剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
好吧 真不敢相信 这只能算我今天碰上的
Okay. I cannot believe that's only like
排名第十的怪事
the tenth weirdest thing about today.
谢谢你给我看
Thanks for showing me.
嗯 我只是想让你知道一下
Yeah. Well, I just wanted you to know.
我成了个梗?
That I'm a meme?
是啊 你知道的 如果我们再也见不到面了的话
Yeah! You know, in case, like, we never see each other again,
我只是想让你知道一下
I just wanted you to know.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
有酱吗?
Is there any, uh, sauce?
我把酱给忘了
I forgot the sauce.
哦 没问题
Oh, that's no problem.
那有没有奶酪或者沙拉?
Do you have any cheese or, uh, is there salad?
马克 你说你很会做饭的
Mark, you said you were a good cook.
是啊
Yeah.
真对不起 这我没法吃
I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna eat this.
我可不是两岁小孩
I'm not two years old.
对不起
I apologize.
我的心思不在这上面
My focus is off.
-怎么了? -阿德里安·马洛里今天辞职了
What's up? -Adrian Mallory quit today.
为什么啊?你也给他做了晚餐吗?
Why? Did you make him dinner?
他不喜欢军队里在做的某些事
He didn't like something that the military was doing.
好吧 他听起来像是个任性的小傻♥逼♥
Oh, well, he sounds like a spoiled little shit.
有时候他的确是 但这次不是
Sometimes he is, but not this time.
那他会回来吗 假如你不再做这些事的话?
Well, will he come back if you stop doing what you're doing?
我做不到 这是命令
Ah, I can't. It was an order.
不 你要干什么?
No, what are you doing?
马克 你要…不 住手 我不能让你吃
Mark, what are you-- No. Stop it. I cannot let you eat that.
都没怎么煮熟呢
It's barely cooked.
很脆
It's crunchy.
天呐 来
Oh, God. Here.
不
No, no, no. No, no.
我可能随时会被传唤去做决定 我必须保持完全的清醒
I may be called upon to make a decision that I have to be completely sober for.
你说的不是做♥爱♥吧? 因为我不介意你醉醺醺的
It's not about sex, is it? Cause I don't mind if you're tipsy.
我必须做好准备 下令送士兵上战场
I have to be prepared to order soldiers into battle.
不能细说
Can't really talk about it.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
当初你约我出去的时候
When you asked me out,
你心里就知道 你必须把你妻子的事告诉我
you knew you had to tell me about your wife.
尽管这很可能会毁掉我们的发展
Even though it would probably ruin things.
你完全做不了错事
You literally couldn't do the wrong thing.
所以我并不担心你
So I'm not worried about you.
要是我不知道 怎么做才是对的怎么办?
What if I don't know what the right thing to do is?
但你知道
But you do.
不是吗?
Don't you?
请帮我违抗军令
Help me defy an order.
Ooh.
这是我最擅长的事
That is where I shine.
自从13岁起 我就在违抗权威了
I've been defying authority since I was 13.
现在我要交给你
And now I'm gonna teach you
如何使用人类所知的 最具颠覆性的武器:被动攻击
to use the most subversive weapon known to man:
天呐 我最讨厌这个
passive-aggression. Oh, God, I hate that.
嗯 当然了
Yeah, of course,
因为你是个白人直男 你向来有其他的武器可以用
because you're a straight white male, you always had other weapons.
但我们其他人呢 就必须在不顺从中隐晦一点
But the rest of us, we have to be subtle in our disobedience,
不然就有收到惩罚的危险
or we risk punishment.
哦 真是太有趣了 继续说吧 我好感兴趣哦
Oh, so interesting. Go on. I'm so interested.
不 你看 这是反讽 两者是不一样的
No, see, that's sarcasm. That's different.
想象一下在这个情况下
Imagine in this situation,
你可以说你的确有在按照命令执行
you could say that you're following through with the order,
但然后你忘了
but then you forget to,
或者你可以用 有创意的方式来解读命令
or you can interpret that order creatively.
“毁掉厕所”可以有许多意思
"Destroy the bathroom" could mean a number of things
假如这些都失败了 你还可以假装无能
and, if all else fails, you can feign incompetent,
这对你来说应该不成问题
which shouldn't be a problem.
布拉德就是这样 对吗?
Well, that explains Brad, doesn't it?
不完全是
Not entirely. Huh.
(国防部长 手♥机♥)
-我们要做什么? -交给我就行!
What are we to do? -I'll handle it!
交给他就行
He'll handle it.
部长先生 在我们开始前 我想先告诉您
Mr. Secretary, I just want to let you know before we begin,
我的手♥机♥电不是很多了 所以很可能会半途断线
that I am running low on cell battery, so I may lose you.
目前的情况是这样的
Uh, here's the situation as it stands.
干得好 长官
Well done, sir.
接下来的两小时内都不许接电♥话♥
Nobody answer the phone for the next two hours.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我的天呐!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
要命了!
Oh, shit! Oh, shit.
(餐厅)
有烟么?
Got a smoke?
你不能自己买♥♥吗?
Can't buy your own?
可以啊
I can.
只是不想买♥♥而已
Just don't feel like it.
这样吧
Tell you what.
到我的车上来 我给你
I'll give it to you in my truck.
(失踪人士 最后一次出现在野马镇加油站)
快来吧 我们正要去开派对呢
Come on. We're going to a party.
不管了
Fuck it.
我知道了
I've got it.
北♥京♥要举办2022年的冬奥会
Beijing is hosting the Winter Olympics 2022.
我们到时候抵♥制♥
We boycott.
那他们就能赢更多奖牌了
Then they win even more medals.
不 中国出人意料地 不擅长冬奥会的项目
No, China's surprisingly awful at Winter Olympic sports.
但是哟 挪威肯定高兴坏了
But boy-oh-boy, Norway would be happy.
好吧 假如你是个罪犯
Okay, say you are a criminal.
有什么事比拿厕纸丢别人的房♥子更坏
What would be meaner than TP-ing somebody's house,
但又不如入室抢劫兼谋杀来得暴♥力♥?
but not as aggressive as home invasion-slash-murder?
把全家人绑起来 让他们以为自己要被杀掉了
Tying the family up and letting them think they're gonna be murdered.
然后让他们一辈子都活在这份恐惧中
Then they live with the fear and horror forever.
天呐 布拉德 难怪我的狗都怕你
Jesus, Brad. No wonder my dogs are scared of you.
打扰一下 将军和先生们
Uh, excuse me, General, sir.
国防部长打来电♥话♥了 在会议室等您
The Sec Def is on in the conference room for you.
鸡♥巴♥!
Balls!
好的 跟他说我马上来
All right, tell him I'll be right there.
让他先等一下
Put him on hold.
-你要怎么说? -我什么也打算说
What are you gonna say? -I'm not gonna say anything.
我打算吃鸡蛋莎拉三明治 吃到我吐为止
I'm gonna go eat egg salad sandwiches until I puke.
Uh. . .
嘿!
Hey. Hey!
嘿 我觉得你们 在这里把我放下就行了
Hey, I think, um, you can just let me out, like, right here.
没问题的
That's That's totally fine.
嘿 你们几个
Hey. You guys.
嘿!放我下来 好吗?
Hey! Let me out here, okay?
打扰一下!
Excuse me!
可以让我下去吗?
Can you please let me out?
开他妈什么玩笑?
Fucking kidding me!
搞什么鬼啊?你们没听见我吼吗?
What the hell? Did you guys not hear me yelling?
他们这是在故意拖延
They're stonewalling us.
格拉巴斯顿呢?
Where Where Where's Grabaston?
正在空中飞舞 随时准备乘虚而入
In the air and ready to swoop in!
巨鹰已准备好替换渡渡鸟
Big Eagle is ready to replace the Dodo Bird!
我喜欢你在上面说的话
I like what you said up there.
我多希望我能“黑”到月球
I wish I was black on the moon.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
上尉 我们第一次见面 你就违抗了命令
Captain, when we first met, you disobeyed an order.
是的 我记得很清楚 长官
Yeah, I remember it well, sir.
今天 我也在想着要做同样的事
Today, I'm thinking about doing the same.
我们正在被记录着呢 将军
This is being recorded, General.
赢下二战的那一代人 面对过太多糟糕的现实
The generation that won World War II was exposed to so much awful reality
导致他们之后做出的决定 大部分都是好的
that they made mostly good decisions for a long time after.
忘记历史的人注定要受重复故辙的
Forget history, and you are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.
忘记脊髓灰质炎有多糟糕
Forget how bad polio was,
人就会不再用疫苗
people stop taking vaccines.
忘记世界大战有多糟糕 人就会开始嚣张跋扈
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表