剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一直都受到这种待遇吗
You always get treated like this?
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我唯一获得的特别关注就是开车回家时
The only special attention I get is when I'm driving home
社交地图不小心指挥我穿过了高档小区
and Waze accidentally leads me through the nice neighborhood.
抱歉 我得问问
Um, excuse me, I got to ask.
没人生气我们插队了吗
Is no one upset that we cut the line?
完全没有
Not at all.
是因为这孩子 对吧
Uh-huh. It's 'cause of the kid, right?
还有你
And you.
你是个强壮的巨汉
I mean, you're this big, manly guy,
但你对他很温和
but you're treating him with such tenderness.
真是感人
It's heartwarming.
我能看出
Oh, well, I could see that --
可爱的小孩和温和的巨汉
cute kid and gentle giant sort of thing.
我忍♥不住想问 是谁在帮谁
And I find myself asking, who's helping who?
这合情理吗
Does that make sense?
是啊
Yeah, totally.
-当然 -对
- Of course. - That.
这会延伸到热狗以外的场合吗
Might this extend to other non-hot-dog situations?
JJ 我们要尽可能地推动此事
JJ, we are pushing this as far as we can.
推动什么 什么
"Pushing what?" What?
JJ 我们是鼓舞力量
JJ, we're inspirations!
谢谢各位 谢谢
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
直接出来了
It comes right out.
跟抓疮痂一样
Just like picking a scab.
除非你很弱
Unless you're weak.
我才不弱
I'm not weak.
只是我的锤子不好用
I just got this sucky hammer.
我修好了你的锤子
I fixed your hammer.
我们有什么办法
Is there any way
能快点做完这个 然后去玩彩弹射击
we can finish this in time for paintball?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈似乎很肯定我们可以
Mom seemed so sure we could.
爸爸 我们弄完门柱后
Hey, Dad, after we're done fixing this doorjamb,
还剩多少工作
how much work is left?
天啊 之后
Well, God, I mean, after that,
我们得 我们也许应该
we need to, uh -- we -- we should probably, uh...
等等
Wait a second.
我不知道该怎么做 我并不手巧
I don't know how to do this. I'm not handy!
她又来了
She did it again. Ha!
-什么 -你妈妈
- Did what? - Your mom.
她变得迷人 奉承 英式化
She gets all charming and flattery and British,
接下来 你就以为你是承包商了
and the next thing you know, you think you're a contractor.
或者会计 我没资格给我们报税
Or an accountant. I'm not qualified to do our taxes.
她从来都不想去彩弹射击
She never wanted to go to paintball.
享受JJ没法参加的运动
Enjoying an activity JJ couldn't participate in
会让她产生根深蒂固的内疚
would play too much into her deep-seated issues of guilt.
我怎么知道的
How do I know this?
她逼我读了一本心理学教材
She made me read a psychology textbook
来给她免费做心理咨♥询♥
to give her free therapy.
难以置信我们上当了
I can't believe we fell for this.
不不 不要自责
No. No. Don't beat yourself up.
当妈妈施展魅力时 没人能免疫
When Mom turns on the charm, no one is immune.
你们好啊
Hello.
借我你们的锯子是不是很好玩
Might it be fun to loan me your saw?
我不撒谎
I'm not gonna lie.
的确听起来很好玩
That -- That does sound pretty fun.
-注意了 道奇队的粉丝 -谢谢
- Attention, Dodger fans. - Thank you.
-下周是道奇队家庭日 -谢谢
- Next week is Dodgers Family Day. - Thank you.
你好啊
Why, hello, there.
队伍在那里
Uh, the line's back there.
没关系
Um, that's okay,
因为我们反正也没票可以给你
uh, 'cause we don't have tickets to give you, anyway.
欢迎来到道奇体育场
Welcome to Dodger Stadium.
道奇体育场 左外场包厢
谢谢
Thank you.
好消息 找到了锯子
Good news! Found a saw.
我们领先得多 完工了
Oh, way ahead of you. We're finished.
-完工了吗 -是啊
- Finished? - Yeah.
我们加宽了门 磨平了边缘
We widened the doors, smoothed off the edges.
聪明儿 强壮女 什么都能做到
A little brain, some brawn -- there's nothing you can't do.
让我看看那椅子
Let me see that chair.
等彩弹射击后
Oh, there'll be plenty of time
还有足够时间检查轮椅
for the examination of chairs and such after paintball.
我的手不是放在这里的 而是放在这里的
That's not where my hands go. That's where my hands go.
你们没有加宽门 而是把轮椅弄窄了
You didn't widen the door. You narrowed the chair.
-你们在骗我 -是你先骗我的
- You're tricking me. - Well, you tricked me first
让我相信自己不无能
by making me believe I'm not incompetent.
去你的魅力
Damn your charm.
把我们的锯子给她很好玩吧
Is it fun to give her our saw?
好吧 我用了超能力来让你觉得你可以的
Fine. I used my powers to make you think you were able.
我道歉
I apologize.
你们去彩弹射击吧 我来修门
You go and paintball. I'll finish the door.
我认识的 玩得开心
I mean it. Have fun.
我们能先花点时间审查你的选择吗
Could we first take a moment to examine your choice?
你 玛雅 不去彩弹射击
Are you, Maya, avoiding paintball
是不是因为你享受了你儿子
because you feel guilty for enjoying an activity
没法参加的活动 这让你内疚
in which your son could not participate?
也许有点吧
I mean, perhaps on some level, yeah.
内疚有哪两种
And what are the two kinds of guilt?
健康合适的那种和不健康不合适的那种
Healthy/appropriate and unhealthy/inappropriate.
瞧 JJ过得很开心
See, JJ is having fun,
所以跟他的经历有关的内疚一定是
so any guilt related to his experience must be...
不健康的
Unhealthy.
没错
That's right.
当我们让不健康的内疚
And when we let our actions be dictated
主导行为时 我们会
by unhealthy guilt, we...
选择一条真的会导致伤害的路 对吧
Choose a course that causes true harm, right?
对 就跟我妈妈一样
Yes. Just like my mother!
好吧 去他的
All right, screw it.
我们去玩彩弹射击吧
Let's go and do paintball, shall we?
来
Come on.
我们今天就这么多时间了
That's all the time we have for today.
-这座位可以吗 -行
- Do these seats work for you? - Yeah.
视野不错啊
Nice view...
那下面的座位
from those great seats down there.
这就行了
Yeah, man. This'll do.
我们另一个要求有什么进展
Uh, any movement on our other request?
恐怕那是不可能的
I'm afraid it's gonna be impossible.
我们懂的
Yeah, we get it. Yeah.
有些事就是没法做
Some things just can't be done.
请大家欢迎他们来到球场
Please welcome to the field
扔出第一球
to throw out the first pitch,
JJ·迪梅奥和肯尼斯
JJ DiMeo and Kenneth!
我们听起来像是口♥技♥艺人
We sound like a ventriloquist act.
我们算是啦
"We kinda are."
还有手套
"And the glove."
好
Yeah! Right? Yeah!
瞧瞧这里
Look at this place.
这坡度 这地形
The grade, the terrain.
我们要度过
We're gonna have the most
轮椅最不可能到达的一天了
wheelchair-inaccessible day ever.
我玩了一万个小时的《光晕》
10,000 hours of "Halo."
等等
Wait.
你很厉害吗
Are you awesome?
等等
Wait.
你人很好吗
Are you nice?
这会很好玩的
Oh, this is gonna be such fun.
衣服 暴♥力♥ 太棒了
The clothes, the violence -- fantastic.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表