剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry, sir. But it felt good.
我们走了
Let's go.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
就跟这个蠢材?
With this oaf?
妈的
Shit.
这是干嘛?他们说有紧急状况啊
What is this? They said it was an emergency.
没错
That's right. -Mm-hmm.
因为你在跟 次·托尼·斯卡劳姆基连线
Because you're on the line with F. Tony Scarapiducci
呈上来自太空部队 送给总统的生日礼物
with a birthday present for POTUS from Space Force.
嗯?是什么?导弹?火箭?
Yeah? What? A missile? Rocket?
好吧 导弹是挺大声的
Well, sure, a missile's loud.
火箭也很闪亮
Rocket's bright.
但这个?
But this?
这比它们要大声要闪亮十兆倍
This is ten trillion times louder and brighter.
这是一颗星星
It's a star.
没错
That's right.
我们要以他的名字来 正式命名一颗星星
We are officially naming a star after him.
星星?
A star.
就像“买♥♥星网”上的那样?
Like on starregistry. com?
去年我孙子就送了我一个
I got that for my grandkid last year.
给他看看 陈
Hit him with it, Chan.
天炉座 己星 J160540 是一颗特超巨星
Fornax Zeta J160540 is a hypergiant.
其拥有巨大的亮度 在接下来了二百亿年中…
It has tremendous luminosities, and, for the next 20 billion years--
要命了 在印度羞辱我们的今天
Oh, no, and this is what you wanna give POTUS
你就打算送这个给总统?
on the day India whoops our ass?
你上我的黑名单了 斯卡劳姆基! 还有旁边那个不知道叫啥的家伙…
You are on my shit list, Scarapiducci! And what's that other guy's na--
-表现棒极了 嗯? -好险
Whoo. Nailed it, huh? -That was close.
他看到你的脸了
He could see your face.
一直都能
The entire time.
怎么了?现在跑又什么用?
Why? Leaving does what?
已经完了 整件事结束了
It's over. The whole thing's over.
好了 第一层解密已完成
Okay, we've decrypted the first layer.
继续
Go ahead.
马克 别这么做
Mark, don't do this.
太晚了 你本来有机会老实交代的
Too late. You had your chance to come clean.
很明显是个视频文件
It's clearly a video file.
播放
Play it.
马克 真的 别…
Mark, really, don't--
我说了 快播放
I said play it.
有时我会感到无聊
♪ I had dates that bored ♪
有时我打着呼睡觉
♪ Dates where I snored ♪
但在遇到你之前
♪ But until I met you ♪
我从未如此为人所倾倒
♪ I never was floored ♪
你让我不禁地想到:
♪ You made me think to myself ♪
“这男孩的美妙世间难找”
♪ "That boy's out of this world" ♪
可以停了吗?
Please make it stop?
不 开响一点
No, no, no. Volume.
你我相遇的第一天
♪ The first day we met ♪
我仿佛依旧能看见
♪ I remember that ♪
你搬入了我的月球栖息地面
♪ You moved into my lunar habitat. . . ♪
我的天呐 他说的是杰罗姆
Oh, my God. He's talking about Jerome.
♪ You made me think to myself ♪
“这男孩的美妙世间难找”
♪ "That boy's out of this world" ♪
等等 你不是观察了他整整两年么?
Wait, weren't you watching him for, like, two years?
这样好像有问题吧?
That seems problematic.
我明白这样很难看 多谢了
I'm aware of the optics. Thanks.
壮丽的银河系
♪ The sight of the Milky Way ♪
在天空中回旋起落
♪ Swirling in the sky ♪
这份美让我想起
♪ Its beauty reminds me ♪
我最爱的那个小伙
♪ Of my favorite guy ♪
尽管我对狄洁里都并不中意
♪ And though I'm not crazy 'Bout the didgeridoo ♪
我猜我想说的话是…
♪ I guess what I'm saying is ♪
我爱你
♪ I love you ♪
哇喔 把“狄洁里都”写进桥段里 肯定挺困难的
Wow. Cramming "didgeridoo" into that bridge must have been difficult.
干得好
Well done.
多谢了 布拉德
Thanks, Brad.
他真是个幸运的人 马洛里博士
That's one lucky guy, Dr. Mallory.
你将土豆种下
♪ You planted potatoes ♪
我们看着它们长大
♪ We watched them grow ♪
但如今收获的 是我们爱的萌芽
♪ But now it's our love we will sow ♪
你让我不禁地想到:
♪ You make me think to myself ♪
“这男孩的美妙世间难找”
♪ "This boy's out of this world" ♪
对 你让我不禁地想到:
♪ Yeah, you made me think to myself ♪
“这男孩的美妙世间难找”
♪ "This boy's out of this. . . ♪
♪ . . . world" ♪
情人节快乐 杰罗姆
Happy Valentine's Day, Jerome.
好了 马克 接下来干嘛呢?
Okay, Mark, so now what?
要不要我起来跳个小舞 好让你拿枪打我的脚?
Would you like to shoot at my feet and I'll dance a bit?
还是说 你猜怎么着? 我好像有本高中里写的日记
Or, you know what? I may have a diary from high school,
我们可以来个分段朗读 通过基地里的广播系统报一下
and we could read that out in installments over the campus PA system.
这样做足够羞辱了吗?
Would that be sufficient humiliation?
所有人 请离开
Everyone, please leave.
不用我提醒 各位也知道 今天所看到听到的都是高度机密吧?
May I remind you that everything you saw and heard today
一个字也不能对别人说 谢谢
is highly classified. So not a word to anyone. Thank you.
真的很对不起 阿德里安
I am so sorry, Adrian.
我可以走了吗?
Am I free to go?
我不是故意要让你难堪的
I did not mean to embarrass you.
无所谓 我可以走了吗?
Don't bother. Am I free to go?
当然
Of course.
感情上的事 挺困难的
Relationships are very difficult.
没人会记得这件事的 阿德里安
I. . . No one's going to remember this, Adrian.
大家都…
Everyone-- -
等一下
Hold on.
是国防部长打来的
It's the Sec Def.
是 部长先生
Yes, Mr. Secretary.
我们还在纠察间谍
We are still in pursuit of the spy.
这个啊 其实没有间谍
Yeah, there is no spy.
什么?
What?
根据我们最新的情报 印度只是比我们动作快而已
Our intelligence now suggests India just beat us to the punch.
所以印度仅仅是…
So India was just. . .
更聪明而已
Smarter.
难免的
It happens.
你们那边最好赶快振作起来
You guys better get your act together over there.
总统气坏了
POTUS is pissed.
我现在要去参加他的生日派对了 等着看推特上的核风暴吧
I'm going to his birthday party right now. Expect a nuke storm on Twitter.
嘿 那个…
Hey. Um. . .
杰罗姆是我在月球栖息地 最最喜欢的人
Jerome was by far my favorite person in the lunar habitat.
他是个很好的人
He's a great guy.
我注意到你跟那个包工头之间 也有些火花
I noticed you had a spark with that contractor.
凯莉
Oh. . . Kelly.
是啊
Yeah.
她人挺好的
She's nice.
我们好像是挺谈得来的
Guess we had a little connection.
当然了 我是有妇之夫 所以…
I am married, of course, so. . .
我最好还是再也别去找她说话
I probably should never talk to her ever again.
你错过了看牙医的约 我很遗憾
Sorry you missed your dentist appointment.
谢谢
Thanks.
我晚点会自己用牙线的
I'll floss later.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 总统刚发了推文 来了
Okay, POTUS just tweeted. Here it comes. Here it comes.
“刚收到了我这辈子最棒的生日礼物
"Just got the best birthday present ever.
巨大的超特星星 正式以我的名字命名
Giant hyper star officially named after me.
银河系里最闪亮的星星
Brightest-known star in the galaxy.
无法被人收回去
Cannot be taken back.
已经正式注册了
It is officially registered.
向我非常忠诚的国防部长说声谢谢 这是他想出来的主意”
Thank you to my very loyal secretary of defense, whose idea it was. "
被他给搞了
He fucked us.
这是一颗气态巨行星
It's a gas giant.
当它在二百亿年后自行垮塌时
When it collapses on itself in 20 billion years,
我们才是笑到最后的人
we'll have the last laugh.
我们做得很好 对吧?
We did good, right?
我们做得棒极了
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表