剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
Well, well, look who it is, boys!
马克·内尔“呆”将军
General Mark Nerd.
很聪明
Clever.
我想要是我绞尽脑汁的话
I suppose if I tried real hard,
也能把你的姓变成一个幽默的绰号♥ 格拉巴斯顿将军
I could come up with a humorous spin on your last name, General Grabaston.
马洛里博士
Dr. Mallory.
你好啊 将军
Hello, General.
来这里观察外骨骼的表现的?
Here to observe the exoskeletons?
我是马克的得力助手 他的副官
I'm Mark's right-hand man, his aide-de-camp.
挺开明的啊 内尔德
Very progressive, Naird.
这是我的助手 克拉克·拉芬奇
This is my guy, Clarke Luffinch.
哟
Yo.
他的臂膀看起来像是钢砖一样
His arms look like steel bricks.
我们要生吞活吃了你 呆子
We're going to eat your guts, Nerd,
再剥了你的皮来擦屁♥股♥
and wipe our asses with your skin.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
是我们生吞活吃了你 再拿我们的皮给你们擦屁♥股♥!
We're gonna eat your guts and wipe your asses with our skin.
无形的象棋心理战就这样开始了
So the game of mental chess has begun.
我看连“饥饿的河马”都勉强
Hungry Hungry Hippos at best.
这灯是怎么回事?
What's going on with the lights?
抱歉 我想制♥造♥气氛来着
Sorry, I thought it would make it more dramatic.
作为陆军的代表
As a representative of the Army,
我被指定为今天太空之旗的裁判
they are making me referee today's Space Flag
太空部队将与空军组成的红队对抗
between Space Force and Air Force Red Team.
欢迎来到这充满多项挑战的一整天
Welcome to a day of multiple challenges
测试你们在太空作战中 各方各面的就绪程度
testing you in all areas of space fighting readiness,
以一场模拟月面步兵遭遇战画上句号♥
culminating with a mock infantry skirmish on the moon.
提问 如果我们赢下了 所有基于科学和计算机的项目
Question. If we win all the events based on science and computing,
还有必要参加这场 月面激光枪大战吗?
do we really need to compete in lunar laser tag?
哦 绝对有必要
Oh, absolutely.
这场模拟遭遇战值100分
The skirmish is worth 100 points.
其余的比赛值个…我也不知道 姑且说30分吧
The rest of the contests are worth, I don't know, let's say 30.
也就是说
So, in other words,
这基本上等于是 一场在月球上进行的耳光战?
it basically boils down to a slap fight on the moon?
-是遭遇战来着 -遭遇战
It's a skirmish. Skirmish.
好的 空军选择了雷神的外骨骼
Okay. The Air Force has selected the Raytheon exoskeleton,
而太空部队则选择了 洛克希德出品的外骨骼
and Space Force has chosen the exoskeleton from Lockheed.
有没搞错啊
Come on.
吉姆 我就站在这儿呢 能听到你
Jim, I'm right here. I can hear you.
我能插一句吗 伯特?
If I may, Bert, I'm concerned about
我对这次比赛中 双方在身体方面的差距有些顾虑
some of the physical aspects of the competition.
你当然有顾虑了
I bet you are.
基克的空军士兵都正值壮年
Kick's airmen are in their prime.
太空部队是一支新军
Space Force is a new branch,
主要由一群非常稚嫩的青少年新兵
consisting of mostly very green teenage recruits
与一些花了十年 才获得博士学位的老宇航员组成
and older astronauts who spent ten years getting their PhD.
借口这个东西呀 就像屁♥眼♥ 内尔德
Excuses are like assholes, Naird.
而你就是个大借口
And you are a huge excuse.
我能走了吗?
May I be excused?
我想要加入到我的科学家同僚中去 参加科技活动
I would like to join my scientists for the tech events,
让这些家伙自己 为这场睾丸酮枪战激动去
while they pump themselves up for Testosterone Tag.
真不好意思 我刚才看内尔德这双鞋看出神了
I'm sorry, I just got distracted by Naird's shoes.
我的天呐 内尔德 你是怎么把鞋擦得这么干净的?
My God, Naird, how do you keep them so clean?
瞧瞧这鞋多闪亮啊 长官
闪亮到我都能看到你的裙底了
So shiny I can see up your skirt.
鞋本来就该闪亮才对
They're supposed to be shiny.
“妈咪 这双鞋好闪亮哦”
"Mommy, they're so shiny. "
握个手吧 我们在战场上再相见
Shake hands. We'll see each other on the battlefield.
高跟鞋挺靓 呆子
Cute pumps, Nerd.
我很喜欢你这套西服
I love that suit.
这不是西服 这是套装
It's not a suit. It's an ensemble.
每一件都是精心挑选的
Chosen with great care and tact. -Shh.
看来他们在你这套混纺的铠甲上 找到了个破绽啊
Seems they found a chink in your poly-blend suit of armor.
我喜欢闪闪发亮的皮鞋 我可不会因此而感到羞愧
I refuse to be ashamed that I enjoy a bright, shiny pair of shoes!
对了 阿德里安 “睾丸酮枪战”?
Oh, and Adrian, "Testosterone Tag"?
不行 这可不是副官该说的话
No, no. Not fitting of an aide-de-camp.
头衔跟战争本身一样毫无意义
A title as meaningless as war itself.
战争不是毫无意义的
War is not meaningless.
战争是民♥主♥国家用来保护自♥由♥的
War is what democracies use to protect freedom.
而自♥由♥ 是让你能够出言不逊的基石
And freedom is what allows you to talk that sass.
“出言不逊”?
"Sass"?
我就知道你会对这个词咬文嚼字的
I knew you would fixate on that word.
“出言不逊”
"Sass. " Mm-hmm.
太空士兵们!
Spacemen!
有人能告诉我 这是什么吗?
Can anyone tell me what that is?
长官 这是一条线 长官!
Sir, that's a line, sir!
-厉害! -不是!
Nice. Negative!
这是月球
That is the moon.
平整、荒凉、无处可藏
Flat, desolate, nowhere to hide.
其实呢 尽管月球缺乏地壳板块
Actually, despite its lack of tectonic plates,
其表面的地貌是十分复杂的
the moon's surface is a complex topography
-有山脉、陨石坑还有… -好了好了
of mountains and craters, among-- -Okay, okay, okay.
多谢你 科学老师比尔
Thank you, Bill the Science Guy.
非常感谢 培训还是交给我吧
Thank you very much. I will handle the training session.
那么 一旦战斗开始 我们将兵分两路
Now, once the battle begins, we will separate into two groups.
第一组将在前方列成楔形阵
The first group will make a wedge formation in the front,
第二组将留在后方待命
and the second group will remain in reserve.
待命 我抢了
Reserve. Called it.
马洛里博士也我们提供了枪♥支♥
Dr. Mallory has also supplied us with our firearms.
这把
This is
便是雏菊牌760气♥枪♥王
the Daisy 760 Pumpmaster.
长官 这是把BB枪吗?
Sir, is that a BB gun?
没错 是的!
Yes, it is!
这是把雏菊
That's a Daisy. When I was a kid, we used to use those
我们小时候经常用这种枪 跟左邻右舍的穷孩子玩枪战
to fight the poor kids in the neighborhood.
当然了 现在这样政♥治♥不正确了 但…
Now, of course, that's-- that's not PC, but. . .
对武器与目标的选择 是我们深思熟虑后的结果
-The choice of weapons and targets
在月球上 生与死的区别 有时会小到
was deliberate. On the moon, the difference between life and death
太空服上BB弹大小的裂口
can be as small as a BB-sized tear in a spacesuit.
所以我们才准备了胶带
Ah. That's why we've got duct tape.
没错 太空兵 小小胶带能救你命
Yes, spaceman, duct tape will save you.
不过别担心 给你们的武器不止这些
But don't worry, these aren't the only weapons you'll have.
每名太空兵还将配备一套微型剪刀组
Each spaceman will be issued a cuticle scissor set!
用于近接战时 对太空服戳窟窿
This will be used to pop spacesuits at close range.
-要拼命保护好 -我可以带一把走么?
Guard these with your life. -Can I keep one of those scissors?
我老弄丢
I'm always losing mine.
这些可是作战用剪刀 士兵!
These are combat scissors, soldier.
明白吗?
Okay?
你们中应该有许多人 很久没用过这样的兵器了
Many of you may not have used one of these for quite some time,
所以呢 我就给大家来上一堂复习课
so I'm gonna give you a little refresher course.
你得给它打气!
You gotta pump it!
使劲打!打满咯!
Pump it up! Pump it hard!
打得越狠 里面的气就充得越满
The harder you pump, the more air will be in the chamber,
到时候子弹就射得越猛
the more penetrating power that BB is gonna have.
费时挺久啊 长官
Really takes a while, sir.
跟莱克星顿与康科德的民兵们
It takes about as long as it took the minutemen
给自己的火枪重新上膛 所花的时间一样长
to reload their muskets at Lexington and Concord.
正如…那些…伟大的爱国者一样
And. . . like those. . . great patriots,
我们也将…
we will be operating in. . .
戴扑粉假发?
Powdered wigs?
以交错式阵型作战
. . . a staggered formation.
趁着前排开火时 后排便重新上膛
Where the front line will fire, while the back line reloads.
有疑问吗?
Any questions?
预备 开火!
And fire! -
重新上膛!
Reload!
第二排!
Second line!
开火!
Fire! -
重新上膛!
Reload!
第一排!
First line!
开火!
Fire!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
Ow! You box of shit!
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表