剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
你们了解爸爸的 我擅长的事不多
You guys know your dad. I don't excel at much.
我没有方向感 记性很差
I have no sense of direction, the memory of a goldfish,
玩一字棋就没赢过
and I have never once won a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.
但有一件事
But there is one thing I do better
我比其他所有人做得都要好
than literally anyone else.
-忘记生日吗 -弄丢钥匙吗
- Forget birthdays? - Lose your keys?
你玩一字棋从没赢过吗
You never won at Tic-Tac-Toe?
没错
That's right.
设计家庭万圣节装扮服
Design family Halloween costumes
并有创意地将轮椅包括进来
that creatively incorporate the wheelchair.
在我揭露今年主题之前
Now, before I unveil this year's theme,
我想对肯尼斯道歉
I'd like to make a quick apology to Kenneth.
你最近才加入
You were a recent addition,
我们没时间为你做装扮服
and we did not have time to add you to the costume.
为什么好人总得遭殃
Why do bad things happen to good people?
不 你会想参与的
No, no, no. You want to be part of this.
我的吉米是个艺术家
My Jimmy is an artist.
我给你看
Look, I'll show you.
去年 《星战》主题
Last year, Star Wars theme.
瞧瞧那个
Oh, look at that one.
《泰坦尼克号♥》 很成功
Titanic. That was a big hit.
-吉米 -这个怎么样
- Jimmy! - How about that?
《阿♥拉♥丁》 很精彩 是吧
Aladdin. Magic, isn't it?
真厉害 问个问题
Impressive. Quick question.
为什么所有装扮之中 雷和玛雅都是一对
Why are Ray and Maya a couple in every one?
不是
No, we're not. That's --
我觉得那...
I don't think that's...
真恶心
Agh! That's disgusting!
-哇 -恶心 恶心
- Oh, wow. Oh, wow. - "Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!"
-天啊 -真恶心 每年都是
- Oh, my God. - Ew, Yuck! Every year!
别掀开了
Don't. No!
是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
It's Romeo and Juliet.
无言有爱 第一季第五集
披萨到了
Pizza's here!
我非常震惊
As is the guy who is shocked
你们居然有勇气让我给你们买♥♥披萨
you had the nerve to ask him to get you pizza.
来了
There it is.
给你哥哥
Get your brother.
这披萨真好吃
Mmm! This pizza's amazing.
吉诺比萨店请了新厨师吗
Did Gino's get a new chef or something?
吉诺披萨店
Gino's?
这是萨尔披萨店的
This is from Sal's.
所有人都把披萨放下 快
Pizzas down! Everyone, right now. Come on.
-吐出来 -不
- Spit it out. Out. - Mnh-mnh.
-吐出来 -不
- Out! - Mnh-mnh.
吐出来
Spit it out.
你们这群叛徒
You traitor.
-我要了解什么 -我们不订萨尔披萨店的披萨
- What am I about to learn? - We don't order from Sal's.
玛雅不喜欢他们
They're...dead to Maya.
我有很好的理由
With good reason.
他们拒绝为我的残疾儿子服务
They refused service to my disabled son.
圣诞节早上 他们关门了
Well, Christmas morning, they were closed.
好吧 不订萨尔披萨店的披萨 明白了
Okay. No Sal's. Understood.
还有更多店 一长串
There's more. A whole list.
彩虹洗车 斯特凡诺干洗店
Rainbow Carwash. Stefano's Dry Cleaners.
那个地方
That place.
别拿20块对着光照
Don't hold my $20s up to the light.
那是真的钱 把我的衬衫给我
They're real. Give me my damn blouse!
最后 这名单从无理对待玛雅的商店
Eventually, the list jumped from businesses that had wronged Maya
变成了吉米喜欢的东西
to things Jimmy likes.
夏威夷衬衫 吹口哨
Hawaiian shirts, whistling,
-短语 -别说
- the phrase... - Don't say it.
你觉得呢
..."Uh, ya think?"
你也许该记一记名单
You know, you should probably learn the list.
你就打算写在墙上吗
You're just gonna write on the wall?
他之后会刷漆遮住的 对吧 爸爸
He'll paint over it later. Right, Dad?
是啊
Sure.
功能饮料 叠罗汉
Energy drinks? Human pyramids?
90年代斯卡乐
'90s ska music?
90年代斯卡乐对你做了什么
What did '90s ska music do to you?
毁了90年代
It ruined the '90s.
-真聪明 这样你就能在家里记名单了 -不
- Smart. So you can study the list at home. - Nah.
我一直在想该怎么跟我的家人描述你们
I've been looking for a way to describe you to my family.
这能让他们懂
This tells a story.
真奇怪
Huh. That's weird.
我的手♥机♥唯一响的时候就是我弄丢了手♥机♥
My phone only rings when I lose it
让你们打我电♥话♥
and make you guys call my number.
你好 我想你打错了
Hi. I think you have the wrong number.
我是雷
This is Ray.
你好雷 我是吉莉安
Hey, Ray. It's Jillian.
真的吗
Really?
吉莉安 好啊
Jillian, hi.
你也许听说了我和赞恩分手了
So, you probably heard Zane and I broke up.
我没听说
I...did not hear that.
总之 我管理万圣节之夜
Anyway, I'm running the school's haunted house
学校鬼屋的募捐活动
fundraiser on Halloween night.
赞恩管着一间房♥
Zane was in charge of a room.
他不干了
He dropped out.
我需要你代替他
I need you to fill in for him.
我想可以的
Yeah, I think I can make that work.
谢谢 雷
Thanks, Ray.
明天会议上见
I'll see you at the meeting tomorrow.
好 我喜欢这电♥话♥情感
Cool. I like this phone chemistry.
喂
Hello?
试试这件夹克
Here. Try on this jacket.
太棒了
Oh, perfect!
谁需要一字棋啊 万圣节
Who needs Tic-Tac-Toe? Halloween! Ugh!
你们听说了我的派对万圣节之夜 对吧
You guys heard about my party Halloween night, right?
会很棒的
Gonna be sick.
肯定不如你恋母情结的噩梦好玩
I'm sure it's not gonna be as fun as your Oedipal nightmare.
JJ
Hey, JJ.
我能参加你的派对吗
"Can I come to your party?"
-等等 什么 -当然可以
- Wait, what? - Dude, totally.
我只是不确定你可以
I just wasn't you sure you could.
很好 到时候见
"Great. See you there."
好
Cool.
不行不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你已经有安排了 我也是
You already have plans and so do I.
这可是一场派对
"It's a P-A-- party.
我想让高中体验
I want a high school experience
像是《美国派》或者《美少女啦啦队》
like in 'American Pie' or 'Bring It On!'"
我还想在小型商场的
Yeah, and I want to sing "Monster Mash"
吓人卡拉OK机上唱《土豆怪兽》呢
at Spooky Karaoke at the mini-mall.
好吧 我下周末会像个傻子一样
Fine. I'll sing "Monster Mash"
在正常的卡拉OK机上唱《土豆怪兽》
next weekend at normal karaoke like an idiot.
雷 我爱你 但你要是再叹一口气
Ray, I love you, buddy, but the next sigh
那就是你的最后一口气了
will be your last.
我不能穿家庭装扮服
I have to bail on the family costume.
什么 你不能那样对爸爸
What? No, you can't do that to Dad.
但吉莉安让我去鬼屋帮忙
But Jillian asked me to help out at the haunted house.
真的吗 听起来很棒
Really? That sounds awesome.
他得理解 我们要去帮忙
He'll just have to understand. We're doing that.
我们吗 不
We? No.
你得跟JJ穿装扮服
You have to do the costume with JJ.
我要去参加派对
"I have a party."
他要去参加派对
He has a party.
你不能也这样
No! Not you, too!
别用激光照我了
Stop lasering me!
我们不能都放鸽子
We can't all bail!
你说得对
You're right.
我想这是个谁先放鸽子的问题
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表