剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
The joint chiefs are on the phone in the conference room.
他们想要听最新情况
They want an update.
情况怎么样啊 将军?
How's it going, General?
地球上每个新闻频道
Every news outlet on the planet
都在播报某辆中国月球车 在我们神圣的…织物上画圈圈
is showing some Chinese rover doing donuts on our most sacred. . .
我们需要一个迅速的军事回应
cloth. We need a quick military response.
-Oorah! -Hooah!
-Hooyah! -Hooyah!
上面已经点头同意 让你攻击中国基地了
Booyah! You have the go-ahead to attack the Chinese base.
你打算怎么做?
How do you wanna do it?
我们从焦点小组得出的最佳行动
Our lead suggestion from the focus group
是狠狠地用刮胡泡整一整他们
would be to shaving-cream the shit out of them.
如果这样还不够的话
And if that's not enough,
我们也有开展厕纸攻击的能力
we also have the capability to TP as well.
或者在他们基地上涂鸦“中国真垃圾”
And possibly graffiti the side of their base with "China sucks. "
可以吗?
Sound good?
不!不行!
Oora-- -No! No, no, no.
我们得把那座中国基地烧成平地才行
We need to burn that Chinese base to the ground.
我还以为你带纵火犯去 就是为了这个呢
I thought that's why you brought an arsonist!
不好吧 当然不行了
Well, not really, obviously.
好吧 当然行了!
Yes, really, obviously!
这件事已经在你所能想象到的
This This has been debated in the policy circles
政♥府♥最高层中反复辩论过了!
as high up in the administration as you can think!
是时候强硬一把了!
It's time to stand tough!
听着 没人比我更想 回敬那些共♥党♥王八蛋 可是…
Look, nobody wants to get back at these commie bastards
进行无端的报复性袭击会破坏条约
more than I do, but. . . breaking a treaty with a reprisal attack of unwarranted destruction,
让平民科学家身临险境…
and putting noncombatant scientists in harm's way. . .
这样算是一口气 违反了三次《日内瓦公约》
Mmm. . . That's like three violations of the Geneva Convention.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我不是一个专业的政♥治♥家
I'm not a professional politician,
但这什么欧洲定下的国际条约 拜托
but this European International Treaty, come on!
别像一群孬种似的被人管
Don't get captured like a bunch of losers,
不用担心他们怎么对待你们的
and you don't have to worry about how they treat you.
要不我们继续寻找一些 更有创意的解决方案?
How about we just continue to look for some more creative solutions?
对 我认为毁掉基地这种行为很弱
Yeah, well, I think destroying the base is lame,
而且这是战争罪行 是永远也不该犯下的
and it's a war crime, uh, which you should never ever do.
-好了 听着 -好吧
All right, look! -Uh, okay.
命令已经下给你了 内尔德!
You have your orders, Naird!
我需要一份完整的策略大纲
I need a complete outline and strategy
写清楚摧毁这座中国基地的作战计划
for this battle plan to destroy this Chinese base,
我需要它够震慑 够威吓 还需要它是个PDF
and I need it shock, I need awe, and I need it in PDF,
因为我的电脑里没有Word
'cause my computer doesn't have Word.
奇怪
God.
这就是上面的命令
So that is the order from the top.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
这些人可是科学家和宇航员
我别无选择 听从上级是军队的纪律
I have to. It's the chain of command.
马克 他们刚把我们着陆的平地 命名为马洛里平原
Mark, they just named the flat area where we landed The Plains of Mallory.
这真是太酷了 恭喜
Oh, that is so cool. Congrats.
谢谢你 但如今它可能会成为 第一起月球上残暴行径发生的地点
Thank you. But now, it could become the site of the first moon atrocity.
我可不想再教科书里读到这个
I don't want to read that in a textbook.
嗯 没人想
Yeah, nobody wants that.
我坚信更冷静的头脑会最终占得上风
I'm sure cooler heads will prevail.
现在只是舞刀弄枪吓吓人
Just some saber-rattling.
下一次补给至少要一个月后 才能发射升空 所以…
The next resupply can't launch for a month, so. . .
希望在枪♥支♥送上去之前的这段时间 足够他们冷静一下
hopefully, they'll have the time to cool off before the guns show up.
是啊
Yeah.
(美国太空部队)
阿里上尉 请你去5号♥储物柜里看一下
Captain Ali, I'd like you to look in locker 5.
上面写着“备用氧气”
It says "spare oxygen. "
打开吧
Just open it.
好吧 但我们在别的地方 肯定有备用氧气的 对吧?
Okay, but we do have spare oxygen somewhere, right?
您想让我们拿这些做什么 将军?
What do you want us to do with these, General?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
先教会大家怎么用再说
Just, uh, show everyone how to use them.
确保枪都清洁好 装好弹
Make sure they're cleaned and loaded.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
给枪清洁和装弹
Loading and cleaning guns.
感觉无论我做什么事 最后都变成给枪清洁和装弹
Feels like no matter what I start doing, I always end up loading and cleaning guns.
我已经好久没被允许碰这些玩意了
I haven't been allowed to touch one of these in forever.
我只希望将军知道他要怎么办
I just hope the general knows what he's doing.
要是中国人也有枪怎么办?
What if the Chinese have guns?
不 他们那座是科研中心
No. They're a research center.
我们也是啊
So are we.
你早已带好了枪?
You already have guns on board?
放牙刷的地方没有 但枪就有?
No toothbrushes, but room for guns?
你骗了我 内尔德!
You lied to me, Naird!
要叫内尔德将军 首席科学家
General Naird, Chief Scientist!
枪是用来自卫的
They were for self-defense.
我相信你!
Oh, sure they were!
有时候 挑衅行为就需要武力来回应
Sometimes, provocation requires a show of force!
内维尔·张伯伦没那么做 于是希♥特♥勒♥就入侵了波兰!
Neville Chamberlain didn't do that, and Hitler invaded Poland!
不是每件事都是二战啊!
Not everything is World War II!
那也不是每件事都是越战啊!
Well, not everything is Vietnam!
我还以为你是个难得的好将军呢
I thought you were one of the good guys,
一副约翰·韦恩的模样
with your John Wayne swagger.
但你根本不是约翰·韦恩
But you're no John Wayne.
你是韦恩·约翰!
You are Wayne John!
-谁? -韦恩·约翰!
Who? -Wayne John!
韦恩·约翰!
Wayne John!
我跟他在IBM共事过
I worked with him at IBM!
他是个偷笔贼!
He stole pencils!
偷我的铅笔!
My pencils!
假如你还有一丝的正直 你就应该辞职
If you had any integrity at all, you would quit!
继任我的人只会更糟糕!
The person in line behind me will be even worse!
我知道我并不完美 但我知道我也不是最糟糕的
I know I'm not perfect, but I know I'm not the worst.
这话跟你的下一任首席科学家去说吧
Well, you take that up with your next chief scientist.
-我不干了! -阿德里安!
I quit! -Adrian!
阿德里安!
Adrian!
阿德里安!
Adrian!
阿德里安!
Adrian! Adrian!
洛奇!
Rocky! Rocky!
对吧?
Right?
嘿 阿里上尉
Hey, Captain Ali.
怎么啦 跟踪狂?
Whoa. What up, stalker?
猥琐地坐在那边 盯着我看
Just sitting there all creepy, staring at me.
你看了我多久了?
How long have you been watching me, huh?
你也看我着睡觉了吗?
Do you watch me sleep, too?
你想让我看着你吗?
Do you want me to be watching you?
不 恶心 我只是开个玩笑
Uh, no. Gross. I was just messing around.
你加快的心跳可不是这么说的
Well, that's not the story your heart rate is telling.
我明天要上战场了
I'm going into battle tomorrow.
那个 我还以为你是要打来
Anyway, um, I kind of thought you were calling me
说一句“我只是想让你知道一下”呢
with an "I just want you to know. "
一句什么?
A what?
你懂的 “我只是想让你知道一下”
You know, an "I just want you to know. "
大家总会这么说的: “如果我们再也见不到面了
It's like when people are like, "If we never see each other again,
我想让你知道一下
I just want you to know,
我对你的感觉”
like, how I feel. "
你清楚发射室里所有的通信
Um. . . You know that all communications with the launch room
都会被永久记录下来的吧 上尉?
are recorded for posterity, Captain?
好的 嗯 收到 科学家
Okay. No. Copy that, Scientist.
是的 很清楚了 就当我没说
Yes, loud and clear, and never mind.
其实要叫我首席科学家了
Actually, Chief Scientist now.
马洛里博士今天辞职了
Dr. Mallory quit today.
哦 哇喔 那个…
Oh, wow. I mean. . .
恭喜你了 应该这么说吧
Congratulations, I guess.
但我也没办法不去想 这说明我完蛋了
But I also can't help thinking that means I'm fucked.
不 你是个超级英雄
No. You're a superhero.
还是抖音女皇
And the queen of TikTok.
抖什么?
The what?
“黑”到月球真好
该死
Goddamn it.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表