剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
我们必须把谁的人头钉在墙上 给这件事找个替罪羊
We need to nail somebody's head to the wall on this thing,
不然这个人头就是你的了 懂吗?
or else it's gonna be yours. Get it?
考虑到过去发生过的事
Given history,
我们这回也是当真要用钉子 把一个人的头钉在墙上吗?
are we literally going to nail someone's head to a wall?
当然不是了
Of course not.
不 话别说得太死 我们现在还不能确定
No, well, hold on now. We don't know that for sure.
我们还是先把间谍找到 然后再讨论下一步怎么做吧
Let's just find the spy, and we'll talk about what comes next.
到底从何时开始 让总统过上愉快的生日
Since when has making the president happy on his birthday
成为我们任务的一部分了?
become part of our mission?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我感觉自己就好像是 艾琳5岁生日派对上雇来的小丑
I feel like the party clown I hired on Erin's fifth birthday.
至少我当年有让他 带着余下的蛋糕回家
At least I let him go home with the rest of the cake.
他看上去又饿又累的…
He looked hungry, tired. . .
喂!
Hey!
你这是在偷听机密对话吗?
Are you eavesdropping on a classified conversation?
抱歉 耳机 我…耳机来着 所以…
Sorry. Earbuds. I didn't Earbuds. So. . .
所有人立刻离开 我们要占用这里开一个秘密会议
Everybody leave. We need this space for a private meeting.
把三明治给带上了 打包吃去吧
Take that sandwich with ya. Take it to go.
你也是 希尔迪
You too, Hildy.
你走前顺便给我弄一个 鸡蛋沙拉三明治吧
I will have an egg salad sandwich on your way out.
你想吃点什么吗?
You want anything?
你们这儿的烤奶酪三明治可口吗?
What are your impressions of the grilled cheese?
我的天 他不饿 别管他了
Oh, my God. He's not hungry. Never mind.
吃个玛芬吧你
Have a muffin.
好嘞 我们来列个表
All right, let's make a list.
这个间谍是谁呢?
Who is the spy?
尤里 很显然
Yuri, obviously.
他是普♥京♥的人
He's on Putin's payroll.
是啊
Yeah.
还有巴克斯特 那家伙总让我觉得瘆得慌
And Baxter. That guy gives me the creeps.
每次我一靠近他 他就会把自己手♥机♥藏起来
Every time I'm anywhere near him, he hides his cell phone.
陈 当然了
Mm-hmm. Uh. . . Chan. Definitely.
等等 陈可是我的二把手
Wait. Chan is my number two.
我觉得他毫无嫌疑
I consider him above suspicion.
好了 我们写下了 尤里、巴克斯特、陈
All right, so we've got Yuri, Baxter, Chan.
-布拉德 -啊?绝不可能
Brad. -What? No way.
你找我二把手的麻烦 我当然也要找你二把手的麻烦啊
Well, you come after my number two, I'm gonna come after your number two.
“你把我的人送进医院 我就把你的人送进太平间”
"You send one of mine to the hospital, I send one of yours to the morgue. "
说什么鬼话呢?
What the fuck?
你是在学尼克松说话吗?
Were Were you doing Nixon?
啊?才不是
What? No.
那是谁说的?
Who was it?
肖恩·康纳利
It was Sean Connery.
我家是从香港来的 我♥干♥嘛要帮印度忙啊?
Ah. My family's from Hong Kong. Why would I help India?
中国和印度都在亚洲 不是吗?
China and India are both part of Asia, are they not?
人有时候对自己的大♥陆♥非常忠诚
People can be very loyal to their continents.
我问心无愧 你可以去翻我的浏览记录
I got nothing to hide. You can go look in my browser history.
或许你还能学到一些 关于“黑女亚男”的东西
Maybe you actually learn a thing or two about BWAM.
就是“黑人女性亚裔男性”的意思
It stands for Black Women Asian Men.
其实从数据上说 在美国 我们是所有情侣中配对可能性最低的
We're actually the least likely pairing statistically in American couples,
然而我们却有着最高的结婚率
yet we have the highest marriage rates.
所以当我们真对上了眼后 其实是一段非常之棒的…
So when we find each other, it's actually a wonderful, wonderful--
够了够了
Enough. Enough.
IT部将对你的电子记录 做一番侵入性的调查
IT will do an invasive search of your electronic history.
千万别尝试逃出国
Make no attempt to leave the country.
而且我告诉你啊 先生
And let me tell you something, mister,
假如我们没有找到这种主题的毛♥片♥ 你就有大♥麻♥烦了
if we do not find this specialty porn, you are in a lot of trouble.
这可不是毛♥片♥
It's not porn.
这是爱情
It's love.
是什么由我们来判断
We will be the judge of that.
我们可以去找你的二把手谈了吗?
Can we go talk to your number two now?
可以
Yeah.
可以可以 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
布拉德 能到我办公室里来一下吗?
Brad, may I see you in my office, please?
好的
Uh, sure.
我能进来吗 长官?
May I come in, sir?
是我叫你进来的
I asked you to come in. -Ah.
有什么能为您效劳的?
What can I do for you?
行程表更新了吗?
Uh, is your calendar up to date?
要为您在澳派牛排馆 订个今晚的位子吗?
Can I make a reservation at the Outback for you for tonight?
不 布拉德 不用了
No, Brad. Nope.
是您车的事吗?要我帮您洗了?
Is it your car? You want me to get it washed?
还是艾琳?您需要我照看她呢 还是要载她去哪里?
Is it Erin? Do you need me to babysit or drive her somewhere?
-去她朋友家? -天呐 布拉德
To her friend's house. -Jesus, Brad.
你是个一星上将 有个将军样儿
You're a one-star general. Act like it.
-好吗? -好的
All right? -Okay.
给您提个醒 澳派的位子很抢手的
Just warning you, the Outback fills up quick.
布拉德 来坐吧
Brad, have a seat.
好的
Okay.
布拉德 你有没有在基地里
Brad, have you ever seen
见过或者做过什么可疑的事?
or done anything suspicious on base?
也许有
Um. . . maybe.
我也不知道
I don't know. Uh. . .
比如什么?
Like what?
你的腿在发抖啊
Your leg's jiggling. Ah.
也许你给谁打过电♥话♥ 分享过一些情报?
Perhaps you called someone, shared some information?
托尼?
Tony?
不 给一个国家
Mm. No. A country. Oh.
英国?
England?
接近了
Close.
这个国家曾经被英国统治过
This country we're talking about was once ruled by England.
我们
Us.
是我们?
Us?
-我们 -怎么会是我们 布拉德?
Us. -How would that work, Brad?
我也不知道啊 您说是个被英国统治过的国家
I don't know. You said a country ruled by England.
是的 以前是个殖民地
Yeah, it was once a colony.
噢 殖民地啊
Oh, a colony.
但比我们要更靠东一点
But it's further east than us.
好了 别再提示了
Okay. Don't encourage.
哇喔 这真…
Wow, this is, uh. . .
是不是加…是加拿大
Is it Can It's Canada.
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
噢 我答对了…
Oh, I did--
嗯 很好 布拉德
Good. Well done, Brad. -Phew.
谢谢你 我们谈完了
Thank you. We're done.
好的
Oh! Okay.
那个 澳派的事 如果您改主意了 就跟我说
Well, if you change your mind about the Outback, let me know.
不 我们没事了 谢谢你
No, no, no. We're fine. Thank you.
-我会打电♥话♥去走后门的 -谢谢你了 布拉德
I can call in some favors, you know. Thank you, Brad.
-给点小压力 -不 不用了
Apply a little pressure. -No, no, we're good.
-谢谢你 干得好 -好的 那就好
Thank you. Well done. -All right. Very good then.
谢谢 挺好玩的
Thanks. That was fun.
他绝对不是间谍
He is not the spy.
(尤里 巴克斯特 陈 布拉德)
他双眼空洞得 堪比百货商店里的假人模特
His eyes were empty, like a department store mannequin.
就是他把我从 燃烧着的F-16中拖出来的
That man pulled me out of a burning F-16.
我就知道是因为关系
I knew it was something.
将军 您需要 我在“洋葱开花”订个位置吗?
General, you want me to make a reservation at The Bloomin' Onion?
那是澳派牛排馆里的一道菜 布拉德
That's a menu item at the Outback, Brad.
难怪他们对我态度这么差
Oh, I-- No wonder they were giving me a hard time.
请把门关上吧
Close the door, please.
-我的天 -洋葱开花
Oh, my God. Bloomin' Onion.
现在我想起来了
Now it's all ringing a bell.
陈博士!
Uh-oh! Dr. Chan!
我的好哥们在这里呀
There's my guy.
听着 我知道我们之前没怎么交流过
Listen, I know we haven't had enough time to connect,
但说真的 我很喜欢你的风格呀 哥们
but, honestly, I love your vibe, man.
我不能给你做摇♥头♥丸♥ 托尼 去问钱德里什卡尔博士
I can't make you molly, Tony. Go ask Dr. Chandreshekar.
我不是为了这事来的
That's not why I'm here.
你说钱德里什卡尔博士?
Dr. Chandreshekar, you said?
摇♥头♥丸♥就找他? 不重要 我不是为了这事来的
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表