剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
不是
Not you.
亲爱的 我知道你很随和
Darling, I know you were easy.
我不知道那是你刻意的
I didn't know you were trying to be.
没什么大不了的 妈妈
It's not a big deal, mom.
我知道你要处理别人的蠢事
I know you have other people and their dumb stuff to deal with.
我照顾自己
I take care of myself.
但那就是我今天想跟你单独待在一起的原因
But that's why I wanted to be alone today with you --
这样我的蠢事就会优先
So my dumb stuff would come first.
跟我来
Come with me.
好棒 女孩6码
Yes! Girl's size 6!
给我妹妹买♥♥的
For my sister.
你们的想法本来不该重要 但那很重要 抱歉
Shouldn't matter what you think, but it does. I'm sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
买♥♥下这些 然后再在网上出♥售♥
Uh, buying these and then selling them
获得利润
for a nice profit online.
不行 我要给我妹妹买♥♥的
No, I'm getting those for my sister.
我看看你的出价
I'll take a look at your bid.
访问sneakerperv.Biz找我
Hit me up at sneakerperv.Biz.
这名字真烂
That's such a bad name.
那是我先买♥♥的
Hey, I had those first.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
请去枫树大道那家店
Please -- go to the Maple Avenue store!
你弟弟在等你
Your brother's waiting for you!
我现在13岁了
So, now that I'm 13,
我是不是太大了 不能这样了
am I supposed to be too old for this?
不 那样的话我也不能这样了
No. 'cause then I'd have to be.
很好 因为我过得很开心
Good. Because I'm having fun.
我也是
Me too.
抱歉 你没有绿色眼球了
Oh, excuse me. You're out of green eyeballs.
抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
我今天有些分心
I'm just distracted today.
我男友要去上大学了
My boyfriend's going off to college,
我觉得这会是结束...
and I think this is the end of every--
亲爱的 少说点 拿点绿色眼球来
Sweetheart, a little less lip, a little more eyeballs.
好
Okay.
她回来之前 我们就让它眨眼
We'll just let him wink till she gets back.
我买♥♥到了 但那混♥蛋♥拿走了
I had them, but that jerk took them.
抢回来
"Take them back.
有时候你得大胆点
Sometimes you've got to be bold."
是啊 对付比我小的人
Yeah -- with small guys.
你抢走了我们的鞋
"You have our shoes."
我买♥♥的
I paid for these.
我们会付钱
We'll pay.
不然我们有问题吗
Or do we have a p-r-- problem here?"
我觉得我们没有问题
I don't think we have a p-r problem here.
把鞋子给他 不然我揍你
"Give him the shoes, or I'll kick your ass."
你说什么
What did you say?
是他说的
He said it! He's the sayer!
他不会打坐轮椅的人的
"He won't hit a guy in a wheelchair."
或者他弟弟
Or his brother!
指的是我
That last part was me.
那是我说的话
That's the kind of stuff I say --
好话 冷静的话
Nice stuff, calm stuff.
我谁也不打 好吗 孩子
I'm not hitting anyone, okay, kid?
我买♥♥到了我的鞋子 我要走了
I got my shoes. I'm leaving.
你见过我的狗吗
"Have you met my dog?"
也许你该让他走
Maybe you should just... let him go.
别 我把鞋子卖♥♥给你
Don't! I'll sell you the shoes.
给你
Here. Take them.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不确定刚发生了什么
Not sure what just happened,
但我很高兴报答
but I'm happy to return the favor.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
重大的一天
"Big day.
你哥哥教你大胆点
Your big brother taught you to be bold,
教你对陌生人友好
Taught you to be kind to strangers."
是的
Yeah, you did.
爸妈不会信的
Mom and dad aren't gonna believe this.
然后哥哥教你闭嘴
"Then big brother taught you to shut the h-e" --
好 我懂了
Yep. All right. Got it.
真棒 谢谢你们
Sweet! Thanks, guys.
你们服务得很好 老朋友
You've served me well, old friends.
新鞋子没看见 对吧
The new ones didn't see that, right?
谁想尝尝
Taste test, anyone?
如果你们尝肯尼斯的 你们能尝两次
If you try Kenneth's, you can try it twice --
吃下去一次
Once going down
几秒种后还会吐出来
and then once a few seconds later, coming back up.
我打算高尚点
Yeah, well, I'm gonna take the high road.
他的尝起来像是大便
His tastes like straight up doo-doo.
真狠
Wow. That's -- that's a solid burn.
我说的是他的胸肉
Yeah. Oh, I was talking about his brisket.
你们整天都在烧烤
Did you guys spend the entire day barbecuing
侮辱对方吗
and insulting each other?
是啊 你能从他的发红眼睛中看出来吗
Mm. Can you tell by his red eyes?
好吧 我就哭了一次 是被烟熏的
Oh! I cried once. It was the smoke!
你们找到了共同之处
You guys, you found your thing --
对彼此刻薄
Being awful to each other.
你们的共同之处就是相互挖苦
Trash-talking's what you have in common.
这倒是
That's...true.
那并不尴尬或者奇怪 我们一直在说话
It wasn't awkward or weird. We talked the whole time.
天啊 是的
Oh, my god. We sure did.
我们用一连串可恨的冷嘲热讽填充了沉默
We filled each silence with a stream of hateful barbs.
-我可以整天都这样做 -是啊
- I could do that all day long. - Yeah!
这衬衫真丑 难怪你还单身
That shirt is stupid. No wonder you're still single.
我宁愿单身也不要...
I'd rather be single than...
什么 肯尼斯
Than what, Kenneth?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表