剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
再把上回经过静海的卫星影像调出来
Bring up the images of the satellite's last pass over Tranquility.
怎么了?
Oof. -What?
这个栖息地可真丑啊
That is an ugly habitat.
真够巨大的 占地面♥积♥有我们的十倍
Oh, my God. -It's huge.
花里胡哨的
Its footprint is ten times ours. -So gaudy.
好吧 你在这上面看到了什么?
Okay, okay. What do you see there?
轻便的建筑材料
Well, lightweight construction materials.
他们为什么会需要叉车呢?
And. . . why would they need a forklift?
看看方圆400米内
Let's see a quarter-mile radius.
等等 退后 不 退后
Wait, back. No, back.
那是什么?
What is that?
钻井设备
Drilling equipment. H3? H-3?
据猜测在月球上有很多
Postulated to be in great supply there.
H3是什么?
What is H-3?
氦-3 不用核反应堆就能进行核聚变
Helium-3. It's fusion without the nuclear reactor.
是一种无限♥量♥的能源
It's an unlimited source of energy.
非常有价值 而且很容易运回地球
Extremely valuable and easy to transport back to Earth.
装满一集装车厢 就够为全美国供能一整年
One cargo hold full could power the United States for an entire year.
曾俊将军不是他们太空项目的一员
General Tsengjun is not part of their space program,
但他却早就知道他们的温度研究
but he knew all about the temperature study.
我们又有多少个将军 知道我们在搞什么研究的
How many of our generals know anything about any of your studies,
-包括我在内? -零个
including myself? -Zero.
-零个 -一群他妈的贱♥货♥
Zero. -Fucking sons of bitches.
你是没法藏住钻井台的 混账东西!
You can't hide a drilling station, you fucks!
好吧
Okay.
将军 太空部队一号♥ 离静海还有80千米
General, Space Force One is 50 miles from Tranquility.
如果我们要降落的话 就需要开始行动了
If we are setting down, we'll need to begin the approach.
天呐
Oh, God.
下一个最好的选项是?
What's the next best option?
把你的种取出来
Take out your balls.
好吧 你猜怎么着?
Okay. You know what?
-这是一个非常脆弱的情况 -我们手上有大把的武器
This is a very delicate situation. -We have all these weapons.
-你需要冷静 -干嘛不用呢?
You need to relax. -Why don't we use them?
-保持镇静 阿德里安 -胡萝卜用够了
Sir! -You have to remain calm, Adrian.
-是时候用大棒了 -失陪一下
Enough with the carrots. Let's use a stick.
-每次你都用胡萝卜 -长官
Every time you use the carrot. Sir.
从不用大棒
Never the stick. -Excuse me.
你♥他♥妈♥可是个将军啊
You're a fuckin' general.
用大棒
Use the stick.
宝贝
Bug.
怎么了?
What's going on?
如果你和妈就这样消失了
If you and Mom are just gonna disappear,
那就没有“我们”了
then there's no "us. "
我就只有自己一个了
I'm completely on my own.
为什么我的生命里 就连一样能指望的东西都没有呢?
Why can't I count on just one thing in life?
亲爱的 你可以指望我
Honey, you can count on me.
所有人都指望着你
Everyone counts on you.
而我总是排在最后一位
And I'm always in the back of the line.
不 艾琳 听着
No. No. Erin, listen.
现在我这些科学家和宇航员
I have all of these scientists and astronauts,
整个中国政♥府♥ 他们都在等着我
the whole Chinese government, and they're all waiting for me,
此时此刻 等我的下一步
right now, to make my next move.
但我不在乎 因为我要跟你在一起
But I don't care because I'm here with you.
此时此刻
Right now.
你永远是排在第一位的
You will always be at the front of the line.
是吗?
Yeah?
千真万确
You bet.
你这是…你干什么啊?
What is What are you doing?
听着 宝贝 我们晚点再谈 好吗?
Listen, hon. We'll talk about it later. Yeah?
40秒
Forty seconds.
什么?
What?
我跟我爸就待了40秒
I got 40 seconds with my father.
噢 亲爱的 拜托
Oh, honey. Come on.
你真认为等你♥他♥妈♥出去乱搞之后 这个数字会上涨?
You really think that number's gonna go up when you start fucking around?
别说脏话 艾琳
Language, Erin.
艾琳
Erin.
我想我爸了
I miss my dad.
我应该跟他打个电♥话♥
I should call him.
算了 反正今晚吃饭要见的
Or I guess I'll see him at dinner tonight.
太空部队一号♥
Space Force One,
准备在静海着陆
initiate landing sequence into the Sea of Tranquility.
首先保障我们的太空士兵
Our spacemen come first.
人工海拔控制已到位
Manual altitude control is good.
收到 呼叫太空一号♥
Roger. Copy, Space Force One.
请你们准备着陆
You are go for landing.
收到 了解 准备着陆
Roger. Understand. Go for landing.
900米
Three thousand feet.
600米 进入AGS系统 47度
Two thousand feet. Into the AGS, 47 degrees.
90米
Three hundred fifty feet.
我还以为我们半路上要先停一下呢
I thought we were stopping somewhere first.
-你太歪了 -我没歪
You're too tilted. -I'm not.
你看起来是有点歪
Uh, you do seem tilted.
-我命令你们安静 -遵命 长官
You are ordered to be quiet. -Yes, ma'am.
那边就有一片不错的平地啊
There's a nice, flat spot right over there.
-命令你们安静 -遵命 长官
Ordered to be quiet. -Yes, sir.
18米 向下3, 5 向前9
Sixty feet. Three and a half down, nine forward.
-我要出去了
-5% Five percent. -I'm getting out.
别出去!
Don't get out!
触地
Contact.
引擎停止
Engine stop.
下降引擎指令超控已关闭
Descent engine command override off.
野马镇 太空部队一号♥已着陆
Wild Horse, Space Force One has landed.
我们现在是栖息地一号♥了
We are now Habitat One.
栖息地一号♥开始第一阶段的结构预备
Habitat One to begin stage one structure prep.
-埃迪 请开始卸货 -不行 阿里上尉
Eddie, please begin unloading. -Negative, Captain Ali.
-长官? -你刚飞了这么久
Sir? -You just had a long flight.
也许你应该先去伸展一下双腿
Maybe you should stretch your legs.
阿里上尉 我觉得你应该去走一圈
Captain Ali, I think that you should go for a walk.
外面?月球漫步吗 长官?
Uh. . . Outside? A moon walk, sir?
没错 看看外面天气如何
Yes. See what the weather's like out there.
需要我再重复一遍吗?
Need me to say it twice?
不 不用了 长官
No. No, sir.
好的
Okay.
(降压中)
(降压完成)
“黑”到月球真好
It's good to be black on the moon.
噢 该死
Oh, goddamnit.
Uh. . .
看来我们的工作是保住了
Well, I guess we get to keep our jobs.
我害怕我没能保持镇静
I fear I didn't keep it together.
Ah.
我们当真做到了这件事吗?
Did we really just do what we really just did?
我们当真做到了
We really did.
♪ Fly ♪
♪ Fly me to the moon ♪
♪ And let me play among the stars ♪
♪ Let me see Oh, I wanna see what spring is like ♪
♪ On Jupiter, on Jupiter and Mars ♪
♪ In other words, hold my hand ♪
(直播:阿波罗11号♥登陆点)
如果他们因为什么事生气了 打电♥话♥给我不就行了吗?
If they were angry about something, they should've just called me.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表