剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
怎么 你同意他们吗
What? You agree with them?
我只是说 举一个例子吧
I'm just saying. Name one thing.
有
Well, there's...um...
几个月前我点燃了一支蜡烛
I lit a candle a few months ago.
亲爱的
Hon...
你这辈子也该做点自私的事了
it's time for you to do something selfish for once in your life.
孩子们得看到你为了自己找乐子
The kids need to see you having fun just for you,
不仅仅是点燃一支蜡烛
something bigger than, you know, lighting a candle.
我其实没有点燃蜡烛
Yeah, I didn't really light a candle.
你们真是可爱的一队
Wow. You guys sure make a cute team.
你们真的很鼓舞...
You know, you're real inspir--
我们受够了
Yeah, we're done with that.
好了 伙计 来吧
All right, buddy. Let me have it.
我很生气
"I'm mad."
不用板子我也知道
Well, I-I got that without the board.
今天的重点是我想要的
"Today was about what I -- W-A -- wanted.
你夺走了我的声音
You took my -- V-O -- voice.
你
You...
无权那样做
don't get to do that."
JJ 很抱歉
JJ, I am so, so sorry.
我不习惯特殊对待
I'm not used to special treatment,
结果上头了
and it went to my head.
但我跟你保证 以后这种事再也不会发生
But I promise you it will never happen again, ever.
知道吗
You know what?
也许还可以挽救
Maybe something can be salvaged here.
不是鼓舞力量 全是你
No inspirations. All you.
我承诺给你独♥立♥的一天
I promised you a day of independence.
你想来开
You wanted to drive it.
那就开吧
Drive this.
好
All right.
停车场没车 这辆面包车看起来
Parking lot is empty, and this van already looks
已经像是撞过电线杆了
like it's been wrapped around a pole.
别撞电线杆 好吗
Don't wrap it around a pole, all right?
好 踩下油门
All right, just give it a little bit of gas!
独♥立♥日快乐
Happy Independence Day!
我要跟你见面了 罗德尼
I'm coming to meet you, Rodney!
我没那种感受
I'm really not feeling it.
他们被内疚支配
I mean, so they'll be ruled by guilt.
没事啊
It's fine.
玛雅 我们为此付了三美元
Maya, we paid $3 for this.
你要滑雪
You're doing it.
快 假装高兴 直到成功
Come on. Fake it till you make it.
瞧瞧 你们的妈妈也能找乐子
Look at that. Your mom can have fun.
她没有觉得内疚 你们也不该
She's not feeling guilty. Neither should you.
你们想去跟她一起吗
You guys want to join her?
不 我在这里就挺开心的
No, I'm pretty happy right here.
我也是
Me too.
该死
Son of a.
我摔了屁♥股♥
I broke my ass.
在此之前她证明了观点 对吧
She proved her point before this, right?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
迪梅奥一家回家了
Hey! The DiMeos are home!
我想说清楚 这不是我做的
I want to be clear. I did not do this.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you so much.
没有你一点都不好玩 我很痛苦
Oh, it was no fun without you. I was miserable.
我们没做那么酷的事
Eh, we didn't do anything that cool.
我一点都不开心
At no point was I having a blast.
你呢 伙计
Yeah, how about you, buddy?
你今天做的最独♥立♥的事是什么
What was the most independent thing you did today?
开车
"Drove a car."
等等 真的吗
Wait. For real?
肯尼斯 什么
Kenneth, what --
卫生间 使用中
请尊重虚拟锁
雷
Ray?
我在里面 你们没看见标志吗
I'm in here. Did you not see the sign?
我看见了
I did.
一切都回来了
And it all came rushing back.
-什么 -我有多喜欢折磨你
- What did? - How much I love torturing you.
我还以为我们是一支队伍的
I thought we were a team!
是啊 那很棒
We were. It was great.
这只是更好玩
This is just more fun.
不
Oh, no.
雷
Ray.
什么
What?
彩弹是洗不掉的
Always have paintball.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表