剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
这可不是去度假 马克
It's no vacation, Mark.
放松 我能行的
Relax. I got this.
我就是那种 以前在美国被称之为男人的东西
I am what used to be known in America as a man.
让我们假装启程 去这个假月球吧 对不?
So let's take a make-believe trip to the fake moon, right?
(月球栖息地实验 第一日)
去污染流程已完成
Decontamination process complete.
你现在可以进入小屋了
You may now enter the habitat.
哇喔 真够臭的
Wow. That is ripe.
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
我们在做晚餐呢 一起来吧
We're making dinner. Come join us.
希望你喜欢吃土豆
Hope you like potatoes.
我个人是不太爱吃土豆啦
Well, I'm not much of a potato man myself.
淀粉我只喜欢在熨衣领时用
I like my starch in my collars.
但你们几个算是全押在了土豆上
But you folks have really doubled down on the potatoes.
那个啥 这里的泥土挺肥沃的呀
Say, looks like nice, rich soil here.
哇喔
Wow.
你们有没有考虑过要种点芦笋呢?
Have you ever considered growing asparagus?
用这以我们粪便为肥料的月球尘土?
From moon dust fertilized with our feces?
我怎么就没想到呢
Oh, I never thought of that.
嘿 小伙伴们 我们本可以 种点菠萝和巧克力派的呀
Hey, gang, maybe we could have grown pineapples and chocolate pies.
你应该就是简·派克少校了吧
You must be Major Jane Pike.
微生物学家 卡洛斯·J·芬利奖获得者
Microbiologist, winner of the Carlos J. Finlay prize.
而现在我却成种土豆的了
And now I grow potatoes.
换了我的话 肯定会先介绍拿奖的事
Well, I would maybe lead with the prize thing.
戴夫·鲍尔斯上尉 宇航员
Captain Dave Powers, astronaut,
去国际空间站执行过六次任务 很了不起
six missions to the ISS. Very impressive.
我却还是来了这里 跟杰罗姆在一起
And yet here I am. . . with Jerome.
对了 雕塑家
Ah, yes. The sculptor.
你有没有雕刻过 哪件我听说过的东西?
Have you sculpted anything that I would be familiar with?
比如哪个国家级文物 或是战争纪念碑什么的?
Perhaps a national monument or war memorial?
我用沙子制♥作♥巨型的阴♥茎♥
I make giant phalluses out of sand.
它们被存放在 陶斯镇的美国原住民博物馆里
They're in the Native American Museum in Taos.
基地旁边的沙漠里也有一件
There's also one in the desert right outside the base.
我还以为是哪些个青少年搞的
I thought that was teenagers.
戴夫 我也不想给你 提什么不请自来的建议…
Dave, I don't wanna give you any unsolicited advice. . .
-那就别 -可你的工作台真是太乱了
Then don't. -. . . but your workstation is a mess,
一屋不扫 何以扫天下
and how you do one thing is how you do everything.
上面有一层黏黏的东西
There's a sticky film on top,
还有
and,
对 是蚂蚁
yeah, those are ants.
你这里还有蚂蚁
You've got ants in there.
没有
No.
有 我看得很清楚 这里有蚂蚁
Yes, I can clearly see ants right there.
那是不可能的 因为月球上没有蚂蚁
Well, that is impossible, because there are no ants on the moon.
我要你把它收拾干净了
I'd like you to clean it up.
我才不用听你的命令呢
I don't take orders from you.
我们这里都是平等的
We're all equals here.
可能除了这个新来的吧
Except maybe new guy.
新来的将军
General New Guy.
上尉 少校 雕塑家 我想让你们把这堆垃圾搞干净了
Captain, Major, sculptor, I would like you to clean this mess up.
立刻去
Immediately.
立正!
Ten hut!
稍息
As you were.
爽
Sick.
好嘞
Okay.
嘿 大家 我爸出门了 所以今晚在我家开派对
Uh, hey, guys. My dad's away, so party at my house here night.
请随意转发哦…
Feel free to forward. . .
不欢迎吸毒
narcs not welcome.
闪咯
Peace.
嗯 可以
Yeah, okay.
先折后叠 铺豆腐
一次做好 不重复
♪ Do it once, and do it right ♪
前边平来 后边整
♪ Even front and even end ♪
铺好床铺 爱干净
♪ Makes your rack your tidy friend ♪
先折后叠 铺豆腐
♪ Tuck and fold and make it tight ♪
一次做好 不重复
♪ Do it once and do it right ♪ -
前边平来 后边整
♪ Even front and even end ♪ -
铺好床…
♪ Makes your rack. . . ♪
喂
Hey.
我不唱了 你也可以不要吹…那玩意了
I stopped singing. You can stop that. . . ing.
要跑步有跑步机
There's a treadmill for that.
我更喜欢在开阔的大路上跑
I prefer the open road.
-你们都在干嘛呢? -情感调查
What are you guys up to? -Feelings survey.
-怎么了? -我听错了 以为你说情感调查
What? -I thought you said feelings survey.
没错 这是为马洛里写的
Yeah, it's for Mallory.
这是一份详尽的日记 记录困扰我们的一切
It's a detailed diary of everything that's bothering us.
整个实验可以说就是为了这个
It's kind of the point of the whole thing.
比如我们很难过自己睡不着觉
Like if we're upset that we can't sleep,
然后我们整宿不眠 想着自己睡不着这件事
and then we stay up thinking about not being able to sleep,
然后 这会让我们更睡不了觉
and that makes us stay up even longer.
不 不对
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
不许你们写这个
You did not put that down.
我已经写了
I did.
这可不叫难过
That is not upset.
难过是你的飞机被人从底下打穿了
Upset is getting your plane shot out from under you.
难过是当一个所谓的智能炸♥弹♥ 没命中坦克 却击中了一辆旅游巴士
Upset is when a so-called smart bomb misses the tank and hits a tour bus.
那才叫难过
That is upset.
我大胆地猜测一下 你们中没有人经历过真正的难过
I will go out on a limb and say that none of you have ever actually been upset.
可恶!
Goddamn it!
谁把管子放在跑道上的?
Who put the tube on the track?
你摔坏了
You broke it.
没 还能承重
No, it still bears weight.
不是说你的脚
Not your foot.
是我的狄洁里都号♥角
My didgeridoo.
噢 别说得自己像个小婴儿似的 你可是个成年人
Oh, stop talking baby talk. You're a grown man.
这是我唯一的私人物品
This was my one personal item.
现在我一无所有了
Now I have nothing.
也许你们中有一个人懂得 怎样保持好环境整洁的话
Well, maybe it would not have happened
这种事就不会发生了!
if any of you knew how to keep an environment clean.
我告诉你 乱堆东西与创造力是密切相关的
I'll have you know that clutter often goes hand in hand with creativity.
哦 恭喜啊
Well, kudos.
你跟我的孩子一样 都很有创造力
Both you and my child are very creative.
不能修了吗?
Oh, my. . . There's no way to fix it?
你要怎么修啊?
他这人有毛病
He's got issues.
我也这么觉得
That's what I mean.
我觉得他是故意的
I think he did it on purpose.
他为什么就不能 像大家一样守规矩呢?
Why can't he just follow the rules like everyone else?
看起来像个意外…
What seemed like an accident. . .
好了
Okay.
嘿
Hey Oh.
(新鲜出炉的比萨)
艾琳·内尔德订的20块比萨
Twenty pies for Erin Naird.
我来错地方了吗?
Am I at the wrong house?
没有 给我就行了
No. Just give them to me.
20块比萨是很多比萨啊
Twenty pizzas is a lot of pizzas.
嗯 好的 行了 多谢啊
Yeah. Okay. Cool. Thanks.
我们还缺什么?
What are we missing?
-淡奶油 -对
Whipped cream. Yes.
淡奶油可是必不可少的
We have to have whipped cream.
这怎么样?
-How's that?
再来点 爸爸
More, Daddy.
再来点?好嘞
More. All right. All right. . .
那就再加一点点 这样呢?
Here's a little bit more then. How about that?
再来点呀 爸爸!
More, Daddy!
我可没想到你会这么回答!
I didn't expect that answer!
这样就好了
There you go.
-再多来点呀 爸爸! -好吧!
More, Daddy! -Bah! All right!
我们开吃吧
Let's eat. -
(第二日)
我听见他一直在呻♥吟♥
I heard him moaning,
“爸爸会给你好多奶油吃的”
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表