剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
可以啊 如果我想的话
I could. I choose not to.
好了 马克
All right, Mark.
这件事跟我们在一起时 我们之间有多好没关系
Okay, this has nothing to do with how good we are when we're together.
这件事讲的是
This is about what happens when you leave here
当你离开这里 回到你的生活中之后会发生的事
and go back to live your life.
既然这样 那…
Well, then. . .
你为什么不要求跟我离婚?
why don't you just ask me for a divorce?
不
No!
不 我们的婚姻 不单单只是性关系的专有权
No. Our marriage. . . Our marriage is not just about sexual exclusivity.
这是…有关于爱
It's. . . It's about love.
还有诚实 还有支持
And honesty and support.
还有艾琳
And Erin.
这是对全世界的一种宣誓
It's a declaration to the whole world
说无论如何 我们都会彼此支持
that we've got each other's backs, no matter what.
我可不想失去这个
And I don't wanna lose that.
你想吗?
Do you?
好
Okay.
我们这是干嘛?
What are we doing?
我们分开太久了
We've been apart too long.
都忘记了我们在一起有多好
We've forgotten how good we are together.
不 不是在说这件事 马克
No. It's not about that, Mark.
天呐 好吧 这样太不公平了
Oh. . . Oh, God. Okay. Well, that's unfair.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
Hmm. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
要是这条拉链拉不下来
If that zipper doesn't come straight down,
我就把这里炸成灰烬
I am bombing this place to dust.
就是说 这是同一部剧 只是有两个名字
So, it's the same show, just two different names.
不 一部是《钢之炼金术师》 另一部是《钢之炼金术师FA》
No. One is Fullmetal Alchemist, one is Fullmetal Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
-两部完全不同 -对 一部是另一部的续集
Two different shows. -Right, so one's a sequel.
好 我懂了
Okay, I got it.
不!
No!
是平行的!
It's parallel!
它们就像是在不同的维度
They're like, uh, alternate dimensions.
怎么 就像其中一部是在做梦?
What, like one of 'em's a dream?
《钢之炼金术师》先出的 但它追上了漫画的进度
Full Metal Alchemist came first, but it caught up to the manga,
所以他们不得不进行原创
so they have to make up their own stuff.
“FA”在漫画结束后才出来!
Brotherhood came after the manga!
好吧 但哪一部里有蝙蝠侠?
Okay, but which one has Batman?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
Oh.
解释动漫给我听时别犯直男癌 你这个没礼貌的贱♥人♥
Do not mansplain anime to me, you rude, rude bitch.
我等不及要让你下车滚蛋了
I can't wait to get rid of you.
是吗?
Really?
所以我们才连着右转了20次?
Is that why we've taken, like, 20 right turns in a row?
修路来着
Construction detour.
你绑♥架♥了一个女人
You have kidnapped a woman
就为了冲着她吼一些卡♥通♥片的事
so you can yell at her about cartoons.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
刚才好棒
Ooh. -That was great.
也许比不上1999年的新年夜
Maybe not as great as, uh, New Year's Eve '99,
但要超越千年虫的兴奋与恐惧 是件很困难的事
but it's hard to top that Y2K combination of excitement and fear.
刚才棒极了
-That was incredible.
我们棒极了
We're incredible.
-是啊 -我们在一起棒极了
Yeah. -We're incredible together.
在这里绝对没有 能比得上我们之间的东西
There's nothing in here that can compare to our history.
绝对没有
Definitely not.
所以就这么决定了?
So it's decided?
关闭起来?
Close it up?
婚姻不开放了?
Close the marriage?
安插一个警卫?
Post a sentry?
非法闯入者将被当场枪毙?
Trespassers will be shot on sight.
呃…不
Uh, no.
麦琪 我不想这样 我不想要开放式
Mags, I don't want this. I don't want the open thing.
一年下来就只能在一起八小时 其余时间都孤零零的
Are you really okay with being alone all year,
这样你真没事?
except for eight hours?
真的吗? 你在外面就没有一个想要交往的人?
Really? There's no one out there you wanna date?
没有
No.
你停下来想了一下?
Was that a pause?
-不 我没停下来 -噢 拜托!
No. No, it wasn't a pause. -Oh, come on!
我不想跟其他人交往 麦琪 只有你
I don't wanna date anybody else, Maggie. Just you.
好吧
Okay.
你有人想交往吗?
There someone you wanna date?
我认为 一段开放式的婚姻 是适合我们的
I think an open marriage could work for us.
从我被逮捕的那刻起 我们的传统婚姻就开始倒计时了
The countdown on our conventional marriage started as soon as I got arrested.
不 没有 因为我会等你一辈子
No, it didn't, because I would wait for you forever.
因为这就是我们结婚时 我签下的契约
Because that is what I signed on for when we got married.
所以我们俩都活该受不必要的苦?
So both of us should suffer needlessly?
这又有什么价值呢?
What's the value in that?
听着 我不介意受不必要的苦
Look, I don't mind suffering needlessly.
我吃得消
That's fine.
我没事的 难道你吃不消?
-I'll be fine. You would not be fine with that?
吃不消!
No!
一年就做两次爱 我可吃不消
I'm not fine with having sex only twice a year,
而且这还得经过总统同意
and that's only when the president allows it, by the way.
不止一年两次 是见两次面
It's more than twice a year. It's two visits a year.
每次见面我可以跟你做三次爱
I can have sex with you three times each visit.
这样一共就是六回
That's six times.
也许咬咬牙 能做四次
Maybe I could go for four.
不 我做不了四次
No, I can't do four.
三次还是可以的
I could do three, though.
三次绝对没问题
I'd definitely go for three.
唉
Oh, boy.
Everybody line up!
我们要走了
That's us.
我会跟你妈说你问了她好的
I'll tell your mom you say "hi. "
谢谢跟我一起锻炼
Thanks for the workout.
这还真是我放弃越野跑之后的头一回
That was actually the first run I've been on since I quit cross-country.
感觉挺棒的 不是么?
Feels good, don't it?
这是自♥由♥
It's freedom.
是啊
Huh. Yeah.
拜
Bye.
麦琪 违背自己的誓言 还算什么男人?
Maggie, what kind of man breaks his own vows?
在结完婚之后 就不能改了 誓言是不能这样的
You can't just change 'em after the fact. That's not how they work.
可为什么不呢?
But why not?
为什么不呢?小时候
Why not? Growing up,
总是别人在告诉我们是非对错是什么
there are other people telling us what's right and what's wrong.
但我们现在已经长大了
Well, we're the grow-ups now.
保持忠诚的意义就在于 让你所爱之人免受伤害
The whole point of being faithful is to avoid hurting the person you love.
我们爱着对方
We love each other,
但保持忠诚在让我们受伤害
but being faithful is hurting us.
这么久以来 你一直都是一个好男人
You've been such a good man for so long.
你值得拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
你也是
So do you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想去一趟丹佛 结果却到了加州
I wanted Denver, and I got California.
在三天之后 一艘火箭将载着宇航员
In three days' time, a rocket crewed by astronauts,
军队成员
members of the military,
还有一组世界级的技工
and a group of world-class tradespeople
从这座基地发射升空
will take off from this base
到月球上去建造一座美国城镇
to build an American town on the moon.
我们想让你们俩坐上这艘火箭
We would like you both to be on that rocket.
有什么问题吗?
Any questions?
我们要去的是哪一个月亮?
Which moon are we going to?
你熟悉的那一个
The one you're familiar with.
你怎么找到我号♥码的? 我明明已经下架了的
How'd you get my number? I'm unlisted.
安琪点评网
Uh, Angie's List.
飞行过程中有晚餐吃吗?
Are they serving dinner on the flight?
餐点是包括在内的
Meals will be provided.
-对吧?是不是? -是
Right? Is that right? -Yes.
餐点包括在内 所以…
Meals will be provided, so. . .
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表