剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
瞧
See?
鲁迪·史密斯刚做了搞笑的表情
Rudy Smith just made a hilarious face.
但是向你指出搞笑的表情
But pointing out hilarious faces to you
是我不再提供的服务
is a service I no longer provide.
但我爱我的工作 所以我就继续做
But since I like my job, I'll keep doing it --
对感激我的人
for someone who appreciates me.
我现在没有另一个无法说话的孩子
Now, I don't have another nonverbal kid handy,
但我有玛丽 超级安静的孩子
but I do have Mary, the super-quiet kid.
我今天帮她说话
Yeah, I'll be speaking for her today.
对吧 玛丽
Isn't that right, Mary?
等等 什么 大声点 安静女
Wait, wait -- What? Speak up, Quiet.
你真有奇怪的幽默感 安静女
You sure do have a wicked sense of humor, Quiet.
我们会处得很好的
We're gonna get along just fine.
很好
Just fine.
雷 我给你准备了礼物
Ray, I got you something.
白色网球服
Tennis whites?!
当季全价
In-season, full price?!
男款
Men's?
我希望我的搭档
I want my partner looking his best
在母子网球赛中看起来很帅
in the mother/son tennis tournament.
-你加入吗 -是的
- Are you in? - Uh, yeah!
你表现得激动 雷
Acting impressed, Ray.
我在努力克制 停不下来
Trying not to! Can't stop!
雷
Hey, Ray.
斯宾思
Hey, Spence.
这两位是我父母
Let me introduce you to my parents.
我父亲是加州理工学院的天文学教授
My dad is a professor of astronomy at CalTech.
我母亲是俱乐部的会籍主管
Mom is head of membership at the club.
我能从容应对
I can...take those things in stride.
我是玛雅 雷的妈妈
I'm Maya, Ray's mom.
你经常来俱乐部
Of all the weeks to visit the club.
我们处于翻新之中 请原谅我们
We're mid-renovation. Please forgive us.
抱歉 做不到
I'm sorry. I cannot.
两位慢用
Enjoy your tea. Mm.
你干什么
What are you doing?!
干呕 不清楚吗
Retching. Was it not clear?
很无聊
Really dull.
我们该认识那些人
Those are the exact kind of people we need to be getting to know.
为什么
Why?
我们并不是其中的一员 雷
We're not actually part of this, Ray.
你明白 对吧
You do realize that, right?
我还是不说了
I'd rather not say.
我要跟我的朋友打招呼
I am going to say hi to my friends.
你可以在年纪教室等我
You can wait for me in homeroom.
真的吗 你不需要我握手吗
Really? You don't need me around for the handshake?
我搞定了
I got it covered.
中止 中止
Abort. Abort.
等等 我可以的
Wait. I got this.
这是我一天之中唯一♥期♥待的部分
This is the one part of my day I look forward to.
搞什么 夏普先生
What the heck, Mr. Sharp?!
喂
Hello?
雷 我是斯宾思
Ray, it's Spence.
俱乐部的
From the club?
斯宾思
Oh. Spence.
抱歉 我还以为你是斯宾思
Sorry. I thought you were Spence...
我的司机
my driver.
听着 拜托你帮忙
Listen, a favor to ask --
为了我妈妈
for my mom.
妈妈
Mom? Ooh!
我做了俱乐部同款的黄瓜三明治
I made cucumber sandwiches like at the club.
不是真黄瓜 是泡菜
Yeah, not actually cucumber. They're pickle.
要么是它 要么是西葫芦
But it was either that or zucchini.
不
No.
我明天要考三角学 我刚发现
I have a trigonometry test tomorrow, and I just found out
学校有课后学习小组
there's an after-hours study group at the school.
-但这是我们的网球比赛 -我知道
- But it's our tennis tournament. - I know.
但这考试占20%的分数
But the test is worth, like, 20% of my grade.
占很多 是吗
Which is a lot, right?
我觉得是 我不知道
I think. I don't know.
我真的需要去学习小组
Aah! I really need this study group!
好吧 亲爱的 学业为重
All right, love. I mean, schoolwork comes first.
你想要更多吗
You fancy more...? Mnh.
你已经抵达了目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
不 别假装那玩意儿有GPS
Oh, no. Don't even try to pretend that thing has GPS.
那是你的手♥机♥
That's your phone.
忘记关掉导航应用了
Oh. Forgot to turn my Waze off.
闭嘴 JJ
Shut it, JJ.
他俩就不能和好吗
Can't those two just make up?
有时候你得让青少年儿子
Aw, sometimes you just have to let your teenage son
和他的成年人朋友自己解决问题
and his adult friend work it out on their own.
我受够了
I'm sick of this.
我要让他们复合
I'm getting them back together.
怎么做
How?
你看过一部电影
Have you ever seen a little movie called
《天生一对》吗
"The Parent Trap"?
亲爱的 你们穿这衣服干嘛
Honey, what are you doing in those clothes?
我们还要赶飞机呢
We've got a plane to catch.
是这样的 妈妈 我们想过了
Here's the deal, Mom -- We thought it over,
我们觉得我们绝对...
and we decided we were being totally...
你就希望我们坐在这里
So, you just want us to sit here
跟你一起看《天生一对》
and watch "The Parent Trap" with you?
是啊 如果他们可以复合
Yeah. I mean, if those two could get back together,
你们为什么不行
why can't you?
真蠢
This is dumb.
这是我们一致同意的
That's one thing we can agree on!
我们一直都被抛下
We keep getting left alone together.
还是很奇怪
It doesn't get less weird.
是啊
Nope.
你好
Hello.
为学习中的雷·迪梅奥送点心来的
Dropping off a study snack for Ray DiMeo.
雷 雷不需要来这里
Ray? Ray doesn't need to be here.
他很聪明
He's smart.
但他说
Oh, but he said --
我也聪明
I'm smart.
真棒 不错
Yes! Nice!
做得好
Yes! Good job.
等等
Wait a second.
这不是三角学
This isn't trigonometry.
跟你说了她很激动
Told you she was excited.
妈妈跟你说了 对吧
Mom talked to you, huh?
你能帮我打圆场吗
Can you help me smooth things over?
打圆场 当然啦
Smooth things over? Yeah! Sure!
-是吗 -绝对的
- Yeah? - Totally!
我们了解她的
We know how she gets.
我们会搞定她的
We'll handle her.
对于一个真想帮我的人而言
You have a very weird smile
你的微笑真的很奇怪
for someone who actually wants to help me.
你有什么计划
What do you have planned?
抱歉 我搞砸了
"Sorry. I messed up."
问题是这样的 儿子
Yeah. Here's the thing, buddy.
这是小孩的道歉
That's a little-boy apology.
也许在沙发上泼了橙汁 妈妈生气了
Maybe you spilled some juice on the couch, Mommy got mad.
这不一样
This is different.
你是大孩子了 你做了决定
You're a big boy, and you made a decision --
你知道会伤害到她
one that you knew would hurt her.
我要怎么弥补
How do I make it better?
这是个大孩子的问题
That's a big-boy question.
你之前没怎么想过她想要什么
You didn't think much about what she wanted before.
现在开始想想吧
Maybe start now.
你会弄明白的
You'll figure it out.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表