剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
她光利用我们火箭用过她的燃料这点 就能筹到资金了
She can fundraise off the mere fact of having gotten her fuel into a rocket,
如果出了重大问题 她可以全推到我们头上来
and then she can always blame us if it all goes sideways.
这真是太典型了
This is classic.
每当有人觉得我很聪明
As soon as somebody thinks that I am smart,
你就决定是他们蠢
you decide that they are dumb.
你们到底在这里讨论了些什么啊?
What did you discuss in here, exactly?
没什么…我们只是交换了些想法 我跟她说了一些我的创意
Noth We just exchanged some ideas, I offered some of mine.
比如一周六天工作制?
Such as. . . what? The six-day workweek?
葡萄梨混种?
The pear-grape hybrid?
你有没有跟她讨论 你那个握手♥机♥器的主意?
Did you discuss with her your idea for a handshaking machine,
我向你发誓 人们只会用来打飞机用的
which I swear to you, people will only use to jerk off into?
在听取你的反馈后 我添加了一个服务员 阿德里安
I added an attendant after your feedback, Adrian.
听着 我才是这里做决定的人
Look, I am the one who is in charge here.
我们就用这个瘦瘦燃料了 敲定了
We're going with the Skinny Fuel. That's final.
可恶
Damn it.
-阿德里安!等等 -干嘛?
Adrian. Adrian! Wait. -What?
等下我们去沃尔玛 买♥♥领带的事没变化吧?
Are we still going tie shopping later at Walmart?
下周就是我的配偶探监了
My conjugal visit is next week.
不 你有这么多好主意 你自己去啊
No. You have great ideas. You go.
反正他们有不少优秀的时尚顾问
And anyway, they have fantastic fashion consultants.
就是那些穿着红马甲的人
They're the ones wearing the red vests.
你这个混球
You dick.
希望我没打扰到什么
I hope I'm not interrupting.
没有 只是同事间激烈的辩论罢了
No, no, no. just a heated discussion with a colleague.
我对时尚正好略知一二
Well, I do know a little bit about fashion,
要是你想听别人的意见的话
if you'd like another opinion.
大哥 你迟到了
Hmm. Dude, you're late.
我给你发过短♥信♥了
I texted you.
好吧 我要你给我这小时的课打个折
Okay, I want a discount on my hour.
天呐 对于一个为了好玩 才学植物学的人来说
Jesus, for someone who's trying to study botany for fun,
你把这玩意也太当回事了吧
you're taking your shit really seriously.
好 我说 这是为了过宇航员才能测试 我想成为一名宇航员
Okay, fine. It's for the AAT. I wanna be an astronaut.
你想成为宇航员?
You wanna be an astronaut?
对 怎么?难道我开不了太空飞船?
Yeah, what? You think I can't fly a spaceship?
不 我可没这么说 去开太空飞船吧
No, I didn't say that. Go fly a spaceship.
我相信你在上面 肯定会是个非常令人平静的存在
I'm sure you'd be a real calming presence up there.
其他人肯定会很喜欢跟你一起
The others will love being trapped in a tiny capsule with you
被困在一片真空当中的 一个小小太空舱内
in the vacuum of space.
你就…能不能开始学植物啊 拜托?
Just Could we study plants, please?
这是我新建的时尚网站“寸衣”
This is my new fashion website. "Shrt. "
你这名字里有错别字
Mmm. You got a little typo.
在启动这个项目前 最好先改正了
Might wanna fix that before you roll this thing out.
做衣服不能浪费资源
This was a team effort.
所以我们去掉了“衬”的衣字旁
And there is no "I" in "shirt. "
好吧
Ah. Okay.
你回答完问卷了吗 那六个问题?
So you answered your survey, the six questions?
-嗯 -好的
Uh, yeah. -Okay.
我们来看看算法说你应该穿什么
Let's see what the algorithm says you should wear.
算法 太疯狂了吧
Algorithm. That's crazy. -
好吧 这个…
Okay, well. . .
Huh. Ah. . . Huh.
我还从来没… 穿过专门展现自己脚踝的衣服过
I've never. . . worn anything that purposely showed off my ankles before.
但你很喜欢吧?
Don't you love it, though?
不 不喜欢 其实
Nah. . . no, I don't, actually.
-看起来有点傻乎乎的 -傻乎乎?
It looks kind of goofy. -Goofy?
不适合我 只是不适合我
Not me. It's just not me.
马克 你需要相信自己
Mark, you need to believe in yourself.
你的脚踝看起来美极了
Your ankles look beautiful.
你看上去很帅
You look amazing. -
你的妻子肯定会很喜欢的
Your wife is going to love this.
是吗?
Oh, really? -Mmm.
好吧
Okay.
你猜怎么着?
Okay. You know what?
你可能是一个大名人的公♥关♥
You may be the publicist to a major celebrity,
但我这个公♥关♥侍奉的人 在搜寻一样宏伟的
but I am the publicist to man's search for something grander,
能彻底改变这个世界的东西
something that transcends this world.
去你的 我太嫉妒了 他们到底在里面干嘛啊?
Fuck you. I'm so jealous. I'm so jealous.
是一个新项目
What are they even doing in there? It's a new venture.
蓝围裙净菜遇上黑猩猩男装
Blue Apron meets Bonobos.
让算法来告诉你
The algorithm tells you it loves your pants
无论你屁♥股♥看起来多肥 它依旧爱你的裤子
regardless of how fat your ass looks.
她在做这个 而且还有时间做火箭燃料?
She's doing that, and she has a rocket fuel?
当然 瘦瘦燃料是她正在研发的 百个项目中的一个
Uh, yeah. Skinny Fuel is like one of 100 projects she's developing.
因为如果有一个能用了 就没人会记得失败
'Cause if one thing works, nobody remembers the failures.
你什么意思啊?如果有一个能用?
What do you mean, "if" one thing works?
我是说“当”
I mean, "when. "
汉娜 这火箭燃料能用吗?
Hannah, does the rocket fuel work?
能呀
Yeah.
汉娜
Hannah.
植物学其实挺一目了然的
Botany's actually, like, pretty self-explanatory.
“叶绿体和硬膜外气孔”
"Chloroplast and Epidural Stomata. "
对 这些词一看就明白是什么意思
Yeah, these words just define themselves.
对吧?
Right? -
你不懂拉丁文吗?
Do you not know Latin?
好吧 就把我当个一无所知的小孩教
Okay, just teach me like I'm a child who knows nothing,
但同时也别搞得我很蠢一样
but also, don't talk to me like I'm stupid.
好吧 那这跟高空走钢索有得一拼啊
Okay, that's gonna be a little bit of a high-wire act.
另外我们能不能快点? 现在已经过了20分钟
And can we pick up the pace, please? It's been 20 minutes,
而我基本上连什么都没学到
and I have learned, like, literally nothing.
好了 你需要冷静一下
Okay, you gotta calm down.
如果我们要学这个的话 要按我的方法来 明白吗?
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it my way. Okay?
我要去买♥♥点东西吃了
I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat.
哦 酷!对 让我们都放松放松 搞点东西来吃吃
Oh, cool! Yeah, yeah, let's all kick back. Just get a bite to eat.
不如点个外卖♥♥ 一起看《欢乐一家亲》吧?
Why don't we just order in and watch Frasier?
我有正事要干 老兄 你没看到吗?
I have shit to do, bro. Do you see this?
好吧 “老兄”
Okay, "bro. "
这辈子第二次跟你聊天 聊得真开心哦
Nice talking to you for the second time in my life.
好吧 喂
Okay, hey.
等等 对不起
Wait. I'm sorry.
我只是…
I'm just. . .
唉 说自己想做一个宇航员
God, saying you want to be an astronaut
在自己过了八岁生日后 感觉挺蠢的
after age, like, eight, feels very silly.
我只是很需要你把我当回事
I just really need you to take me seriously.
我有把你当回事
I do take you seriously.
好吧 也许不如你那么 把自己当回事 但…
I mean, maybe not as serious as you take yourself,
但那标准也太高了吧
but that's off the charts.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你要去买♥♥点心的话 我要一个火箭派
If you're gonna get a snack, I will take a Rocket Pie.
花生酱或香蕉口味的 谢谢
Peanut butter or banana, please.
要是他们两个都有呢?
What if they have both? -Ooh.
问得好
Good question.
花生…
Peanu. . .
香蕉…
nana. . .
酱花生…
butter-peanut
香蕉…就香蕉吧
-nana-banana.
不 椰子或青柠吧
No, coconut or lime.
好吧 如果你死在太空里 肯定是被谋杀的
Well, if you die in space, it'll be from murder.
你激动吗?
Mmm. You excited?
当然了
Sure am.
但你感觉如何呢 马克?激动吗?
But how are you feeling, Mark? Are you excited?
关于这次的发射?
About the launch?
你肯定会很喜欢的
You are going to love it.
是吗?
Am I?
-我的天呐 他干什么啊? -我能跟你谈谈吗?
Oh, my God. What is he doing? -It's me! Can I talk to you?
可不能把我的媒体经理焚化了 我去去就回
Let's not incinerate my media manager. I'll be right back.
好了 将军 我从没参与过
Okay, General, I never get involved
说别人是在讲真话还是在骗人
in whether people are telling the truth or lying.
毕竟 真与假对我来说几乎毫无意义
I mean, those words carry very little meaning to me,
但某个艾德森的人说了句话 让我很担心
but something one of Edison's people said, it's got me worried.
能说说么?
What was that?
“能呀”
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表