剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
Really?
嗯 真的
Yeah. Yeah.
火箭升空 火箭落下
Rockets go up, rockets come down.
难免的
The usual.
我们上回的见面为什么被取消了啊?
Why was our last visit canceled? -
噢 没什么
Oh, it was nothing.
只是出了点小问题
It was just a blip.
路易斯说总统生你气了
Louise said the president was mad at you.
不 只是个小问题
Mm. No. It was a blip.
你的工作怎么样?
How's your work?
哦 还可以
Oh, it's okay.
嗯 我也不打算切一辈子眼镜镜片
Yeah. I mean, I don't see myself cutting eyeglass lenses forever.
但除非有人死了或者被揍得很惨
But you cannot get a library job
不然你是得不到图书馆的工作的
unless someone dies or gets beat really bad.
嗯 再等等
Well, give it time.
对 马克 我会再等的
Yeah, Mark. Think I will give it time.
麦琪 我不是故意惹你生气的
Maggie, I didn't mean to make you upset.
你没有
You didn't.
那么 其他事情怎么样了?
So how's everything else going?
Um. . .
我一直在练单簧管
I'm playing a lot of clarinet.
我一直以为你想学竖琴来着
I always thought you wanted to play the harp.
是的 但弦乐器在这里是禁止的
Yeah. They don't allow string instruments in here.
因为自杀谋杀什么的
It's a suicide-murder thing.
这点很荒谬
Well. . . -Which is ridiculous,
因为要我用单簧管杀人 简直不要太轻松 对吧
'cause I could easily kill someone with a clarinet. You know?
钝器外伤
Blunt force trauma.
内出血或者冲着别人脑子上来一下
Internal bleeding, or, smack, brain someone.
天呐 麦琪
Jesus, Maggie.
喂 我又不会真这么做
Hey, I'm not gonna do it.
我只是说 我能这么做
I'm just saying, I mean, I could,
如果有机会 有人挑衅挑对了的话
given the opportunity and the right provocation,
我很高兴你在学乐器
the right provocation.
好 我们只超过了十万的预算
Well, I'm just. . . I'm glad you're learning an instrument.
然后我们还得给水管工送去 谁…什么票来着?
and we have to send the plumber the-- Who What tickets?
布鲁克斯与邓恩
Brooks & Dunn. -Ah.
连线下一名候选人
Uh. . . next candidate, please.
刚才已经是最后一名了
Well, that was the last one.
我们还没有电工 和供热、通风与空调专家
And we still don't have an electrician or an HVAC specialist.
我真没想到会有这么多人
I didn't anticipate so many people
在最后一刻失去勇气
losing their nerve at the last minute.
所以你必须得即兴发挥
So you gotta improvise.
凑合凑合就发射上去得了
Launch what we got.
这是爵士乐呀 宝贝!
It's jazz, baby!
你看上去就像那种 会假装喜欢爵士乐的人呀
You seem like the type of guy who pretends to like jazz.
可不能在这件事上即兴发挥
We can't improvise this.
在这两者中的任意一个系统上出问题 都会导致灾难性的后果
Failure in either of those systems could be catastrophic,
而我们又没有足够的时间
and we don't have enough time
再进行一场全国性的候选人搜寻
to launch another nationwide search for more candidates.
这是一场灾难!
I mean. . . this is a disaster!
-是啊 -我的职业生涯要被毁掉了!
Yeah. -My career is ruined!
我完蛋了
I'm kaput!
不!我多年来的训练 就是为了这一刻!
No! I spent years training for this very moment!
肯定有办法的
There has to be a way.
好吧 我在附近 找到了一个五星好评的电工
Well, uh, I found an electrician nearby with five stars.
他保证你会有“触电般的满意” 有点意思啊
Uh, he promises, "shockingly good results. "
别犯蠢 布拉德
That's kinda fun. Don't be an idiot, Brad.
对 别傻了 布拉德
Yeah, don't be foolish, Brad,
假如只有一两个评价的话 任谁都能拿到五星
because anyone can have five stars if they only have one or two reviews.
他又多少个评价?
How many reviews does he have?
喂 等等 你在跳舞吗?
Hey. Wait, are you dancing?
没啊
No.
我才不会学K-Pop的舞蹈呢
I don't learn K-Pop dances.
刚才这里有只苍蝇
There was like a fly in here.
你知道么?
Oh. -You know?
Whoo.
好吧 这就能解释 警♥察♥是怎么逮到你的了
Well, this explains how the cops caught you.
你怎么就不累啊?
How are you not tired?
我们住在华府时 我练田径的
Used to run track when we lived in DC.
现在不练了?
Not anymore?
看来只有我去监狱时
Only when I go to prison, apparently.
那么 你跟我妈是怎么交上朋友的?
So, how are you and my mom friends?
每个人都是麦琪的朋友
Oh, everybody's friends with Maggie.
或者想做她朋友
Or wants to be.
她的读书俱乐部是这里最难进的
She runs the most exclusive book club in here.
棒极了
Great.
我妈在监狱里的朋友 都比我在外面的多
My mom has more friends in prison than I do in the outside world.
你该不会正好有个什么 吸冰♥毒♥的女儿之类的
Hmm. You wouldn't happen to have, like, a meth-head daughter
能让我偶尔去跟她吃个早中饭的吧?
I could grab brunch with sometime, would you?
Ha-ha.
嘿 记得我们去 帕罗杜洛峡谷的那次旅行吗?
Hey, remember our trip to Palo Duro Canyon?
天呐
Oh. God.
-嗯 “美国第二大的峡谷”? -嗯
Yeah, "America's second-largest canyon"? -Yeah.
怎么回事 我们当时是觉得 自己吃不消目睹大峡谷么?
What, did we think the Grand Canyon would be too overwhelming?
笨死了
Stupid.
嗯 那个 等你出来后 我们会去大峡谷的
All right, well, when you get out, we will go to the Grand Canyon.
在40年后?
In 40 years?
我不想谈这个
I don't wanna talk about that.
亲爱的 我以为这能 转移一下你的注意力
Well, I. . . honey, I thought it might distract you.
但我不需要转移注意力 我需要接受现实
Well, I don't need to be distracted. I need to accept what is.
好吧 麦琪 到底怎么回事?
Okay. Maggie, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
天呐
Oh, God.
我本想不到最后不说这个的
I didn't want to do this till the end.
说什么?
Do what?
好吧
Yeah.
我觉得我们需要谈谈我们的关系
Um, I think we need to talk about our relationship.
我觉得我们应该 要有一段开放式的婚姻
Um. . . I think-- I think we should have an open marriage.
什么开放式啊 到底是?
Open to what, exactly?
就是对我们与自己能接触到的人 发生亲密关系这件事
Open to the, the notion of us having relationships that are intimate
持一个开放的态度
with people that are accessible to us.
不行
No.
不行?这样就否定了?
No? Just like that?
这样就否定了
Just like that.
你这样太不可理喻了
You're being ridiculous.
好吧
Okay.
我看看
Let's see.
你还准备了笔记?
You have notes?
好…
Well. . .
“领袖必须时刻 对改善组织愿景的建议
"Leaders must always be open to suggestions
持开放的态度”
that can improve the organization's vision. "
别拿空军手册里的话来对付我
Do not quote the Air Force handbook to me.
“团队成员必须敢于
"Team members need to feel comfortable enough
跳出框框思考并分享自己的想法…”
to think outside the box and share their thoughts. . . "
这也太愚蠢了!
This is stupid!
-“…与创意…” -嗯
". . . and ideas. . . " -No.
“而不必担心被制止或忽略
". . . without fear of being shut down or discounted.
这是有信任为基础的团队之特征”
It is the hallmark of a trust-based team. "
我都已经不在空军里了
I'm not even in the Air Force anymore.
我要在这里待上整整40年
I'm gonna be in here for 40 years.
我想要能在不骗人的情况下
I would like to have a relationship with a human being
跟一个活生生的人 来一段活生生的感情
without having to be dishonest.
这是一个女子监狱啊 麦琪 你又不是同性恋
This is a woman's prison, Maggie. You're not gay.
不是!
No!
但我也不是百分百的异性恋
But I'm not 100% straight, either.
你是双性恋?
You're bisexual?
这事很复杂
It's complicated.
那好
Well, great.
尽管说给我听
Lay it on me.
我能应对复杂的事
I can deal with complicated.
我整天都在跟科学家打交道
I talk to scientists all day long.
关于他们的性需求?
About their sexual needs?
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表