剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
放进无脂肪冷冻酸奶的容器里
and put it in a no-fat frozen yogurt container.
-什么 -照做吧
- What? - Just do it.
我都不想念脂肪了
Mmm! I don't even miss the fat.
现在编一种愚蠢的身体活动
Now, make up any dumb, physical activity
很难做300次的那种
that it would be hard to do, uh, say, 300 of.
...113, 1♥1♥4♥, 115...
别问我原因 但放一些轻爵士乐
Now, don't ask me why, but play some light jazz.
不是优美的爵士乐 是轻爵士乐
Not good jazz. Light jazz.
所以我懂你
See, this is why I dig you, man.
带雷来见我
And bring Ray to me.
他把自己锁了起来
Well, he locked himself in.
告诉他我说了话
Just tell him I said something.
说了什么
Said what?
任何不正确的话
Anything factually inaccurate.
抱歉 天空是蓝色的
I'm sorry -- the sky is blue
因为它反射了海洋的颜色
because it's reflecting the color of the ocean?
是啊
Uh, uh, yeah.
因为牛顿第三定律
Beca-- because of Newton's third law.
什么
What?!
总之 现在你来了
Anyway, now that I've got you here,
你的作业怎么了 儿子
what's going on with your project, buddy?
我像傻瓜一样 还以为我能
Like an idiot, I thought I could model
完美做出火卫一和火卫二的模型
phobos and deimos perfectly.
科学家都没能完全描绘它们
Scientists haven't even completely mapped them yet.
我不是科学家
I-I'm not a science guy,
但也许你能做一个
but maybe you could do a moon
不需要编造一切的卫星
where you don't have to m-make up all the stuff?
什么 像是地球的卫星吗 很无聊
What? Like earth's moon? It's boring.
它的名字就叫月亮
It's actual name is "Moon."
不 这很经典
No, it's a classic.
让人们得偿所愿
Give the people what they want.
别给他们非主打歌♥ 给他们《为跑而生》
Don't give 'em b-sides, give them "Born to run."
天啊 谁搞定了雷
Good lord. Who fixed Ray?
是吉米
Jimmy did.
他也让JJ冷静了 让迪伦累坏了
He also calmed down JJ, wore out Dylan,
而你不需要搞定 因为你没事
And you...didn't need fixing 'cause you're great.
亲爱的 这就是你能做的事
Darling, that's what you do.
你能让疯狂平静下来
You calm the madness.
我想那算件事吧
I suppose that's something.
算件事
Something?
你是月球 我是太阳
You're the moon, and I'm the sun.
一切围着我转 我让万物生长
Everything revolves around me, and I make things grow.
但你是最黑暗时刻的亮光
But you're the light in the darkest hour.
真的 月球
And, really, the moon
其实是宇宙的中心
technically is the center of the universe.
天啊 爸爸 你像是在故意乱说
Oh, my gosh! Dad, it's like you're trying to be wrong.
大家都进来
Everybody, get in here!
JJ 迪伦
JJ! Dylan!
好了 各位 我们要造卫星
All right, people. We got a moon to build.
不是木卫 而是美国的月球
And not the stupid mars moons, the american one.
用什么
Using what?
那就是月球
Now, that's a moon!
但明天一早就要交了
But it's due tomorrow morning.
我们没法及时做完的
There's no way we can make this in time.
我们团队合作
We'll work as a team.
是啊 你♥爸♥爸说得对
Yeah. No, your dad's right.
我们通宵做 会提前做完的
We'll pull an all-nighter and finish with time to spare.
谁加入
Who's in?
-我来 -行啊
- Yeah, I'm down. - Sure.
瞧瞧你做了什么 亲爱的
Look what you did, love.
现在一帆风顺
Smooth sailing now.
缺口 迪伦 JJ 屏住呼吸
Breach! Dylan, JJ, hold your breath!
其余人把细菌吹回去
Everybody else, blow the germs back in!
真是科学啊
Yeah, that's some solid science.
搞定
Done.
我们五分钟后得赶到学校
And we have to be in school in 5 minutes.
你说过不会花一整晚时间的
You said it wouldn't take all night.
这是我做的另一件事 对你们从来都不诚实
Ah, that's another thing I do. I am never honest with you.
好了 月球做好了 我也病好了
All right, we've got our moon. I'm not sick anymore.
出发吧
Let's go!
他做了什么 这样睡了
What was he doing that he fell asleep that way?
稳住 要划掉了
Steady. It's slipping.
这不是比赛 米奇尔
All right, it's not a race, Mitchell.
瞧见了吗
See?
雷·迪梅奥
Ray Dimeo?
他妹妹就是喜欢你的那个女孩吗
Is his sister that girl who's obsessed with you?
等等 她是女孩吗 真的吗
Wait. Is she a girl? For real?
那小丑的化妆 我可看不出
Well, I couldn't tell under that clown makeup.
我们做到了
We did it.
他做到了
He did it.
我们只是很骄傲
Yeah, we're just proud.
作业说要做木卫一和木卫二
The program says phobos and deimos.
这令人失望
This is such a disappointment.
令人失望
Disappointment!
你说得对
Okay, you were right.
我不该为蔡斯费心
I shouldn't have bothered with Chase.
原来他是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause it turns out, he's a jerk.
你知道
You knew.
等等
Wait.
你炒掉我不是因为你觉得丢脸
You didn't fire me because you were embarrassed of me.
而是在保护我
You were protecting me.
我没有
"I don't have
基本的大哥哥行为
some basic big-brother moves.
我没法帮你揍人
I can't beat anyone up for you.
我没法载你去别的地方
I can't drive you places,
但我会用自己的方法保护你
but I'll protect you my own way."
你的方法很棒
Your way's perfect.
等等
Wait.
这意味着雷得帮我打人吗
Does that mean Ray has to beat people up for me?
很不幸 就算蔡斯这事没戏
Sadly for you, even if this Chase thing isn't happening,
成为女人也太真实了
this blossoming is all too real.
好啊 伙计
'Sup, bangs?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表