刚意识到你是谁
Wow. I just realized who you are.
是玛雅吗 我觉得是
Is it Maya? I think it's Maya.
我姨妈
My aunt.
她在美容院里忙得四脚朝天
She worked her butt off in her little beauty parlor.
我喜欢去那里玩 帮她
I loved hanging out there, helping her out.
我学会了一点新东西
Picked up a thing or two.
让我看看你的手
Here. Let me see your hand.
你意识到你的指甲和晚上在采石场
Wow, did you realize that you have the nails
工作的码头工人一样吗
of a dockworker who works nights at a quarry?
欢迎见识母亲的身份
Hey! Well, w-welcome to motherhood.
你建议我怎么做 你这个痴呆
What do you propose I do about it, you oafish --
继续
Keep doing that.
我还是会
Still got it.
你太对了 蔡斯 好搞笑
You are so right, Chase. I c-- it's so funny.
得走了 再见
Got to go, guys. Bye.
别调情了
"Stop f-l-- flirting"?
跟蔡斯吗
With Chase?
什么 不 JJ 我们只是朋友
What? No, JJ. We're just friends.
别这么污
Get your mind out of the gutter.
不是一切都跟性有关的
Not everything's about "S."
你扎染了脸吗
"Did you tie-dye your face?"
淑女不会说出自己的秘密
A lady never reveals her secrets.
你被炒了
"You're fired"?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你让我很丢脸
"You're e-m-b-- embarrassing me"?
你不能这样做
No, you can't do that.
谁会在蔡斯上的课里当你的语♥音♥助手啊
Who's gonna be your voice in Chase class --
我是说 所有课
I mean, all your classes?
睫毛
"Eyelash."
什么
What?
所以坦雅出现了 当然
So, Tanya shows up and, of course,
-她穿着新衣服 -嗯
- she's wearing some brand-new outfit. - Mm-hmm.
而康妮
And Connie --
发第一条短♥信♥的康妮
Connie who sent the original text?
对 那个康妮
Yeah. That Connie.
她说 我很高兴至少有人
She says, "Well, I'm glad at least somebody
决定打扮好来参加这活动
decided to dress up for this."
不是吧
She did not!
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
这是我第一次想给你看五根手指
Wow, that is the first time I've wanted to show you all five,
而不是只比中指
not just the middle one.
真好
Oh, nice.
不不不
Unh-unh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坐回去 我们才刚开始呢
Sit back down. We are just getting started.
当你打开《人物》杂♥志♥时
Now, when you look in a People magazine,
你想要谁的发型
whose hair do you just... want?
肯尼斯 我拿生病日来做这事好内疚啊
Oh, Kenneth, I feel so guilty spending my sick day doing this.
是碧昂丝
And beyonce.
你的确有罪
Oh, well, you are guilty,
我宣判你接受超棒的发型
and I sentence you to a fantastic haircut.
这是我剪肉的刀
Those are my meat scissors.
你最好洗一洗
You're gonna want to give them a wash.
好吧
Yeah.
看起来不像卫星
"Those don't look like moons."
抱歉 我不知道你是科学家
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were a scientist.
对了 告诉你
Oh, and, for your information,
这些是完美的再创作
these are perfect re-creations.
差不多了
I mean, they're getting there.
雷 我只是想说
Ray, I just wanted to say,
谢谢你不觉得
"Thank you for not being embarrassed
我最近成长为女人很丢人
with my recent blossoming into womanhood."
我的直觉告诉我你在利用我当棋子
My gut says you're using me as a pawn,
但我的心无所谓
but my heart doesn't care.
好吧 你们的妈妈还病得很重
Okay, your mom's still sick as a dog,
所以她让我来健康房♥间
so she sent me to the well room.
有谁想把床给爸爸吗
Anybody want to give up a bed for their dad?
我想没有
Didn't think so.
我们在说什么呢
Oh, what are we talking about?
JJ无法应付我成长为女人了
How JJ can't deal with my blossoming womanhood.
算了
Pass.
当你告诉妈妈
So, what did mom say
你今天做得有多棒时 她说了什么
when you told her how great you did today?
不 不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们不能告诉妈妈
We're not telling mom about that.
你妈妈对自己为家庭做的事
Your mom takes a great deal of pride
以及其艰难性十分骄傲 对她来说啦
in what she does for this family and how hard it is -- I mean, for her.
我们要让她继续保持
And we're gonna let her have that.
沉默誓言 知道吗
Vow of silence. Capiche?
他好骄傲 都展露了意大利人的一面
He's so cocky, he's embracing his italian-ness.
晚安孩子们
Good night, guys.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表