剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
Forget how bad world wars are, people start puffing out their chests.
真正的敌人是傲慢
The real enemy is arrogance.
安吉拉 我觉得那些 曼彻斯特军械里的弹簧与螺栓
Angela, I think there are springs and bolts and such in those Manchester Arms devices
还是用来建造你们的栖息地最合适
that would be better used to build your habitat.
我想让你把它们都拆开了 把零件交给埃迪来用
I'd like you to disassemble them and let Eddie use the parts.
您是要我把枪拆掉 那它们就都不能用了 将军
You're telling me to. . . . . . to take the guns apart, which would disable them, General.
没错
That is correct.
小心点 将军
Thin ice, General.
小心点
Thin ice.
证件?
ID?
给我让开 乡巴佬
Step aside, Gomer.
长官 我需要看到 太空部队的证件 才能让你进去
Sir, I need to see some Space Force ID to let anyone inside.
我的太空部队证件在这里
Here is my Space Force ID.
还需要第二个带照片的证件
And a second ID with a photo.
护照 开市客会员卡
A passport, Costco card.
如果您需要回家去拿…
If you have to run on home--
噢 别他妈搞了 逮了他
Oh, for fuck's sakes, restrain him.
乐意效劳
Gladly.
内尔德将军!
General Naird!
上面命令要你命令执行攻击 而我就是来命令你服从这个命令的
You were ordered to order an attack, and I am ordering you to obey that order.
我可不是你的服务生 基克
I'm not your waitress, Kick.
我要数到125了
I'm going to count to 125.
数到三就行了
Just count to three.
数到125能给你足够的时间 再考虑一遍
Counting to 125 will give you ample time to think it over.
这样是不对的 基克
This is wrong, Kick.
内心深处 你也知道
Deep down, you know it, too.
我他妈才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
别想逃跑 内尔德 不然我们会朝着你的后背开枪的
And don't try to run, Naird, or we'll shoot you in the back.
给我连线上面的负责人
Get me whoever is in charge up there.
她的名字叫阿里上尉 长官
Her name is Captain Ali, sir.
阿里上尉 你被正式命令 去攻击中国基地了
Captain Ali, you are hereby ordered to attack the Chinese base.
做不到了 长官
Can't, sir.
枪已经被拆掉了
Guns are disabled.
枪管现在成了水管 弹簧也装进了温度计里
The barrels are now water pipes, and the springs are in the thermostats.
内尔德 这可是叛国
Naird. . . that's treason.
违抗不合法的命令不是叛国
It's not treason to disobey an unlawful order.
上面总有些别的 可以拿来当武器用的东西吧?
Well, there must be something else you can use as weapons.
我们有一大堆扳手
We have a crazy amount of wrenches.
大天才打包了一把又一把的扳手哟
The big brainiac packed wrench after wrench.
去拿来
Go get 'em.
越大越好
Bigger the better.
长官 内尔德将军在哪里?
Sir, where is General Naird?
现在我是指挥官了
I am in command now.
扳手时间到
It's wrenchin' time.
看来…我们是正要这么干了
It, um. . . It looks like we're actually doing this.
所有人穿好服装
Everybody suit up.
要登陆月球了
Boots on the moon.
登陆月球
Boots on the moon.
胡里欧
Julio!
太空服
Spacesuit. -Oh. Yes.
对哦
(美国太空部队 月球车2号♥ 月球车1号♥)
哦 有了
Oh, okay.
嘿 宝贝 现在不是个好时候
Hey, Bug, it's not really a good time.
爸 我在镇西面的沙漠里 跟一帮很可疑的家伙在一起
Dad, Dad, I'm in the desert, west of town, with some sketchy dudes.
艾琳 听起来你的判断好像不太好啊
Erin, it doesn't sound like you're making good choices.
你得做出好的判断才行
You have to make good choices.
是不好 这是个很糟糕的判断 但我很需要你来接我 明白吗?
It wasn't. It was a terrible choice, but I need you to come get me, okay?
你说如果我需要人载的话 只要打给你就行
You said I could always call you if I needed a ride.
我知道 但我现在来不了
I know, I know I did. But I can't come right now.
我被逮捕了
I've been arrested.
什么?不 是妈被逮捕了
What? No. Mom was arrested.
是的 这事我知道
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
但我也被逮捕了 对不起
I'm. . . I have been, too. I'm sorry.
那太好了!
Well, that's great!
我的父母都进监狱了 却不准我纹身 行
Both my parents are in jail, and I can't get a tattoo. Okay.
亲爱的!
Honey! Honey!
天呐
God.
Fu. . .
好吧
All right.
Yeah.
邓肯 我是艾琳 你能来接我吗?
Duncan, it's Erin. Can you come get me?
不行 我就坐在你♥爸♥旁边
No. I'm sitting next to your dad.
我也被逮捕了
I got arrested, too.
操!
Fuck!
(美国太空部队 月球车2号♥ 月球车1号♥)
(不明物体)
再强调一遍 我是反对这次行动的
For the record, I am against this action.
有人记下来了 对吧?
Someone's taking notes, right?
现在全是基克的锅了
This is all Kick's baby now.
我们不能看着这种事发生
We can't let this happen.
操蛋托尼 跟我来
Fuck Tony, come with me.
我的名字叫阿德里安·马洛里博士
My name is Dr. Adrian Mallory.
我是前任太空部队首席科学家
I am the former Chief Scientist of Space Force.
如果这个世界不阻止这个疯狂行为
And if the world does not stop this madness,
我就要自焚了!
I will set myself on fire!
对 全世界都在听着 这就是你的时刻
Yes, the entire world is listening. This is your moment.
我只给你们一个做出改变的机会
I'll give you one chance to change course!
别这么做
Don't do it. Don't do it.
别试图来阻止我 布拉德!
Don't you try and stop me, Brad!
我下定决心了!
I am doing it!
那好吧 你是个伟大的人 我望尘莫及
Okey-dokey. Well, you're a better man than I'll ever be.
等等
Wait.
别…再见!
Don't Goodbye!
好 罐子里是啥 汽油吗?
Okay, so what's in the can. Is it gasoline?
对 这是汽油
Yes, this is gas.
我想第一步应该是 在你裤子上洒一点吧
I guess the first step would be to sprinkle it on your pants.
那我现在就这么干了?
So I suppose I should do that now?
是啊
Yeah.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
如果你要帮忙的话 我可以过来帮你
If you need help, I can help you out. Here. . .
谢谢你了 操蛋托尼 但你猜怎么着?
Thank you, Fuck Tony, but you know what?
我觉得我已经证明了 我想要证明的事了
I I think I've proven what I wanted to prove.
我们面对现实吧 归根结底 我想我已经做到了
I mean, let's face it. At the end of the day, I think I'm done.
-可以了 -我们都已经来了 汽油也准备好了
I'm good. -We're already here. We got the gasoline.
不 我知道 但… 我觉得可以了 就这样吧 谢谢你
No, I know, but it's. . . I'm good. It's fine. Thank you.
妈 我有麻烦了
Mom, I'm in trouble,
爸和我认识的另一个能帮忙的人 却一点用也没
and Dad and the only other guy I know who could help are useless.
我明明什么也做不了 你就别告诉我了呀
Well, don't tell me that when I can't do anything.
要命啊 亲爱的!
Jesus, honey!
妈妈 我好害怕
Mommy, I'm scared.
艾琳 这件事你得自己面对了
Erin, you're gonna have to handle this one on your own.
操
Fuck.
(美国太空部队 月球车2号♥ 月球车1号♥)
你口袋里有打火机吗?
Do you have your lighter in your pocket?
或者你见到我很高兴?
Or are you just glad to see me?
什么?
What?
我有
I have it.
好的
Okay. Okay.
很好
Good. Good. Good.
There you go.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
操
Fuck.
操!
Fuck!
天呐!艾琳 不戴头盔?
Jesus! Erin, no helmet?
我知道 对不起
I know. Sorry.
-那么 是谁不支持你来着? -好吧 是的
So, who doesn't have your back? -Okay, yes.
-你是我的英雄 -是啊
You're my hero. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
看起来好像没人住了
It looks deserted.
好吧
Okay.
我们动手吧
Let's do this thing.
等等 爸 你有没有看到 沟里好像有什么东西?
Wait. Dad, do you see something down there in the gully?
我的天啊
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表