剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
You go get your grill.
我们来品尝试验
We'll have ourselves a little taste test.
-放马来啊 -来啊
- It is on! - It's on!
死亡时间 3:49
Time of death -- 3:49.
-我指的是我们的比赛 -嗯
- I'm referring to our thing! - Yeah.
不不
Hey, hey, hey! No, no!
是你的激光点
It's your laser dot.
它很喜欢 很美味
He loves them. They're delicious.
不能带狗进来 女士
No dogs allowed, ma'am.
这是我的
"This...Is...My s-e-r --
服务犬
Service dog."
抱歉 先生 我的错
Oh. I'm sorry, sir. My mistake.
你真好
That was so kind of you.
这很好吧 亲爱的 是啊
Isn't that nice, sweetie? Yes!
实际上你该走了
Actually, you should probably go.
它真的不该来这里
He really has no business being here.
真棒 我赢了
Yes! I win!
输家 输家 输家
Loser! Loser! Loser!
我们在一起拼图
We're doing a jigsaw puzzle together.
没有获胜者的
There's no winners.
这话说得跟真正的输家一样
Spoken like a true loser.
妈妈 你在干什么
Mom. What are you doing?
我在帮艾尔
Oh, I'm helping Elle.
她在努力决定她和洛根有没有未来
She's trying to decide whether she and Logan have a future.
上周我问他 如果我们在一艘沉船上
Last week, I asked him if we were on a sinking ship,
他是选择救他的家人还是我
and he had the choice, would he save his family or me?
他说他不确定
and he said he wasn't sure.
他不确定
He wasn't sure.
你都给了他你这辈子最棒的两周了
And after you gave him the best two weeks of your life.
-妈妈 -亲爱的 我没让你丢脸 我保证
- Look, mom -- - Oh, darling, I'm not embarrassing you. I promise.
-不 -艾尔觉得我很酷 是吧
- No -- - Elle thinks I'm cool. Don't you, Elle?
你比我的两个妈妈都要酷
You're cooler than either of my moms.
我想告诉她们的 但她们去科切拉音乐节了
I'd tell them, but they're at Coachella.
你听见了吗 迪伦
Do you hear that, Dylan?
我比科切拉音乐节的拉拉还要酷
I'm cooler than coachella lesbians.
不
Oh, no!
妈妈
Hi, mom.
雷 我只是确保你俩没事
Hi, Ray. Just making sure you two are all right.
我没事 JJ也是
Yep. I'm fine. So's JJ.
他可以自己跟你说
He can tell you himself.
我没事
"I'm...Fine."
好 好好照顾他
Okay, well, take good care of him.
JJ
JJ!
JJ 你在这里啊
JJ! There you are!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?!
自己去买♥♥迪伦的鞋子
"Getting Dylan's shoes without you."
难以置信
I can't believe you!
别笑了 这事很严肃
Stop smiling! This is serious.
我要对你负责
I'm responsible for you.
谁想要啊
"Who wants that?
我是哥哥
I'm the big brother.
我该照顾你
I should take care of you."
好吧 很沉重
Okay. Heavy.
根本没做好准备
Not equipped for that at all.
我们是来买♥♥鞋子的
We came here to get the shoes.
我们去买♥♥吧
Now let's go get the shoes.
商店一分钟后
The store closes in, like --
就关门了
Oh, no! Like, one minute!
电梯都在那下面
And the elevators are all the way down there.
来吧 我们走
All right, come on! Let's go!
去吧
"Just go."
真的吗
Really?
我过得很开心
"I had my fun."
关键时刻
Moment of truth.
怎么样
Well? Mm!
我不能这样对我的胃
I can't do this to my stomach.
也许你只该说
Maybe you should just stick to saying things
我儿子让你说的话
my son makes you say.
认真了啊
Oh! The gloves are off, huh?
我看出了你的肉不尽人意
I can see how your meat didn't turn out,
毕竟没有玛雅指挥你
without Maya telling you what to do.
你完全有资格
You're totally qualified
对婚姻发表意见
to give an opinion about a marriage
因为你经历过好多场婚姻
because you've had so many of them.
至少我知道肉什么时候烤好了
At least I know when something's done.
说到这个
Ha! Speaking of which...
有趣的事实 你不该吃木炭
Fun fact -- you're not actually supposed to eat the charcoal.
好吧 看来是僵局
Okay. So, I can see it's a stalemate.
你知道什么能解决这问题吗
You know what'll settle this?
-比剑 -不 请人品尝
- Swords. - No, man. Taste testers.
好啊
Okay, fine.
但如果那还不能决定 我们就比剑
But if that doesn't decide it, we go swords.
好棒
Yes!
好棒 天啊 妈妈 你看见了吗
Yes! Oh, my gosh! Mom! Mom, did you see that?
我打败了布莱斯·托马斯
I beat Bryce Thomas!
他注射了类固醇的
He does steroids!
妈妈 你
Mom, did you --
你俩开房♥去吧
Oh, get a room, you two!
艾尔有问题 她想要我
Elle has a problem. She wanted me.
这又不是我的错 我胸怀宽广
It's not my fault I have a big heart
如今的青少年能感觉到
and that today's teens sense
我能聆听他们的情感和问题
I'm tuned to their emotions and issues.
好吧 这个青少年不是
Yeah, well, not this teen.
我跟你说了我不想要派对
I told you I didn't want a party.
但这很棒 你过得很开心
Yeah, but it's great. You're having fun.
是啊 直到你一直跟艾尔聊天
Yeah, until you spent the whole time talking to Elle.
艾尔没被我烦到 对吧 艾尔
Elle is not bothered by me. Are you, elle?
没有
No!
好了好了 谢谢
Yeah, all right, all right, all right. Thank you.
随你信不信 你妈妈不是令人丢脸的差劲的人
Believe it or not, your mom is not some lame embarrassment.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你超棒的 那就是问题所在
You're freaking amazing. That's the problem.
我不想要派对
I didn't want a party
是因为我不想跟这些笨蛋分享你
because I didn't want To have to share you with these dweebs.
所以你才不高兴吗
That's why you're upset?
亲爱的 我都不知道
Darling, I had no idea.
笨蛋
"Dweebs"?
笨蛋能做到这个吗
Can a dweeb do this?
艾尔想跟别人约会
Yeah. Elle wants to see other people.
你想跟我在一起吗
You want to be with me?
谁不想
Who wouldn't?
你是市里最酷的妈妈
You're the coolest mom in town.
亲爱的 我也有同感
Well, darling, you're preaching to the choir.
许多人都有
A great choir.
我的确很会唱歌♥
I do sing very well.
我不知道你不想和别人分享我
I had no idea you wanted me to yourself.
很好 我不想让你担心我想要什么
Good. I don't want you worrying about what I want.
总是有人插♥我♥的队
Then there's always someone cutting me in line.
JJ 我懂的
JJ -- I get that.
雷 他无药可救了 但你还想尝试
And Ray-- he's pretty hopeless, but god bless you for trying.
然后艾尔也想来
And then Elle wants in
还有我五岁时泰迪熊工厂的那个女人
and that lady at the teddy-bear factory when I was 5.
好吧 我对JJ和雷记得更清楚
Okay...JJ and Ray, I remember more clearly.
五岁生日
我觉得这是只很可爱的熊
Well, I think it is a perfectly lovely bear.
你没带着孩子来吗
Are you not here with a child?
我懂 好吗
I get it, okay?
每个人都需要你
Everyone needs a piece of you.
我的工作就是别打扰
It's my job to stay out of the way.
为什么那是你的工作
Why is it your job?
总得有人做
Someone's got to do it.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表