剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
but you need to get out of his way.
我觉得我比你看得更清楚
And I think I see this more clearly than you.
他要去
He's going.
两条好消息
Two pieces of good news --
一 你的夏季现在开始
one, your summer starts now.
再见
Farewell.
二
And two...
我会让你先开始
I'll give you a little bit of a head start.
什么
Before what?
十 九
Ten, nine...
三
three...
好 再见
Okay, bye.
好啊 雷蒙德
Hello, Raymond.
好啊
Hello?
告诉你 他们在特拉普斯1星系
How 'bout those seven new planets
发现了七颗新行星
they discovered in the TRAPPIST-1 galaxy?
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我现在聪明了
I'm smart now.
我要夺走你的身份
I'm taking your identity.
但我可以还给你 只要重赛
But I could give it back... for a rematch.
都因为我打败了你
All because I beat you.
甜菜 怪人吃的红色蔬菜
Beet -- a red vegetable eaten by weirdoes.
像是看着另一个自己 对吧
Like looking in a mirror, ain't it?
我不要跟你在比赛
I'm not racing you again.
我会跟你重新比赛的
Oh, I'll get my rematch!
怎么
What?
你在看谁呢
At whom are you looking?
我讨厌变聪明
I hate being smart.
怎么了
What is it?
JJ
JJ...
亲爱的 我懂了
Oh, darling, I get the point.
你有能力
You are capable.
但我们不能再过一天纽扣日 亲爱的
But we can't do another button day yet, love.
太早了
It's too soon.
我知道肯尼斯让你胸怀大志
I know Kenneth is filling your mind with big ideas,
但我更了解你
but I do know you better.
那露营看起来不错
And that camp looks lovely,
但你从未在外面睡过一夜
but you've never spent a single night away from home.
放松 JJ
Easy, JJ.
别因为我想做的事责怪肯尼斯
"Don't blame Kenneth for something I want to do."
拜托 JJ
Oh, come on, JJ.
好像我会那样做一样
As if I would ever do that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
多谢了 肯尼斯
Thanks a lot, Kenneth!
你怎么样了 我的勇敢男子汉
How are you doing, my brave man?
-很好 -很好
- Good. - "Good."
好吧 你是说JJ 合情合理
Right, you meant JJ. That makes sense.
我们来这里的时间创纪录了 对吧
We made it here in record time, didn't we?
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
我们去挂号♥ 你带上JJ
Right, we'll go and register. You bring JJ.
好
On it.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
我一有空就把车开走
I will move my car as soon as I can.
没事 迪梅奥先生 我们认识你
No problem, Mr. DiMeo. We know you here.
-我们会停在前面 -真的吗
- We'll keep it in front. - Really?
还帮你洗车
We'll throw in a wash, too.
我在医院
Do I have juice...
有影响力吗
at the hospital?
-你好啊 -吉米
- How you doing? - Hey, Jimmy!
洛雷塔
Hey, Loretta!
你没必要在外面等着
Hey, you don't have to wait out here.
这边
Right this way.
看见了吗 他们直接带他去后面了
You see that?! They just took him straight back.
各位 吉米回来了
Hey, guys! Jimmy's back!
吉米·迪梅奥吗
Jimmy DiMeo?
-吉米 -吉米
- Hey, Jimmy. - Hey, Jimmy!
大家好
Hey, guys!
大伙儿在这里呢 看起来很帅
There's the crew! Looking sharp!
-你好吗 吉米 -你好吗
- What's good Jimmy?! - How are you, man?
孩子们还好吗
Kids are good?
天啊 吉米
Oh, my God! Hey, Jimmy!
每次都见到你俩 你们不工作吗
Every time, you two. Don't you work?!
-吉米 -吉米
- Jimmy! - Hey, Jimmy!
-吉米 -吉米
-Hey, Jimmy! -Jimmy! -Uh-oh!
好啊
What's up!
来 我们插队
Come on, we're gonna take a shortcut.
是男孩
Uh...it's a boy.
眼神不错 吉宝
Hey, good eye, Jimbo!
-洛雷塔 你最好了 -就在那
- Loretta, you're the best. - Right there.
迪梅奥来了
DiMeo's in the house!
吉米
Hey, Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
医生
Doctors.
吉米
Hi, Jimmy!
吉米 你去哪里 回来
Jimmy, where are you going? Come back here.
-吉米 很高兴见到你 -吉米
- Jimmy! Nice to see you. - Hey, Jimmy!
-露西 222号♥病房♥空闲吗 -现在是了
- Hey, Lucy, is 222 open? - It is now.
把截肢者赶出222号♥病房♥
Kick that amputee out of 222!
你需要什么告诉我就好 吉米
Anything you need, Jimmy, just let me know.
迪梅奥先生
Mr. DiMeo!
要喝点什么吗 迪梅奥先生
Something to drink, Mr. DiMeo?
果汁
Juice.
看见那棵树了吗
You see that tree?
你觉得什么会让它更快
Who do you think could make it out there faster?
你
You.
但我们不会查明
But we ain't gonna find out.
JJ 伙计
JJ, buddy!
谢天谢地 我听说
Thank God! When I heard...
你看起来不错
You look good.
真的很不错
Real -- real good.
新手
Rookie.
抱歉 你看起来很小 精疲力尽
I'm sorry. You look so -- so small and so washed out.
还有线 这些线是怎么回事
And the wires -- What's with the wires?
他们把你连上了什么
What did they hook him up to?!
是控制电视的 肯尼斯
They control the television, Kenneth.
JJ会没事的
JJ's gonna be just fine.
他的膝盖脱臼了
He dislocated his kneecap.
我们在等着看他要不要做手术
We're just waiting to see if he's gonna need surgery.
几年前他的另一边膝盖
He had the same procedure done on his other knee
也做过同样的手术
a few years ago.
孩子们 你们想喝苏打水吗
Oh, kids? Do you want to grab a soda?
你怎么样 JJ
How you holding up, JJ?
来看俺
Let's take a look.
你把他弄疼了 走开
You're killing him! Get away!
好了 肯尼斯
Okay. All right, Kenneth.
非常感谢 你真是可靠
Thank you so much. You're a rock.
我们要做外侧松解手术
So, we are gonna have to perform a lateral release.
我会跟医师聊
I'll talk to the surgeons.
你知道过程的
You know the drill.
你会没事的
You're gonna do great.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
没事
It's all right.
忘了露营吧
"Forget"... C-A-- "Camp.
你说得对
You were right.
我做不到
I can't do it."
亲爱的 我们之后再聊
Darling, we'll talk about it later. Just...
你现在休息
You rest now.
不 没事
"No, it's fine.
我解开纽扣
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表