剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
Those assholes.
不要 马库斯
Oh, no, no, no, Marcus.
别
No.
马库斯!
Marcus!
马…不要 抵挡住 马库斯
Mar No. Resist, Marcus.
别主动投诚
Do not go willingly.
要牢记军队守则 马库斯
Remember the military code, Marcus.
不行!你必须不惜一切代价 全力抵抗敌人
No! You will resist the enemy at all costs.
马库斯 别…
Marcus, don't. . .
别跟他们走!马库斯 别进去…
Do not go with them! Marcus, they are the--
不许你这么做
You're not doing it.
你啊!
You!
吃狗的杂种!
Dog-eating bastard!
Uh. . .
国防部长打来电♥话♥了
Sec Def is on the phone.
我回办公室里去接
I'll take it in my office.
喂
Hello.
据我了解 艾瑟伦出了点问题
So, I understand something is wrong with the Epsilon.
是的 我亲自指挥了救援行动
Yes, I took over the rescue efforts personally,
结果出了问题
and it all pretty much went sideways.
我们的宇航猩猩落到了中国人手上
We've got a chimpstronaut in Chinese hands.
我为此负全责
I take full responsibility.
有人试过炸点什么吗?
Did anyone try to bomb anything?
科学团队说服了我不要炸
I was talked out of it by the science team.
我将向总统递交辞呈
I will tender my resignation to POTUS.
我觉得你对自己有点太苛刻了 好好休息一下吧
I think you're being a little hard on yourself. Get some rest.
听起来你好像两天没睡一直在工作
Sounds like you've been awake and working for two days straight.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
嘿 谢谢您送的菠萝 长官
Hey, thanks for the pineapple, sir.
昨晚我收到了
I got it last night. -Hmm?
天呐 感觉已经过了一周了
Oh. Jesus, it feels like a week ago.
唉 今晚我真是犯了个大错 太空兵
Well, I really screwed up tonight, spaceman.
人人都会犯错 长官
We all make mistakes, sir.
有人死了吗?
Did anybody die?
西奥多
Theodore.
宇航狗狗
The dogstronaut.
-“宇航狗…” -它生前是只乖狗狗
"The dog. . . " -He was a good boy.
可爱极了 还懂接物
So cute, and he could catch.
这是我们太空部队第一个牺牲的 让我好不伤心
It's our first Space Force casualty. It's just sort of weighing on me.
嗯 是怎么回事啊?
Yeah, um, how did it happen?
它被同乘的同事吃掉了
He was eaten by a crewmate.
一只宇航猩猩
A chimpstronaut. . .
它现在成了战俘 被关在了一颗中国卫星上
who is now a POW in a Chinese satellite.
您的工作很难做 长官
You have a difficult job, sir.
那只猩猩最好给我闭上他妈的嘴
That chimp better keep his fuckin' mouth shut.
嘿
Hey.
宝贝
Bug.
嘿
Oh, hey.
嘿 作业做得怎么样?
Hey. How'd the homework go?
不好
Not good.
有些东西我理解不了 所以…
There was some stuff I didn't understand, so. . .
好 那我们就来把它给搞明白了
Okay, well, let's figure it out.
不 不用了 你看上去很累
No, come on. You look exhausted.
我这学年晚些时候会补上的 拿个附加分什么的
I'll make it up later in the year with extra credit or something.
不行 附加分要留着 以备不时之需
No. Save extra credit for a rainy day.
我们还有时间 呃…对 我们做吧
We have time. Yeah. . . Yep. Let's do it.
爸
Dad.
没关系的 我可以的
It's okay. I'm good.
我敢打赌中国、俄♥国♥和印度的爸爸
You can bet the dads in China and Russia and India
在帮忙做数学作业时 是不会嫌累的
aren't too tired to help with a little math homework.
你一定得学好数学 孩子
You need to know math, kiddo.
说不定你将来 会发明拯救全世界的东西呢
You could invent the thing that saves the world.
你这么说真好 但…
That's sweet, but come on,
我们还是现实点吧
let's be real.
我现实得像块煤渣砖
I'm being as real as a cinder block.
好吧
Okay.
好 那么
Okay, so on this one,
这一道是在考我们弧度
we're dealing with radians.
-这真是太… -噢 弧度啊 放马过来吧
So. . . -Oh, radians. Here we go.
好 那么正弦值是Y坐标的高 也就是2
Okay, so the sine value is just the height of the Y coordinate or two.
但现在它要问我们反正弦
But now they wanna know the arcsine.
也就是…
Or the. . .
角度是多少?
Um. . . What's your angle? Um, forty-five. Forty-five.
-另一只是45 -对
-45 -45 And the other one is 45. Right.
那么 90度直角 应该挺容易的
So 90 right angle. Really pretty easy.
我本应该记得SAT备考课里有讲过…
I could be remembering something from SAT prep.
先把单位圆画出来
Draw the unit circle.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表