剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, he is.
你和西蒙妮的约会怎么样
Hey, so, how'd your date with Simone go?
她父母如你所料走了吗
Were her parents gone, like you thought?
-实际上是的 -是吗
- They were, actually. - Yeah?
她
She was --
等等
Wait.
是你在问 还是JJ
Are you asking or JJ?
我想是我
Well, I -- I guess I am.
那奇怪吗
Is that weird?
我觉得有点吧
I think it might be.
JJ不在的话
Yeah, take JJ out of this dynamic,
你们还想跟我一起玩就有点奇怪了
and it's kind of weird you guys want to hang out with me.
无意冒犯 各位
No offense, guys.
下次再聊 好吗
I'll take a rain check, all right?
拜托 手工艺品展销 棉花糖要五块钱
Come on, craft fair! 5 bucks for cotton candy.
我们冰柜里有这些 而且都是免费的
This was in our freezer, and it's all free.
有玉米热狗 墨西哥玉米煎饼
We got some corn dogs, nice burritos,
一些披萨
couple pizzas --
能给我两瓶水吗
Could I get two waters?
-你说什么 -两瓶水 多少钱
- I'm sorry? - Two waters. How much?
那要
Uh, that'll be...
六块
$6.
该死的游客标记
Freaking tourist markups.
谢谢 欢迎再来
Thank you. Come again?
如果我们卖♥♥掉一些食物
If we sell some of this stuff,
不仅能填补这次旅游的花费
we're not just gonna break even on this trip --
还能发了一笔钱
We're gonna turn a profit.
大部分都是垃圾
"It's mostly crap."
JJ 这是手工艺品展销
JJ, this is a craft fair.
一切都是垃圾
Everything is crap!
各位 你们认为这是和最亲近的人
Guys, would you consider this a long journey
度过的一次长途旅行吗
with the people closest to me?
怎么了 我知道是假的
What? I know it's fake.
我不在乎你的语气 JJ
Well, I don't care for your tone, JJ.
好吧 接下来去哪里
Okay. Where to next?
我们能打开收音机吗
Can we turn on the radio?
*我会忘掉你*
*I'll get over you*
天啊 这是预兆
Oh, my God! It's a sign!
你听到了什么
What do you hear?
一首老歌♥
"A really old song."
-谁的歌♥ -莫扎特吗
- Who's it by? - Mozart?
英国流行乐队 去西边
British pop duo Go West.
听起来我们要去西边
Sounds like we're going west.
西边在另一边
West is the other way.
抓好了
Hold on.
好险
That was close.
我们差点走了另一个方向
We almost went in a different random direction.
难道这不是你吃过的最美味的草莓吗
Tell me these are not the most delicious strawberries you've ever had.
这可没法计划
I mean, you can't plan that.
还行啦
They're fine.
这颗更好吃 来
This one's even better. Here. Mm.
-尝尝 -我不要 不要
- Taste this one. - I'm not doing that. I'm not doing that.
-尝尝吧 -不要
- Just have it. - No.
有谁想吃我的玉米热狗吗 快解冻了
Anybody want to try my corn dog? It's almost thawed.
雷 你得开放自己
Ray, you have to open yourself up
让事情发生
and let things happen.
奇幻美好的事情
Magical, wonderful things --
天啊 那是什么
Oh, my God! What's that?!
我觉得我们知道我们该什么
I think we know what we have to do.
-跟着它 -吃掉
- Follow that thing. - Eat that th--
跟着它
Follow that thing.
我们到了哪里
Where...are we?
这里真美
This is beautiful.
看
Look.
一位帅哥将为你带路
"A handsome man will show you the way."
真帅
Certainly handsome.
来看看下面
Let's look at the undercarriage.
的确是公的
That's a man, all right.
都说中了 王公
Three for three, Raja.
我们想登记 先生
We would like to check in, sir.
雷
Whoa, Ray!
布莱梅尔的天文台台阶
"Steps from the Bremel Observatory."
这家客栈的旁边就是个书呆的地方
This inn is right next to a nerdy space,
那是你喜欢的
and you love those.
很棒吧
Isn't it amazing?
一只驴驼带我们来到了真正的天堂
A donkey/llama-y thing brought us to literal paradise.
我得承认 今天的确很棒
I have to admit, it has been a pretty awesome day.
等等 你是说我是对的吗
Wait, are you saying I'm right?
这跟对错无关
It's not about right or wrong.
不 跟对有关
No, it's about right.
我对了
Which I am.
你错了
And wrong -- you.
我们过得很开心
We were having a nice time.
我们
Let's --
*妈咪是对的*
*Mommy was right*
*妈咪是对的*
*Mommy was right*
好了 够了
All right, that's enough!
是我做的
I did it. It was me.
我计划了今天的每一秒
I planned every second of this day.
别幸灾乐祸了 我才是对的
Gloat no more. I was the right one.
为我唱歌♥
Sing for me!
抱歉 这是胜利的时刻
Sorry. Triumphant moment.
你计划让我们来这里吗
You...planned us getting here?
我们随便拐弯的
We took random turns.
这是命运
It was fate.
让我自我介绍 我是命运
Let me introduce myself -- Fate.
拜托
Please.
每次你提议要去哪边
Every time you suggested a turn,
我们都朝另一边走了
we went in the opposite direction.
你们总是如此
As you always do.
右边
Right!
左边
Left.
JJ说左边
And JJ says left.
那就左边吧
Lefts have it.
但那只能解释一个拐弯
But that only explains one turn.
那漫画书的地方呢
What about the comic book place?
我们去那里只是因为我找到了手工艺品展销
We only went there 'cause I found the craft fair.
我们为什么停在手工艺品展销附近
And why were we parked anywhere near said craft fair?
等等 你干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing?
整理车啊
Tidying up the car.
发现这玩意儿卡在车座位下
Found this old thing stuck under a seat.
这玩意儿能让我获得无限♥量♥续杯
That old thing gets me free refills for life.
实际上 我们可能路上会经过一家早餐谷仓呢
In fact, we're probably gonna pass a Breakfast Barn on this trip.
我们要带上
This is coming with us.
天啊 我开始相信他了
Dear God. I'm starting to believe him.
我们是根据那首歌♥转弯的
"We T-U... turned because of that song."
看好了
Boom shakalaka!
去西边乐队 《一厢情愿的国王 》
"King of Wishful Thinking" -- Go West.
然后我带我们去了水果店
And then I led us to the fruit stand,
我知道我们能看到棉花糖
where I knew we would see Cotton Ball,
当地明星羊驼
the local celebrity alpaca.
我知道你们无法抗拒跟着它回家
I knew you guys couldn't resist following back to its home
来到这家客栈
at this very hotel.
你还把羊驼拖进来了吗
You dragged an alpaca into this?
但你没计划在这里住
But you didn't plan to stay here.
我们订了一间房♥只是因为有人在最后一刻取消了
We only got a room 'cause someone canceled at the last min--
不
No.
没有这么深吧
It doesn't go this deep.
抱歉 我得取消我的房♥间
Sorry. I'm gonna have to cancel my room.
占星师客栈
我也希望我以后能去住
I hope to make it there sometime in the future, too.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表