剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈 瞧 贝卡给我编了法式辫子
Mom, look. Becca gave me a French braid.
我记得你说我的头发不合适
I thought you said I didn't have the right hair for it.
好吧 你 滚出我们的生活
Right. You! Get the hell out of our lives.
什么
Wha?
你们可以出去了
You are welcome to show yourselves out.
抱歉
Excuse me.
多谢你们前来
Thanks for coming.
多谢你们前来
Thanks for coming.
多谢你们前来 谢谢
Thanks for coming. Thank you.
怎么 我该觉得内疚吗
What? I'm supposed to feel bad now?
天啊
God.
好吧
Fine.
抱歉
Sorry.
刚才很无情 我知道你是想帮忙
That was harsh. I know you were trying to help.
我只是觉得你在评判我
I just thought you were judging me
你觉得你比我更好
and that you think you're better than me.
是的
I was...
因为我的确比你更好
because I do.
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
等等 这是特殊需求妈妈整蛊吗
Wait, is this "Special-Needs Mom Punk'd"?
-不是 -是吗
- Mnh-mnh. - Is it?
因为我已经有了这个点子
No, because I already had that idea,
而且写下来了
and I have it written down.
我了解你 我了解你们这种人
I know you. I know a million yous.
又一个觉得我有问题的特殊需求妈妈
One more special-needs mom who thinks I have a problem
就因为我喜欢秩序
because I-I like a little bit of order.
贝卡来了 她跟我们不一样
"There's Becca. She's not like us.
她不用马粪当洗发水
She doesn't use horse manure as shampoo."
-你在干什么 -我在开封你的谷物
- What are you doing? - I'm unsealing your grains.
住手
Stop it.
别动我的麦片
Leave my cereals out of this.
我不会的 我讨厌你的麦片
I will not. I hate your bloody cereal.
我讨厌你家 你的防水布
I hate your house. I hate your tarp.
-我讨厌你的混乱 -是吗
- I hate your mess. - Oh, do you?
瞧 你这也混乱了
Oh, look, have some mess.
不
No!
来 丢你头上
Here you are -- on your head.
等等 都是真空包装的
Wait, it's all bloody vacuum-sealed.
是的 为了新鲜 还有美观
Yes, they are -- for freshness, as well as aesthetic purposes.
你就是美观
You're aesthetic purposes.
等等 什么 为什么
Wha-- wha-- Why?
你是野蛮人
You are barbaric!
这是我经历的最令人不满的食物大战
This is the most unsatisfying food fight I've ever had!
来把剪刀吧
Please, some scissors!
你们看见逼我道歉时会发生什么了吧
Do you see what happens when you make me apologize?
这是我的学校
So, this is my school.
你知道学校和监狱
Did you know that "School" And "Prison"
字数一样吗
have the same number of letters?
那不可能是巧合
There's no way that's a coincidence.
我们进去作画吧
Ooh, let's go in here and make some art.
真棒 也许我们能用身体当画布♥什♥么的
Cool. Maybe we can use our bodies as canvas or something.
糟糕
Oh, poo.
门锁了
It's locked.
你没拒绝人体画布
You didn't say no to body canvas.
依然有效吗
Is that still on the table?
那是你吗
Is that you?
什么
What?
不
No.
是长得像我的遵纪守法者
It's -- it's some conformist that -- that looks like me.
有时候我会被你是个大骗子的想法折磨
Sometimes I'm tormented by the thought that you're just a big phony.
我不是骗子
I am not a phony.
我是 以后也是躁狂梦精灵男孩
I am and always will be a manic pixie dream boy.
我想相信你 一缕阳光
I want to believe you, Ray of sunshine.
那是干什么
What was that?!
我证明自己是个有趣的自♥由♥人
Me proving I'm a fun free spirit?
艺术很有趣 在山顶旋转很有趣
Art is fun. Spinning on a hilltop is fun.
重罪可不有趣
Felonies are not fun!
旋转没那么有趣
Spinning isn't that fun.
不
Oh, no.
成年人们 你们有过机会了 我来搞定
Adults, you've had your turn. I'm going to fix this.
我宣布
So I call this meeting of
特殊需求妈妈互助小组会议开始
the special-needs moms' support group to order.
-不 -值得一试
- Nope. - Worth a shot.
你们似乎让对方觉得难受
So it seems like you two make each other feel bad.
为什么
Why?
妈妈 没人比你更称职
Mom, no can do your job better than you.
女士 如果你的孩子有你的饼干十分之一的耐嚼
And, you, lady, if your kids are 1/10 as chewy as your cookies,
他们会没事的
they're gonna be all right.
我们的确很严酷地因他人而评判自己
We do judge ourselves against each other -- harshly.
我们想相信我们是自家孩子最好的妈妈
We want to believe that we're the best moms for out kids.
别人似乎做得更好时十分可怕
It's terrifying when it seems like someone else is better.
我觉得我们该让彼此和自己放松些
You know, I think we need to give each other and ourselves a break.
我们都有相同的问题 对吧
It's like, we have the same problems, right?
我们只是从不同的角度面对问题
We just come at them from different angles.
我有点喜欢你的一些角度
And I kind of like some of your angles.
给你的
For you.
我喜欢
I love it.
我喜欢你的防水布
And I like your tarp.
我们是姐妹 不是敌人
We're sisters. We're not enemies.
没必要做敌人
Yeah, there don't need to be enemies.
-对 -嗯
- That's right. - Unh-unh.
是啊
No.
除了没有特殊需求孩子的妈妈们
except moms without special-needs kids.
她们可以去死了
Oh, they can kiss my ass.
-去她们的 -她们根本不动
- Stuff them. - They just don't get it at all.
你能想象更古怪的派对吗
Can you imagine a weirder party?
跳舞吧 帅丈夫们 跳舞
Dance, you beautiful husbands, da-a-ance!
来 JJ 快
All the way, JJ. Come on.
表现自己
Hold the body.
好啊 妈妈们
Uh, hello, moms.
肯尼斯 你给了我们残疾的孩子们武器
Kenneth, did you give our disabled children weapons
好让他们打架 你来拍摄吗
so they could fight each other and you could film it?
不 我是好人
No, I'm the good guy!
重点是包容性
This is an inclusivity thing.
我允许他们战斗
I empowered them to battle.
我给一些人蒙上了眼睛
Some of them I blindfolded,
还有一些用胶带封住了嘴
and some I -- I duct-taped.
我怎么让自己闭嘴呢
How do I get myself to stop talking?
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表