剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
我认为不可能是她
I don't think it could be her.
-不 -凯莉
No. Kelly?
-是啊 -凯莉?
Yeah. -Kelly? Huh? Mmm.
把你♥他♥妈♥的脚从桌上拿下来
Get your fuckin' feet off the table.
好 要搞明白总统过生日会想要什么
Okay, to figure out what the president would want for his birthday,
我们就得像他那样思考
we have to think like him.
-好的 -想
Okay. Go.
我是总统 我会实施新律法
"I'm the President. I implement new laws.
-然后我会任命联邦机构的领导… -要命 你也太不擅长这个了
And I appoint heads of federal agencies. " -Holy shit. You're terrible at this.
好 这样如何?
Okay, what about this?
有没有某种液体或者精华 能让一个老年人变成年轻人的?
Is there some sort of liquid or serum that turns an old man into a young person?
干细胞是什么? 年轻的血液?比如婴儿的?
What are stem cells? Blood of a young thing? Like a baby?
根本不是这么个机理 而且在道德上很有问题
Doesn't work that way, and it's morally questionable.
我又不是说要抽干一个婴儿的血
I'm not trying to say all the blood of a baby.
从许多不同的婴儿身上 各抽取一点血不行吗?
Just, like, a little bit of blood from a lot of different babies.
没人缺一滴血就不能活的吧 而且我说的可是最优秀的婴儿哦
Nobody's using all of their blood, and I'm talking about the best babies.
好吧 我解释得不是很好 但你怎么连一个机会也不给我
Okay, I'm not explaining it right, but you're not even giving me a chance.
-因为这太可怕了 -好吧 那要不你来提议?
Because it's horrible. -Okay, why don't you say something then?
我坐在椭圆形办公室里
"I'm in the Oval Office.
一份法案递到了我的桌上来
A bill comes to my desk,
我把它通过了 成为法律 因为这是宪法赋予我的职责
I pass it into law because that is my constitutional role. "
操 我还真不擅长这个
Fuck, I am bad at this.
你有学位这点 简直是不可思议
It's insane to me that you have degrees in things.
(IT中心)
-不好意思 -金女士
-Oh. Excuse me.
是 内尔德将军 一切都好吗?
Ms. King! -General Naird. Is everything all right?
还好 我只是碰巧在这附近
Yeah, I just happened to be in the neighborhood,
调查调查叛国罪而已
investigating some treason,
我就想顺便过来打个招呼
and I thought I'd stop by and say hello.
好的 你好
Oh. Uh. . okay. Hello.
你好
Hello.
是…叛国罪吗 你刚才说?
Are Treason, did you say?
嗯 很有可能
Yeah. Yeah. Probably.
有一点 是的
Little bit. Yep.
-一点点叛国罪 -也许吧
Little bit of treason? -Perhaps.
好嘞 但跟我没关系 对吧?
All right. Well, I'm not involved, right?
我们还不知道呢 走着瞧咯
We don't know. We'll see.
-我能跟你聊一下吗? -可以呀
Can I talk to you for a minute? -Sure.
-等不及了 -好嘞
Can't wait. -All right.
在你的监控录像系统中 存在什么盲点吗?
In your video system, are there any blind spots?
不存在
No.
有没有什么办法能拍下天马的照片 而不被摄像头拍到?
Is there any way to physically photograph the Pegasus without being recorded?
没有 除非你有密♥码♥ 能在拍完后进入系统进行重置
No. Unless you had the password and access to the system to reset after.
-有人有吗? -只有你
Does anybody have that? -Just you.
是你帮我设置的
You set it up for me.
-呃 是的 -所以你也有
Well, yeah. -So you have it too.
好吧 我应该找个律师吗?
Okay, should I get a lawyer?
你介意我跟你对视一下吗?
Do you mind if I look into your eyes for a moment?
不介意 好的
Uh, no. Okay.
-好 你没事了 -好吧
Okay. You're good. -Okay.
很抱歉
Sorry about this.
不用
-No, no.
唉 有个混球把天马给了印度
Oh, some dipshit gave the Pegasus to India.
噢 混账东西
Oh, motherfuckers.
-是啊 -很遗憾你要经历这种事
Yeah. -Sorry you're going through this.
好吧 也许这 是塞翁失马焉知非福 你说呢?
Well, maybe it's all for the best, you know?
不然我就没机会来找你了
Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to drop by.
-好吧 不能算福 -不能 对
Well, not for the best. -No. Right.
毕竟这是一次重大的漏洞 事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
I mean, it's a huge breach, so national security. . .
-是的 叛国罪什么的… -没错 正是
Yeah. Treason, and. . . -Yes, it is.
-好嘞 -我希望你能找出那个人来 所以我…
All right. -I hope you find the person, so I. . .
-我得走了 回头见 -好嘞
I gotta go. See ya later. -All right.
-拜拜 -有机会再来…
Bye-bye. -Stop by--
天呐
Oh, God.
我们根本毫无进展
We're getting nowhere.
同意 也许我们应该停手了
Agreed. Maybe we should put a stop to it.
我?
Who, me? -Hmm?
还是他?到底是…谁…
Or him? What are Who--
你…你说什么呢?
What What are you saying?
我的天 我去去就回
Oh, my God. I'll be right back.
-你干嘛不走进来说? -是关于马洛里博士的事
Why don't you just walk in the room? -It's about Dr. Mallory.
-他怎么了? -表现得自然点
What about him? -Act natural.
假装我刚才说的话逗您笑了
Like I just said something to make you laugh.
-我们这是干嘛? -怎么说呢 长官
What are we doing? -I don't know, sir.
我两小时前跟IT部的沃尔夫聊了一下
I spoke to Wolf in IT.
马洛里发了一封电邮 给一个地球连线的地址 上面写了:
Two hours ago, Mallory sent an email to a random EarthLink address with the message,
“搜查一下我们这里的电脑 不能把这东西留在我这里”
"Searching our computers here. Can't keep this on mine. "
-你认真的吗? -是的
Are you serious? -Yes.
电邮附件是一个很大的视频文件
Attached to the email was a large video file.
双重加密的
Double encrypted.
你觉得他到底在藏什么呢?
What the hell do you think he's trying to hide?
我也不知道 但再笑一次
I don't know. But laugh again.
这真搞笑
-That's good.
确实很好笑 长官
That is funny, sir.
对 我讲了个笑话 很好笑
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Yes, I made a joke. And that's funny.
对 你说了
Yes. You did.
-好嘞 失陪 -嗯
All right. Sorry. -Yeah.
好一个笑话 布拉德
Good joke, Brad.
布拉德真搞笑
Brad is so funny.
他当真是个将军吗?
Is he really a general?
是的
Yes.
真是太不幸了 刚才说什么了?
That's unfortunate. What was that about?
没什么 他只是在说名片的事
Nothing. He was just talking about business cards.
你的点心怎么样? 这是什么 鸽子吗?
How's your snack? What is that, a pigeon?
不 这是童子鸡
No, it's Cornish game hen. Ah.
希尔迪帮你做的?
Hildy make that for ya?
我认为她只是加热了一下 但我害怕这可能真是她烧的
I thought she only warmed it up, but I fear she may have cooked it herself.
是啊
Mmm. Yeah.
是啊 食物
Yeah, food.
我们刚才在讨论什么来着?
Mmm. What were we talking about just before?
结束调查的事
-Ending the investigation.
对 你想要结束调查
Right. You wanna end the investigation.
因为你不认为真有间谍
Because you don't think that there's really a spy.
嗯 是的 我的确有过这想法
Actually, that thought has crossed my mind.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
你猜怎么着?我…
Um. . . You know what? I, uh. . .
我想要发几封加密电邮 你懂不懂怎么发?
I'm looking to send some encrypted emails. Do you know how to do that?
不是很懂
Um, not really.
在网络安全方面 我只会动动大拇指 一窍不通
I mean, in terms of internet security, I'm kind of all thumbs.
嗯
Yeah.
我相信你
I believe you.
我信任你
I trust you.
我信任你 我信任你说的这句话
I trust you. I trust you when you say that.
等等 你没事吧?你表现得很奇怪
Wait. Are you okay? You're acting very strange.
是吗?嗯 奇怪 我…
Am I? Yeah. Yeah. Strange. I--
你为什么发了一封双重加密得电邮 给一个地球连线的地址?
Why did you send a double-encrypted email to an EarthLink address?
噢 天呐 不 马克 抱歉
Oh, God. No, Mark. Sorry.
不是的 那跟调查完全没关系
No, that has nothing to do with the investigation.
那纯粹是私事
That's purely personal.
我发誓
I promise.
所以问你要密♥码♥的话 你肯定会给我?
So you have no problem giving me the code?
这个嘛 我不会给 因为正如我刚才说的 这纯粹是私事
Well, no, I wouldn't do that because, as I said, it's purely personal.
好吧 是你让我别无选择了 保安
Well, you leave me no choice. Security. -Come on!
你该不会是认真的吧?
You can't be serious.
噢 他可认真了
Oh, he's very serious.
保安 抓他
Security, seize him.
不 别抓他
No, no, no, don't seize him.
布拉德 啥时候轮到你发号♥施令了? 带他走就行
Brad, since when are you giving orders? Just take him.
-电击他! -不许电击他
Okay. Tase him! -Don't tase him.
抱歉 长官 但这样感觉真棒
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表