剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Hi, JJ!
JJ有兴趣成为新的啦啦队经理
JJ is interested in being our new cheer manager,
我觉得没那职位
and I don't think the fact that that's not a thing
不是拒绝的理由
is any reason to say "No."
伙计 我们得走了
Oh, dude! We got to go.
你有预约
You have your appointment.
我一直都不去
"I always..." M-I -- "Miss them.
我可不确定
Yeah, I don't know, man.
她们需要经理
"They need their manager."
你这是在卖♥♥萌吗
Are you trying to be adorable right now?
好吧
Fine.
但如果你妈打来了电♥话♥ 我们就得走
But if your mother calls, we got to go.
好吗
All right?
好 来看看这些小姑娘的本事
All right. Let's see what these young ladies got, huh?
我不能又开车又说这话
Can't be a guy who drives a van and says that.
我去那边
I'll...be right over here.
乔伊斯 很抱歉
Joyce, I'm so sorry.
JJ从来不错过预约
JJ never misses an appointment.
他请了个新助手 我只是
I mean, he's got this new aide, and, I mean, I just...
我得相信他没事
I have to believe that he's okay.
知道吗 你心烦意乱
You know what? You're upset.
我就不打扰你了 给我寄支票
I'll get out of your way. Send me a check.
支票 什么支票 我为什么要给你寄支票
A check? What check? Why would I send you a check?
因为我花了时间 而且是开车来的
For my time, of course. And I drove here.
你是个固执的嬉皮士 对吧
You're a pushy little hippie, aren't you?
雷 进来
Ray! Get in here!
该做理疗了
It's time for your physical therapy.
我不是JJ
I'm...not JJ.
我是另一个孩子
I'm -- I'm the other one.
我知道 你弟弟失踪了
I know who you are. Your brother's MIA.
如果我们付了理疗的钱 就要做理疗
If we pay for physical therapy, we get physical therapy.
来吧 治疗他
Go on. Heal him.
快
Now!
收到 好 跟我来
Copy that. All right. Follow me.
积极一点
Be aggressive!
积极一点
B-E aggressive!
准备好了吗
Ready?
积极一点
Be aggressive!
积极一点
B-E aggressive!
看来你在锻炼啊
Looks like you're working up a sweat, huh?
听着 绝不犯错
Listen -- never a mistake.
既然这是我们第一次合作
Now, since this is our first time working together,
如果你走不到圆锥体那儿
if you can't make it all the way to the cone,
也没必要羞愧
no cause for shame.
我觉得我能行
I think I'll manage.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
用正常的姿势走路就行
Just walk how you normally walk.
我就是这样走路的
This is how I walk.
不
Oh, no. Okay.
全错了
This is all wrong.
听着 你弯着腰
Listen. You pronate.
你步子太小 还有20度的翻转
You have a petite gait with a 20-degree kickout.
这会导致背痛和器官不平衡
It's gonna cause back pain and organ imbalances.
我是说今天没事
I mean, it's fine for today,
但这是你的长♥期♥走路计划吗
but is this your long-term walking plan?
本来是啊
I mean, it was!
好吧 别担心 我们会帮你的
Okay. Don't worry. Don't worry. We'll get you there.
那需要努力 刻苦
It's gonna take work -- hard work --
但我们会成功的 好吗
but we are gonna do it, all right?
我们从头开始 再来一次
Let's go back to the top, here. We're gonna try again.
但是这次 脚跟着地
But this time, plant the heel,
小幅度抬起脚尖 小幅度抬起脚尖
little toe mound, big toe mound.
脚跟着地时挥动另一边的手
Swing the opposite arm as you plant
想像有一根绳子拉着你
with an imaginary string pulling you up,
拉长身体
elongating your form.
走吧
Go.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?!
迪梅奥 迪梅奥 JJ·迪梅奥
DiMeo! DiMeo! JJ DiMeo!
迪梅奥 迪梅奥 JJ·迪梅奥
DiMeo! DiMeo! JJ DiMeo!
你在看啦啦队员吗
You're watching cheerleaders?!
我都担心坏了
I've been worried sick!
二四六八 我们把谁想当然
2, 4, 6, 8, who do we take for granted?
你就不能说不欣赏吗
Wouldn't you just say "Not appreciate"?
我都给你打了一个小时的电♥话♥了
I've been calling you for an hour.
真的吗 我的手♥机♥呢
Oh, really? Where's my phone?
抱歉 但是 我们只是在找乐子
I'm sorry, but, um... we were just having fun.
你的衣服呢
And where are your clothes?
我给他升级了一下
I gave him a little upgrade.
焕然一新 变得更好 对吧
Ohh. New and improved, is it?
只需要离开我一天
All it took was a day away from me.
很好
Great.
知道吗 把钥匙给我
You know what? Give me your keys.
来吧 JJ 如果那还是你名字
Come on, JJ -- if that is indeed still your name.
肯尼斯 肯尼斯
Kenneth! Kenneth!
JJ和肯尼斯
JJ and Kenneth!
-肯尼斯 肯尼斯 JJ -唱妈妈
- Kenneth! Kenneth! JJ... Chant about the mom.
-和肯尼斯 -妈妈
- ...and Kenneth! - The mom!
-肯尼斯 JJ和肯尼斯 -妈妈 妈妈
- Kenneth! JJ and Kenneth! - Mom, mom, the mom!
-JJ和肯尼斯 -妈妈
- JJ and Kenneth! - The mom!
别为他找借口 我不想听
Stop making excuses for the man. I don't want to hear it.
妈妈 我们得谈谈
Mom, we need to talk.
我步子太小 身子前倾
I'm a petite walker who pronates
还有20度的翻转
with a 20-degree kickout.
大家都知道 雷 现在不是时候
Everybody knows that, Ray. It's not the time.
我不信任那男人
I don't trust the man.
他让你留在街上 错过了你的预约
He left you in the street. He missed your appointment.
不 别把我拉进来
Nope. Don't drag me into this.
我还得看走路视频呢
I have walking videos to watch.
他给了我你没法给我的东西
"He gives me stuff you can't."
什么 乐子吗
What? Like fun?
我非常有趣 简直是开心果
I'm very, very fun. I'm a barrel of laughs.
你觉得你了解我的一切需求
"You think you know all I want."
但我就是啊
But I do!
我写了那本书 JJ
I literally wrote the book, JJ.
我比你还了解你
I know you better than you know yourself.
-我不说 -什么
- I'm not saying that. - What?
我讨厌《单身汉》
"I hate 'The Bachelor.'"
收回
Take that back!
怎么做
What's the play?
别担心 听我指挥
Don't worry. Follow my lead.
汤姆 你好啊 邻居
Tom. Hey, neighbor.
别这样 那个词有含义的
Don't, okay? That word means something.
这是因为我不清洁房♥子
This is about not keeping the house up.
听着 我考虑过了
Okay, listen. I've thought about it.
这真的不是个过分的要求
It is really not too much to ask.
我们
We -- we have...
又来了
Oh! Again!
谁一直给我们订披萨啊
Who keeps sending us pizzas?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我
I --
吉米 我欠你个道歉
Jimmy, I owe you an apology.
为什么 是你做的吗
Why? Are -- Are you doing this?
汤姆 我们可是邻居
Tom! We're neighbors!
不 有人一直给我送披萨 好吗
No. Someone's been sending me pizzas, okay?
我还以为是你恶作剧
I thought you were pranking me.
如果是我
Well, if I was,
那我也在给自己恶作剧
then I'm also pranking myself,
所以不是那样的
so...it's not that.
你知道我觉得是谁吗
Oh! You know who I bet it is?
是查理 离这里两条街
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表