剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
可能只是厌倦了它平常吃的猩猩粮吧
Probably just sick of his regular chimp food.
我的天呐
Oh, my word.
这真是太令人作呕了 您看
This is absolutely disgusting. Look.
是啊 它们也会吃人类宝宝 查查看吧
Yeah, they eat human babies, too.
别查了!这是只野生动物
Look that up. -Stop. Stop. It's a wild animal.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
它的道德观不一样而已
He has a different morality,
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局 以前还有好多前纳粹呢
and NASA was riddled with ex-Nazis,
所以
so. . .
我们又有什么权利来指责别人呢?
who are we to cast stones? All right.
好了 告诉马库斯 我们会给它猴宝宝的
Tell Marcus we will get him baby monkey.
但首先 它得为我们做件事
But first, he has to do something for us.
为它的国家做件事
Something for his country.
我们是不会给它猴宝宝的
We're not going to give him baby monkey.
当然不给了 沃尔夫博士
Of course we're not, Dr. Wolf,
但有时候为了激励人 你难免要对他们说谎
but sometimes you have to lie to people in order to motivate them.
比如你的提拔或学术休假
Like your promotion or your sabbatical.
-什么? -告诉它!
What? -Tell him!
我们知道 马库斯 想要 点心
We know Marcus want treat.
首先 马库斯 去外面
But first, Marcus go outside.
“去外面 死 ”
"Go outside, die. "
不死 头盔
No die. Helmet.
它会自己戴头盔 这是它会的行为之一
He can put on his helmet. That's one of his behaviors.
另外 它的头盔上 有一个我们可以激活的激光器
Also, his helmet has a laser that we can activate,
当它照在什么东西上 马库斯就会去操作那样东西
and when it shines on something, Marcus will try to manipulate that thing.
“好无聊 肚子饿 性♥饥♥渴♥”
"Bored. Hungry. Horny. "
跟它说 我了解无聊
Tell him, "I know bored.
真抱歉 肚子饿
Sorry hungry.
性♥饥♥渴♥ 不好
Horny bad.
太空部队 好
Space Force good.
帮助太空部队
Help Space Force.
有香蕉吃
Get banana. "
没闻到香蕉
"No smell banana.
哪里香蕉?
Where banana? "
香蕉 那里
Banana there.
特别香蕉
Special banana.
冷冻香蕉
Frozen banana.
香蕉
Mmm! Banana.
我们干嘛要搞这个啊?
Why are we doing this?
打开笼子 让它出来戴头盔
Open the cage. Let him come out and put on his helmet.
假如我们能让它把头盔戴上去 并且打开摄像头
If we can get the helmet on and the camera turned on,
假如它能朝工具墙上对的工具看
and if he looks at the right tool on the tool wall,
我想我就能让它把这个工具拿起来
I think I can get him to pick it up.
但这些假如很难发生
But those are big ifs.
它在戴了 你瞧瞧 它要戴上了
He's doing it. Look at that, look at that. There he goes. There he goes!
对了!戴上了 你看 它成功过了! 它准备好去太空行走了
There! There, he Look at He did it! He did it. He's ready for his spacewalk.
该死的 我他妈太爱这只猩猩了!
Goddamnit, I love this fucking chimp!
好了
Okay.
工具墙在那边
There's the tool wall.
你觉得哪件工具最适合这项工作?
What do you think the best tool would be for the job?
应该是那把无线电钻
Probably the cordless drill.
告诉它:“拿起那把无线电钻”
Tell him, "Pick up the cordless drill. "
这样是起不了作用的 我们必须等它看才行
That's not how it works. We have to wait till he looks at it.
还剩多少时间 陈?
How much time left, Chan?
6小时18分
Six hours, 18 minutes.
好了 我去看看大和的团队怎么样了
Okay, I'm gonna check on Yamato's team.
你继续跟“杀人猴乔治”玩吧
You keep playing with Murderous George.
快拿…拿那个!快拿电钻!
Get the Get it! Get the drill!
正切的半角公式通常写作
The half-angle identity of a tangent is normally written as
tan(α/2)
-tangent alpha over two. . . -
=sinα/(1+cosα)…
. . . equals sine alpha over one plus cosine Alpha. . .
爷爷?
Grandpa?
你回来啦?
Oh, you're back.
墨西哥还好玩吗?
How was Mexico? -
嘿 那些绑♥架♥者 收到我汇过来的钱没?
Hey, did those kidnappers get the money I wired them?
噢 爷爷 你不能再给诈骗犯汇钱了
Oh, Grandpa, you have got to stop wiring money to scammers.
我别无选择啊
I had no choice.
他们本来要把你卖♥♥去 瓜达拉哈拉的妓院来着
They were gonna sell you to a brothel in Guadalajara.
那样的生活可不是年轻女士能过的
That's no life for a young lady.
好吧
Okay.
我发一篇退休人员协会 关于互联网诈骗的文章过来 好吗?
I'm gonna send you an article from the AARP about Internet scams, okay?
我连打都不会打开的
I won't even open it.
永远也不要“电”击 那些写着“诈骗”的链接 亲爱的
Never clink on a link with the word "scam" in it, honey.
现在的骗子实在太多了
There's too many con artists out there.
等等 你那边现在几点了?
Wait, what what time is it there?
哎呦 我也不知道
Oh, jeez, I don't know.
我最近的心跳好慢
My heart beats so slow lately.
我都不怎么睡觉了
I don't even really sleep.
你懂不懂三角啊?
Do you know anything about trig?
“散脚”?懂 那是罗伊·罗杰斯马的名字
Trig? Yeah. That was the name of Roy Rogers' horse.
怎么了 你在做填字游戏吗?
Why, you doing a crossword?
噢 糟糕 天呐 又来了
Oh, no. Oh, God. Here we go.
艾琳 我们回头再聊
Uh, Erin, I'll talk to you later.
下边又出事了
There's something going down over here.
你奶奶需要我
Your grandma needs me. -
我得调节一下她的机器了
Uh, I gotta adjust that machine of hers.
我给她加了太多空气
I've been giving her too much air.
好的 爱你
Okay. Love you.
我也爱你 方便的时候 把那笔钱还给我就行
Love you, too. Just get that money back to me whenever you can.
那边!
There!
该死 它又掠了过去
Oh, shit. He swung past again.
不过我感觉它有点慢下来了
I think he is slowing down, though.
-还剩两小时 -我知道 陈 谢谢你啊
Two hours left. -I know that, Chan. Thank you.
等等 按下激光
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Press the laser.
糟糕 它转开了
Oh, no, he just turned away.
天…不要 好吧
Oh, cr No. Okay.
好了!它又在看着它了!就现在!
There he goes! He's looking at it again! Right now!
不 错过了
No, missed it.
好吧 这…
Okay. That. . .
快!就现在!它看着了
Go! Now go! He's there.
快快快!按下去!
Go! Press it!
太好了!它做到了!
Yes! He did it! -
好耶!
All right!
好了 这还差不多嘛
Okay, now we're talking.
嗯 很好 它终于上手了
Okay. Good. Good. Finally, he's doing it.
叫马库斯去气闸室
Tell Marcus to go to the airlock.
是时候进行我们的太空行走了
It is time for our spacewalk.
要我通知马洛里博士吗?
Should I tell Dr. Mallory?
让我们用一个成功的任务 来让他惊喜一下吧
Let's surprise him with a successful mission.
干得漂亮啊 老大!
Aw, you're killing it, boss man!
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我刚才见证了历史
Well, I saw history being made.
我可无法抗拒成为其中一部分啊 来击个掌吧
I couldn't resist being a part of it. So, up top.
我17小时前就解雇了你
I fired you 17 hours ago.
你猜怎么着? 根据我的经验 解雇有两种
Yeah, you know what? In my experience,
一种是炒鱿鱼 一种是下马威
there's "fired, " and then there's fired.
刚才那一下感觉更像是下马威
This one felt more like a "fired" type thing.
但假如我真被炒了 那就炒吧 我理解 但你先别想这事儿
But if I'm fired, I'm fired. I get it. Don't even think about it now.
你忙得很 就当我没在 你表现得棒极了
You're busy. I'm not even here. You're crushing it.
你能行的 马库斯
You can do it, Marcus.
太好了!
Yeah!
见鬼了吧!
Holy shit.
他真把猩猩搞到航♥空♥舱外去了
He's got the chimp out of the capsule.
-耶! -噢 它去了 它真去了
Oh, here he comes. Here he comes.
就这样 对
There we go. Yeah.
是的 很好
All right. Good.
马洛里博士 来得正好
Dr. Mallory, just in time to see a Space Force hero
你要亲眼目睹太空部队的大英雄 完成壮举了
kicking ass at the scene.
那么 它接近艾瑟伦的速度有多快?
So, how fast is he approaching Epsilon?
相对速度每小时三千米
Two miles an hour in relative speed.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表