剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
"Daddy will give you more cream, " over and over.
这家伙让我很不自在
Ew. That dude just makes me uncomfortable.
我不知道我要怎样才能 熬过接下来的几天了
I don't know how I'm gonna get through the next few days.
四号♥对象本是用来平衡动态用的
Subject four was supposed to balance the dynamic,
可他却让平衡动摇
but he's actually destabilizing it.
与期望中稳固的四边形相悖
Instead of a solid four-sided square,
我们得到了对他怨恨的三角形
it's become a triangle of spite against him.
他的血压在迅速上升
His blood pressure is spiking.
他的排便也变得稀少和不自然了
And his bowel movements have become miserly and unspontaneous.
可恶
Damn it.
长♥期♥受到军队里愚蠢行事风格的熏陶
A lifetime of military jackassery
教会了他怎样抑制和逃避一切
has taught him to repress and displace everything.
这个人就只知道咽下自己的情感
All this man does is eat his feelings.
谁知道他肚子里都塞了些什么
Who knows what he is holding inside.
从表面上来看 先生 基本上全是土豆泥
From the look of it, sir, mostly mashed potatoes.
Whoa. . .
嗯 这我可愿意穿 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd wear these.
-马戏之王也愿意 -行 你猜怎么着?
Yeah, so would the Greatest Showman. -Okay, you know what?
那电影可能是挺搓的 但原声带可炸了好吗
The movie might have sucked, but that soundtrack was fire.
Yeah. . .
是总统夫人办公室打来的
It's FLOTUS's office.
我要了结了这件事
I'm ending this.
我是格里高利将军
General Gregory speaking.
你们收到制♥服♥了吗?
Did you get the uniforms?
-是的 收到了 但我得… -收到了收到了 简直要美死人了
Uh, yes, we did, and I have to, uh-- -Yes, yes, yes! And they were to die for.
尽管它们很精美
But as wonderful as they are,
我们在实用性方面还是有些担忧
we do have some practical concerns about functionality.
士兵们试穿过了?
Have your troops tried them on?
-这个嘛… -没有
Well. . . -Uh, no. No.
总统夫人想要看到 士兵们穿上后的照片
Well, FLOTUS would like to see some pictures of them in action.
让我考虑一下
Uh, let me think about that.
我们考虑好了 小伊啊 我们这就行动
We thought about it, and, Evvy, we are all over that.
好嘞 上尉 给我看点我想看的
All right, Cap'n, show me what I wanna see.
好嘞 来转个圈
Ooh, 'kay. Now spin it.
-先扭一扭 再抖一抖 -不
Now pull it. -
-跳一个嘛 -不!我♥干♥嘛要穿个斗篷啊?
Now bop it. -No. Bap it! -No. Why am I in a cape?
她知道我们不是复仇者联盟 对吧?
I mean, she knows we're not Avengers, right?
一件夹克要这么多纽扣吗?
How many buttons does a jacket need?
等我穿上这件衣服 战争都结束了
By the time I get this on, the war will be over.
为啥这些接缝都指着我的小鸡鸡啊?
Why are all these seams pointing to my wenis?
抱歉 你是汤米·希尔费格吗?
Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you Tommy Hilfiger?
-啊? -不?你是雨果·博斯?
What? -No? Are you Hugo Boss?
-谁? -不是?那就闭上臭嘴 乖乖跳起来
Who? -No? Then shut the fuck up and bap it.
-哥们 我感觉是他缝的 -不 不是我缝的
Dude, I think he sewed them. -No, I didn't sew them.
-是你缝的吗? -不 不是 但缝这个的女人
Did you sew them? -No, I didn't, but the woman who did
是个百分百的天才 她已经赢得了我们的尊重
is an absolute genius and has earned our respect,
所以拜托了 假装你们很喜欢 好吗?
so please just pretend like you're into it, okay?
抱歉 我做不到 因为我演技还没好到这个地步 将军
I'm sorry, I can't, because I'm actually not that good of an actor. General.
对不起
Hmm? I'm sorry.
总统夫人没有权力来强迫我们穿这些
FLOTUS doesn't have the power to force us to wear these.
至少我这么认为
I don't think.
(夏延山监狱)
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you too.
我喜欢你的…
I like your. . .
-哦 这玉米辫啊? -是的
Oh, the cornrows? -Yeah.
是呀 我室友编的
Oh, yeah, my roommate did it.
是的 如果是她们给你编的话 就不算文化挪用
Yeah. It's not appropriation when they do it to you.
你还好吗?
Oh. How are you?
学校里还顺利吗?有交到新朋友吗?
How's school going? Are you making new friends?
我很想念华府
I really miss DC.
嗯 我也想念华府
Yeah, I do too.
还有我的自♥由♥
Also, my freedom.
但亲爱的啊 适应环境是很重要的
But, honey, it's important to adapt.
要努力融合进去
Try to fit in.
所以我才加入了一个黑帮
That's why I joined a gang. -
我说成黑帮了吗?我的意思是俱乐部
Did I say gang? I meant club.
基本上就是个读书会来着 爸爸怎么样了?
Basically, it's a book club. How's Daddy?
发疯了
Insane.
他把我当成三岁小孩来管 然后给我留了个便签说
He treats me like a total child and then leaves me with a Post-it Note.
“拜 一周后再见吧
"Bye. See you in a week.
要去月球栖息地了 别打给我”
Going into the lunar habitat. Don't call. "
喔 真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
他到底什么毛病啊?
What's wrong with him?
我也不知道 其实
I don't know, really.
他也不知道
And neither does he.
你知道的 那些军队里的高管 他们很害怕去做心理治疗
You know, those top military guys, they're too afraid to get into therapy
因为那会使得他们失去安全许可
because they can have their security clearance taken away.
好吧 这就都解释得通了
Ah! Okay. Well, that explains a lot.
可怜的老爸 在月球栖息地里待一周 整天只能跟自己对话?
But poor Daddy. A week away in a lunar habitat, alone with his thoughts?
我在禁闭房♥里待了两天就差点崩溃了
I spent two days in solitary, and it almost broke me.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
我也是逼不得已
I did what I had to do.
你敢抢我的酸面团面包 就不要怕被下毒
You take away my sourdough bread, you're gonna get poisoned.
-时间到 -妈
Time's up. -Mom.
他肯定也感觉很孤独 所以你们必须要互相陪伴着对方
He's probably feeling lonely too, so you gotta be there for each other.
也?
Too?
你这头发就是在呼救的标志
That hair is a cry for help.
很明显是在呼救 就像老爸去月球栖息地一样
It's a cry for help, just like Daddy's lunar habitat.
我更喜欢棕发 粽色的头发!
I prefer the brown hair. The brown hair! -
抱歉 我起晚了 没人跟我说晚餐的事啊
Sorry I'm late. Nobody told me about dinner.
全写在日程表里 学会入乡随俗吧
It's all in the schedule. Maybe get with the program.
没问题
No problem.
我就
I'll just
随便弄一些…
whip up a bit of the old. . .
土豆吃
potato.
马克
Mark.
马克
Mark.
马克!
Mark! Huh? What?
喂
Hey. -Huh?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想来点苏格兰威士忌么? 我这儿还剩一口
Do you want some scotch? I've got a swallow left.
哦 不用了
No, I'm good.
好吧
All right.
好吧 要不尽量少尖叫一点点?
Well, uh, maybe just try to scream slightly less?
-收到 -晚安
Roger that. -Good night.
♪ I like bread and butter ♪
♪ I like toast and jam ♪
♪ That's what my baby feeds me ♪
♪ I'm her loving man ♪
♪ Well. . . ♪
♪ She don't cook mashed potatoes ♪
♪ She don't cook T-bone steaks ♪
♪ Don't give me peanut butter ♪
♪ She knows that I can't take ♪
♪ Well, she don't cook mashed potatoes ♪
♪ She don't cook T-bone steaks. . . ♪
(第四日)
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
我得去好好跑一圈 发泄一下这些能量
I gotta go for a real run. Work off some of this energy.
别忘了穿太空服
Don't forget your space suit.
你在月球上是没法呼吸的
You can't breathe on the moon.
快回头 马克
Turn back, Mark.
你的身体过热了
You're overheating.
汗水就是软弱在离开身体
Sweat is weakness leaving the body.
你的心跳非常快
Your heart rate is quite high.
而且他至今仍没有排便
And he still hasn't had a bowel movement.
回到小屋里去 马克
Go back to the habitat, Mark.
我不能让实验就这样失败了
I can't have this experiment fall apart
仅仅因为你太过冥顽不灵
because you're too stubborn to admit
不愿承认自己不适合这项任务
that you weren't right for this mission.
布拉德?
Brad?
布拉德 你在打电♥话♥了吗?
Brad, are you on the phone?
布拉德!
Brad! -
别来烦我
Go away.
你最好别打这通电♥话♥ 布拉德
You better not be making that phone call, Brad.
我在打了 我要终结这一切
I am. I'm ending this.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表