剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表
All this talk of celibacy and male friendship,
结果我养了个拉斐特中学的乳♥头♥王
meanwhile I'm harboring the Nipple King of Lafayette High.
-我配不上那一称号♥ -我怎么这么瞎
- I don't deserve that title. - How could I have been so blind?
我的醉汉妈妈们说得对
My drunk mums were right.
你没获得足够的关注
You don't get enough attention.
-你不懂 -那就帮我理解
- You don't understand. - Well, then help me understand.
我想告诉你 但如果我说了
I want to tell you, but if I do,
你得保证你谁也不告诉
you have to promise you will not speak of this to anyone.
天啊 怎么了 你有孩子了吗
Oh, my God, what? Is it a baby?
我不会喜欢的 雷 和那不去哦Ian
I won't love it, Ray. I'm sorry.
好 什么都不说 我保证
All right, not a word. I promise.
这是那张照片
This is the picture.
等等
Wait a minute.
另一边
Other one.
你个笨蛋
You twit.
你为什么把那照片到处发
What possessed you to send that thing around?
你在我朋友们面前让我丢了脸
Hey, you humiliated me in front my friends.
他挺身而出了
He stepped up.
你是无辜的
You're innocent.
我们去找校长 澄清此事
Let's go tell the principal and just clear this up.
不行
No way!
如果这事传出去 我会成为笑柄
If this gets out, I'll be a laughingstock.
我应付不来
I can't handle it.
我没有骨气
I do not have the strength of character.
你养了我 那怪你
You raised me. That is on you.
但你不能为此惹上麻烦
But you're not getting in trouble for this.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't let that happen.
这是我的决定
It's my call.
这事就
It stays between...
我们仨知道
the three of us.
我信任你 你答应过我
I trusted you. You promised.
那是什么
Hm? What's that?
好
Yes, oh.
他说他跟我是一边的
Oh, he says he's with me.
他想告诉校长
And he wants to tell the principal.
如果看星星是想让我平静
If looking at the stars is supposed to calm me down,
那没用 老爸
it ain't working, old man.
那颗星星奇怪地看着我
That one's looking at me funny.
等着吧
Just wait for it.
有时候我需要发泄一些感情
Sometimes I need to blow off some steam.
我就是这样放手的 试试
This is how I let it go. Try it.
-等飞机过来 -那更合情理
- Wait for a plane. - That makes more sense.
我喜欢
I like it.
你会愤怒
So you get angry.
别觉得你自己奇怪或者不一样
Don't ever let it make you feel weird or different.
你跟我没什么不同
You're certainly no different than me.
我觉得我都释放出来了
I think I got it all out.
那星系看起来像是个奖杯
That constellation looks like a trophy.
我不懂
I don't understand it.
一切迹象都有 我从没猜错过女人的心思
All the signs were there. I am never wrong about women.
除了我的两个前妻
Except for my two ex-wives.
我总是猜错过女人的心思吗
Am I always wrong about women?
等等 你打算不告而别吗
Wait. Are -- are you just gonna go without saying goodbye?
好像她会注意一样
"Like she'll...N-O -- notice."
JJ 谢谢你今晚过来
Hey, JJ. Thanks for coming tonight.
我现在讨厌你了
You know, I kind of hate you right now.
之前的疗法还让我疼呢
I am still sore from earlier.
这是我出事后第一次锻炼
That's the first workout I've done since my accident.
我想我没有JJ的体格吧
I guess I'm not in JJ shape.
晚安
Well, um, good night.
等等
"Wait." Uh...
我想带你看《洛奇》
"I want to show you 'Rocky.'"
我想跟你一起看《洛奇》
I'd love to see "Rocky" with you.
再见
See ya.
是因为项链
That's the chain.
亲爱的 你知道我是对的
Darling, you know I'm right.
你不能因为这种扯淡的事惹上麻烦
You can't get in trouble for this nonsense.
大错误 我不能看你这样做
Huge mistake. I can't watch you do it.
这应该是我的选择
It should be my choice.
你说得对 我的确告诉你一切
You're right -- I did tell you everything.
我信任你
I trusted you.
我想要那样
I liked that.
但我不能再这样做了
I can't do that anymore.
你们进来吧
Why don't you two come on in?
等等
Hold on.
最后一次
One last time.
米勒博士 你评判我儿子之前
Dr. Miller, before you pass judgment on my son,
关于这张照片 你得明白一件事
there is something you need to know about this picture.
你想告诉她吗
Do you want to tell her?
这个可怜的女孩
This poor, poor girl...
雷是个性越轨的年轻人
Ray is a sexually deviant young man.
你认真的吗
You mean it?
是啊
Yes, I do.
他准备好接受惩罚了
He's ready to accept his punishment.
雷 你要停学一周
Ray, you will be suspended for a week,
我要给拉斐特的每个家庭写一封信
and I'll compose a letter to every Lafayette family
详细说明后果
detailing the consequences,
这样他们就知道这种行为是不会被容忍♥的
so they know that this will not be tolerated.
太棒了
That is great!
谢谢你们 米勒博士 妈妈
Thank you, Dr. Miller. Thank you, Mom.
你们太棒了
You guys rock!
这真的进展得很顺利 对吧
This really did go well, didn't it?
好啊 亲爱的 下一个迪梅奥来了
Oh, hello, love. Your next DiMeo's here.
你好博士 我替换了我打坏的奖杯
Hi, Doctor. I replaced the trophy that I broke.
-我得到了教训 -谢谢
- I've learned my lesson. -Thank you.
我们为什么看着雷的乳♥头♥
Why are we looking at Ray's nipple?
雷 这是你吗
Ray? This is you?
你为什么不说呢
Why didn't you say so?
写那封信会更好玩的
Oh, that letter will be so much more fun to write!
就这样 儿子
That's it, buddy.
释放出来
Let it out.
剧集 | 无言有爱(2016) | 导航列表