剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
布拉德 贴心的布拉德呀 别毁了我们的好事!
Brad. Sweet Brad, don't ruin this for us!
那么 你们觉得怎么样啊?
So, what do you think?
这是个很棒的问题 你问得问题很棒
Uh, that's a great question. You ask, uh, very good questions.
回答是?
And the answer is?
女士 说出这句话 我也很为难
Ma'am, this is very difficult for me to say,
但这些制♥服♥啊 那个 真不怎么适合我们
but the uniforms, well, they're just not working for us.
对不起 我们谢绝了
I'm sorry, but, respectfully,
我们不能朝这个方向走下去
we can't go in this direction.
好的 我们晚点再发些样式过来
听起来不错
Sounds good.
有没有搞错啊 布拉德!
Come on, Brad!
让开吧 蛤♥蟆♥
Get out of there, toad.
他还活着
He's alive.
不 别站起来 你太虚弱了
No, no, no. Don't get up. You're too weak.
我不弱 你才弱呢
Ah. . . I'm not weak. You're weak. Oh.
来
Here.
吃点东西
Eat something.
抱歉
Mm. Sorry.
又是土豆
Potatoes again.
我吃过更糟的
I've had worse.
老鼠 虫子
Rats. Worms.
运气好的话 有兔子吃
Rabbit when I got lucky.
我吃过臭虫
I've eaten bugs.
你在哪里吃的臭虫啊 马克?
Where'd you eat bugs, Mark?
不好说 在好多地方
I don't know. Various places.
波斯尼亚
Bosnia.
我在敌方领土上坠落了
I crash-landed in hostile territory.
我在树林里待了十天
I was in the woods for ten days.
一直在逃
On the run.
一个人
Alone.
你现在不是一个人了
You're not alone now.
让我们帮帮你吧
Let us help.
而总统却想要在2024年之前登陆月球
And POTUS wants boots on the moon by 2024.
这怎么可能啊?
How's that even possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
另外 中国和俄♥国♥每天都在想着 怎么夺走我们的互联网
Plus, China and Russia are trying to take out our internet every day.
人们可喜欢互联网了
Mmm. People really like the internet.
-每时每刻都在互联网上看东西 -是
They're always checking it. Yeah.
-是啊 -如果我没法保护它的话…
Yeah. Yeah. And if I can't protect it. . .
嗯 这是很大的压力啊
Well, that's a lot of stress.
是啊
Yeah.
我女儿总跟我吵架
My daughter and I fight constantly.
有一半时间 我都不知道我们在吵什么
Half the time, I don't even know what we're fighting about.
那你的太太呢?她能帮上忙吗?
Well, what about your wife? Can she help?
她呀
She's
基本上指望不到了
pretty much out of the equation.
真抱歉
Oh. -I'm sorry.
再喝点茶吧
Have some more tea.
茶什么都能治
Tea fixes everything.
谢谢你 杰罗姆
Oh. Thank you, Jerome.
新泽西州 纳特利
Nutley, New Jersey.
我很想让我爸妈去住那种 有看护的养老院
I would love to get my parents into one of those assisted living centers,
但那里的花销可高了 而我爸他…
but they're so damn expensive, and my dad. . .
拉不下这个面子 他不肯去
is really proud. He doesn't wanna go.
我妈脑子也不太清楚了 所以对她来说也挺难的
My mom's not quite all there, so it'd be tough for her too.
很困难
Mm. That's hard.
是的 不过啊…
Yeah. Well. . .
熬一熬就挺过去了
we struggle on.
是的
Yep. Mmm.
我要去睡觉了
I am going to hit the sack.
谢谢你们让我…
Thank you
倾吐了一番
for letting me get that off my back.
不客气
Any time.
-晚安 -晚安
Good night. -Good night.
他刚说的那玩意是真的吗? 能毁掉行星的激光?
Was that shit real about the planet-killing laser?
我只希望那是个隐喻而已
I'm just hoping it was a metaphor.
是啊 有可能…
Yeah. It's probably. . .
一个隐喻而已
probably a metaphor.
是啊
Yeah.
♪ He likes bread and butter ♪
♪ He likes toast and jam ♪
♪ That's what his baby feeds him ♪
♪ And he's her loving man ♪
♪ Well, she don't make mashed potatoes ♪
♪ She don't make T-bone steaks ♪
♪ She don't feed me peanut butter ♪
(最后一日)
哇喔 真是一场大冒险
Wow. What an adventure.
明明只在这里待了一周 但我却…
I've only been here a week.
感觉自己去了趟月球
I feel like I went to the moon.
还去了更远的地方
And beyond.
你是去了 马克
You did, Mark.
你去了趟自己的灵魂深处
You took a trip inside your soul.
凝视了比太空本身更加空洞的黑暗
Stared into a darkness more empty than space itself.
艺术
Ah, art.
我很高兴有你在 杰罗姆
I'm glad you're here, Jerome.
人是需要感情的
People need feelings.
走吧?
Shall we?
宇航员们 我们回家吧
Spacemen, let's head home.
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局 转运厢车)
嘿 布拉德
Hey, Brad.
噢 没想到今晚您会来啊
Oh, didn't expect you tonight.
我不在时 发生了什么事吗?
Anything happen while I was gone?
挺波澜不惊的
Uh, it was, uh, pretty uneventful.
是么
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
月球上怎么样啊?
How was the moon?
挺好的 很高兴能回来
It was good. Glad to be back.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
我们还是坐电梯吧
Uh, let's take the elevator.
您很累了
You're tired.
好
Yeah.
这边走
Here we go.
明天之前 你必须把那些制♥服♥都给处理掉
You will get rid of those uniforms by tomorrow.
是操蛋托尼干的
It's Fuck Tony.
他简直不可理喻
He's impossible.
您不在的时候 我做得可棒了
I did a great job while you were gone.
-晚安 长官 -晚安 布拉德利
Good night, sir. -Good night, Bradley.
(太空部队)
艾琳?
Erin?
爸?
Dad?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
这么乱 很抱歉
Sorry about the mess.
我买♥♥了冰淇淋
I got ice cream.
你想来点么?
You want some?
听上去挺不错的呀
Yeah, that sounds good.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表