剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
(科罗拉多州 野马镇)
她起来咯
There she is.
瞌睡虫 又晚睡啦?
Sleepyhead. Another late night?
-又早起啦? -你知道老话怎么说的
Another early morning? -You know what they say.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Early bird catches the worm.
你知道夜猫子有什么吃吗?
Know what the night owl catches?
-什么? -老鼠
What? -Rats.
嗯 反正我宁愿吃老鼠也不要吃虫子
Yeah, well, I'd rather eat a rat than a worm.
两个我都吃过 我觉得你会更喜欢吃虫
Having tried both, I think you would prefer the worms.
老鼠挺难嚼的 口感上
Rats are very sinewy in texture.
虫子比较容易下肚 所以我才…
Worms go down quite easily. That's why I--
嗯-
所以我才管它们叫在地上爬的意面
That's why I call them the spaghetti of the ground.
哇!听起来
Wow! Sounds
好疯狂呦
crazy.
你有打算要自己收拾干净的 对吧?
Uh. . . you are going to clean up after yourself, are you not?
我得去上学了 要迟到了
I have to go to school. I'm late.
假如你闹钟响时就起床的话
Hmm. Well, if you'd just gotten up when your alarm went off,
就不会迟到了 去把台面擦干净
you wouldn't be late, so clean up the counter.
我的天呐 爸 你就别烦我了
Jesus Christ, Dad. Get off my back.
我要你给我走过去 把台面给擦干净了
I want you to go over there and wipe the counter
因为如果你不擦的话 会引来蚂蚁的
because if you don't, it's going to attract ants.
又不是什么大不了的事 别再这样逼逼叨叨的了 好么?
It's really not that big a deal, okay? Quit being such a bitch about it.
喂!不许你这样跟我讲话
Hey, hey, hey! You do not talk to me that way.
遵命 内尔德将军
Yes, sir, General Naird.
给我立刻回到厨房♥来 把东西收拾干净了
Get your keister in there and clean the kitchen.
这是我给你下的命令!
That is a direct order.
可恶
Damn it.
这事你同意了 对吧? 这么做没关系?
You're good with this, right? You're okay with this?
噢 他肯定不是亲生父亲
Oh, he is not the father.
马洛里在您的办公室里
Uh, Mallory's in your office.
如果谁都不等的话 那要这个等候区干嘛啊?
What's the point of a waiting area if nobody waits?
我是当真在问你
-Serious question.
噢 对了 总统夫人办公室打来过
Oh, uh, also, FLOTUS's office called.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥对太空部队的制♥服♥有些想法
The first lady has some thoughts on Space Force uniforms.
我们已经有制♥服♥了啊
We have uniforms.
哦 她觉得可以再改得精致一些
Well, she thinks they could use some refinement.
-你去处理 -真的吗?
Handle it. -Really?
我可怎么懂服装设计
I don't know much about clothing design.
不 是让他们别来烦
No, make it go away.
你唯一的工作就是帮我 你倒是帮帮我啊
Your only job is to help me. So help me.
我会尽我的全力的 长官
I'll do my best, sir.
要尽“我”的全力
Do my best.
刚才20秒的对话提醒了我 “你的全力”有多无力
The last 20 seconds has reminded me that your best is terrible.
明白了
Understood.
我不信
I doubt it.
你迟到了
You're late.
我手上有婚姻的麻烦
I have marital problems,
青少年的麻烦 第♥一♥夫♥人♥的麻烦
teenager problems, FLOTUS problems.
我已经没有手来管其他的麻烦了
I don't have the bandwidth for any more problems.
-你想要怎样? -月球栖息地实验
What do you want? -The lunar habitat experiment.
对哦 你的月亮帐篷
Mmm. Yes. Your moon tent.
这是很严肃的事 马克
It's serious, Mark.
要是我们无法证明 人类可以在月球上生存
If we can't prove that we can live on the moon,
那我们将不会有月球基地 也不会有火星基地
then there is no moon base, there is no Mars base.
这个月球栖息地实验 已经进行了整整两年
The lunar habitat experiment's been going on two years.
如果失败的话 就相当于整个任务被延误了两年
If it fails, then the whole mission is set back
那么 有什么问题?
by that amount of time. So what's the problem?
要三个宇航员和一个平民雕塑家
Three spacemen and a civilian sculptor.
天呐 雕塑家?干嘛啊?
Jesus. A sculptor? Why?
这项实验的研究对象是 不同性格之间的动态
The personality dynamics are the subject of the experiment.
雕塑家感性的创造力
The sculptor's humane creativity
是用来平衡宇航员的理性的
is meant to balance the rationality of the astronauts,
但偏偏就在还剩下一周时
but now, one week left,
其中有一个人…
one of them has gone. . .
别告诉我擅离职守了
Don't say AWOL.
-疯了 -谢天谢地
. . . mad. -Thank God.
-我打赌肯定是雕塑家 -还真不是
I bet it was the sculptor. -Uh, actually, it wasn't.
好吧 无所谓
Okay, whatever.
再找个人丢进去不就行了
Let's just find someone else and throw 'em in there.
这事能有多难啊?
How hard can that be?
没那么容易
It's not that easy.
候选人必须得经过一系列的详尽测试
They had to be exhaustively tested
确保其心理健康才行
for psychological fitness. -Mm-hmm.
如果我们不即刻找到一个 沉着冷静的人
If we don't get a cool, calm,
加入到队伍中去
collected presence in there stat,
这项实验就注定要失败
this experiment is doomed.
也许海军可以借一个潜艇水兵给我们
Maybe the Navy can loan us one of their submariners.
他们拥有极佳的心理素质
They have a superior mental fitness.
与一百个男人的屁一同困在水底下
To be trapped underwater with 100 men's farts,
你得有…
you have to be
多坚强啊
so strong.
好吧 让我来
All right. I'll do it.
马克 尽管你是个很棒司令
Mark, though an amazing commander,
但你完全没接受过心理辅♥导♥
you've had no psychological counseling whatsoever.
不 不需要
Oh, no need.
我的内心很强大
My screws are tight.
长官 无意冒犯 您肯定会崩溃的
Sir, with all due respect, you'd go to pieces.
陈博士啊
Dr. Chan,
我被整支西伯利亚第三军 追着跑过了波斯尼亚森林
I have been chased through the Bosnian woods
我觉得在这个塑料做的廉价旅馆里 住上一周应该没什么问题
by the entire Serb 3rd Army. I think that I can spend a week in a plastic Motel 6.
我这就去整理行装
I'm gonna pack my bag.
告诉我的室友们 我要向环形山营地进发了
Tell my bunkmates I'm headed to Crater Camp.
环形山营地! 我要向环形山营地进发了
Um. . . ♪ Crater Camp! I'm headed to Crater Camp ♪
(一周后回来 那时最好已经收拾干净了!)
当然了 一套由第♥一♥夫♥人♥设计的制♥服♥ 会是相当了不起的成就
Obviously, a uniform designed by the first lady would be quite a coup,
我也明白她想支持右翼服装设计师
and I understand her desire to support right-wing clothing designers
-是为了公平起见… -第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗?
out of fairness. . . -Is that the first lady?
让我跟她说两句
Let me talk to her real quick.
很抱歉 我得让您稍候一下 我们这里的一支火箭那个啥了
Uh, I'm sorry. I have to put you on hold. One of our rockets, uh, did something.
走开 我没在跟总统夫人通话 这是她的幕僚长
Go away. I'm not on with FLOTUS. I'm on with her chief of staff.
噢 我天真可爱的布拉德啊
Oh, my sweet, innocent Brad.
幕僚长离总统夫人只有一步之遥
Chief of staff is only one step away from FLOTUS,
夫人离总统也只有一步之遥
who's only one step away from POTUS.
你要学会搞关系啊 老弟
You gotta develop the relationship, bruh.
呃 不太好吧 “老弟”
Well, I don't know, bruh.
呃 管你好不好
Well, it's happening. Yoink.
嘿 我是太空部队首席媒体经理 次·托尼·斯卡劳姆基
Hey, this is Space Force head media manager F. Tony Scarapiducci.
我这是在跟谁通话呀?
Who am I speaking with?
我是总统夫人的幕僚长 伊芙琳·默里
This is FLOTUS Chief of Staff Evelyn Murray.
小伊呀!
Evvy! Evvy! No!
-住手! -喔 这真是太令人兴奋了
Stop that! -Oh, this is so exciting.
我简直无法形容给你听我们有多激动
I can't tell you how thrilled we are
第♥一♥夫♥人♥竟然 对我们太空部队的制♥服♥感兴趣
that the first lady has shown interest in our Space Force uniforms.
但话说回来 改进我们现有制♥服♥的这一过程
But, of course, the process of adapting our current uniforms
是很复杂的 近乎于不可能
is complex and close to impossible.
不过呢 这种不可能的事呀 小伊 就是我们专做的事
However, doing the impossible, Evvy, it's what we're all about.
澄清一下 尽管我们很欢迎第♥一♥夫♥人♥的建议
To clarify, while we welcome the first lady's input,
我们对期望要有个合理的预估 这一点也非常重要
it is very important that we manage expectations.
意思就是 让她把想到的都发过来吧 我们已经迫不及待了
Translation, tell her to send over everything she's got. We cannot wait.
我发抖了 我都在发抖了 小伊
I'm tingling. I'm actually tingling, Evvy.
我们回头再聊哦
I'll talk to you soon.
你这是干什么啊?
Ha! What are you doing?
内尔德要我拒绝他们
Naird asked me to shut this down.
而且你刚才还打了将军一拳 这样可不行!
And you also just punched a general. That is not cool.
一星将军 每次都要说清楚是一星
One-star general. Always say one-star general.
我才不用说呢
I don't have to do that.
跟着我就好 好么 布拉德?
Just follow my lead, okay, Brad?
肯定会很顺利的
It's gonna be great.
我还真该度个小假了
You know, I could use a little vacation.
这正是我所需要的
This is just what I need.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表