剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
误伤友军
Friendly fire.
只能希望我们再也不要碰上 如此难缠的空罐部队了
Let's hope we never face a battalion of empty cans.
你少挖苦了
You're not helping.
开火!
Fire!
好枪法啊 中士
Nice shot, Staff Sergeant.
琪琪·罗德兹 长官
Kiki Rhodes, sir.
阿里上尉 一名好的中士是珍宝
Captain Ali, a good staff sergeant is a treasure.
-要好好珍视她 -是
Treasure this one. -Sir.
好了 跟紧我 中士
Well, stick with me, Staff Sergeant.
在战场上听我指挥
Follow my lead out there.
这个嘛 要是你能把罐子给打倒了 我就能更放心一点了
Well, I'd feel better if you would have knocked the can down.
你到底有没作战过啊?
You ever been in combat?
当年在作战理论入门课上 我可是名列前茅
I was top of my class in Intro to Combat Theory,
期末论文我拿了A+
and I got an A-plus on my end-of-term paper.
-厉害啊 -谢谢
Impressive. -Thank you.
希望我能活到有机会拜读的那天
I hope I live long enough to read that.
嗯 你就希望能活到…
I. . . do hope you wish you live long enough--
那篇论文好得不得了 他们从不随便给人A+的
It was a damn good paper. They don't just hand out A-plusses.
计算轨道周期 我们的径向轨迹是多少?
Calculate orbital period. What's our radial trajectory?
受月球重力矫正后 707, 4
Correcting for lunar gravitation, 707. 4.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个数学天才 范德菲尔德!
You're a motherfucking math genius, Vandeveld!
卫星已进入射程内
Satellite's in range.
随时准备开火
Locked and loaded.
(太空部队 空军)
说再见吧 贱♥货♥
Say goodbye, bitch.
嘭!
Boom!
(空军卫星已失效)
爽!
Come on!
太好了!
Yes!
(马克:速归!正在测试太空服!)
Come on, come on! Settle!
-这…挺笨重的 -是啊
These are, uh, pretty bulky. -Yeah.
“这些太空服很笨重”
The suits are bulky.
戴上了这双厚得要命的手套
And how I'mma fit my fingers through these scissor holes
我手指还怎么穿得过 剪刀的洞啊 大哥?
with these thick-ass gloves, man?
"而这些剪刀 又如此之小"
The scissors. They're tiny.
托尼 哟 行行好吧?
Tony. Yo, do you mind?
每名太空士兵 都有各自的职责 而我的呢
Every spaceman has his role to play,
就是创作网络内容
and mine is generating content.
“这些气球 很有弹性”
The balloons. They're bouncy.
托尼
Tony.
托尼!滚开 别烦我
Tony! Get out of my face.
遵命 长官 好
Yes, ma'am. Right.
-棒极了 -我不…
That's amazing. -I don't
-你死了 -去你的 唉
You're dead. -Fuck you, man.
Damn it.
好嘞!让我们来看看 这些作战服有什么能耐
All right! Let's see what these suits are capable of.
钱伯斯 做个立卧撑跳给我看
Chambers, give me a burpee.
做不到 长官
Not possible, sir.
穿这个你做不了立卧撑跳?
You can't even do a burpee in that thing?
不♥穿♥我也做不了
I couldn't do one before.
我能做 长官
I can do one, sir.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我相信大家听到这个好消息 肯定都会很高兴的 科学队刚…
I'm sure you'll all be pleased to hear that the science team--
你为什么选了洛克希德的作战服?
Da-da-da-da-da. Why did you choose the Lockheed suit?
这些家伙穿上了连动也动不了
These guys can't even move in these things.
我相信空军肯定也遇上了同样的问题
I'm sure the Air Force is having the same problems.
能跟我到外面来谈一下吗?
May I speak to you outside for a moment?
给点隐私好吗?
Little privacy, please?
遵命 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
你是故意挑了错的外骨骼 对不对?
You picked the wrong exoskeleton on purpose, didn't you?
什么?
What?
你是不由自主
You couldn't help it, huh?
你很讨厌战争游戏啊 太空之旗啊
You hate the whole idea of war games, Space Flag.
太空应该是一个充满奇妙的地方 不该充满争端和死亡
Space should be a zone of wonder, not of conflict and death.
不 我看不是这么回事 我看这不是因为道德问题
No, I don't think that's it at all. I don't think it's a moral issue.
我看是你害怕了
I think you're scared.
我看是你不擅长运动
I think that you stink at sports, and a long time ago,
在很久之前 你就下定决心 既然赢不了 那你干脆就不参与了
you decided that if you can't win, you're not gonna play.
你胡说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
噢 简直是历历在目
Oh, I can just see it now.
小书呆子马洛里 坐在医务室里
Little nerdy Mallory sitting in the nurse's office,
假装自己肚子疼
pretending to have a tummy ache
好不用在打篮球时 最后一个被选上
so he doesn't get picked last for basketball!
我爸爸是个外交官
My father was a diplomat.
我们在日内瓦读的美国学校
I went to the American school in Geneva.
我们滑过速降
We downhill skied.
噢 原来你是滑雪队队长啊
Oh, so you were captain of the ski team, huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 马克
Fuck you, Mark.
♪ Big girls don't cry ♪
♪ Big girls don't cry-iy-iy ♪
♪ They don't cry ♪
对不起
Sorry.
我…有时候会通过唱歌♥来缓解压力
I, uh, sometimes sing to relieve stress.
没有没有 我可不会评断你
Oh, no, no. No judgment here.
每当我想要发泄一下时 我会去5号♥楼下的隧♥道♥
When I wanna blow off steam, I go to the tunnel under Building 5.
那边的传声效果简直好到不真实
The acoustics in there are unreal.
你也唱歌♥么?
You sing, too?
不 我通常只是对着黑暗尖叫 直到发不出声音为止
No, I usually scream into the darkness until my voice gives out.
挺能宣泄情绪的
Highly cathartic.
所以呢 嗯…
Mm. -So. . . well. . .
要挺住
hang in there.
-我不 你知道… -我的帽子
It. . . uh. . . I don't-- -That's my hat.
是你的 好
That's yours. Okay. Okay.
再见
Goodbye.
那么…
So. . .
好吧
All right.
不晓得我♥干♥嘛做这个动作
Don't know why I did that.
你跑哪儿去了呀 小宝贝?
Where you've been, babycakes?
工作
Working.
你为什么不回我的私信?
Why didn't you return my DMs?
在戒社交媒体 网上全是水军的天下
Social media cleanse. The internet's for trolls.
拜托 也没像大家说的 有这么多水军吧
Ugh. Come on. There aren't as many trolls as people say.
水军工厂的存在还没有被完全证实吧
The existence of troll farms hasn't been 100% proven.
没有
Oh. No.
你到底点不点东西?队伍排得很长诶
Are you gonna order anything? The line's kind of long.
艾琳为什么对尤里这么冷淡?
Why Erin is not being nice to Yuri?
我还以为我们会生很多很多宝宝来着
I thought we were going to have lots and lots of babies.
以你父亲的母亲之名 给他们取名
We can name them after your father's mother.
她叫啥来着?
What was her name?
请把娘家姓告诉我
-Maiden name, please.
你喜欢我吗? 还是说你只是利用我来对付我爸?
Do you even like me? Or are you just using me to get to my dad?
这也太伤人了
That hurts, actually.
尤里的爱之于你的心 就好比是糖粒之于冰淇淋
Yuri's love is like sprinkles around your ice cream heart.
尤里和艾琳就像是金和格雷格 那部热门美国电视剧里的
Yuri and Erin is like Kim and Greg from that popular American TV show,
《遵命 亲爱的》
Yes, Dear.
我疼爱你的方式 让你父亲高兴坏了
Makes your father so happy the way I treat you.
简直可以跟他童年的第一只宠物相比
As happy as his first childhood pet.
它叫?
Which was called. . .
这边是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
-吃点甜点而已 长官 -临战之前?
Uh, just getting dessert, sir. -Before a battle?
天呐!你们为什么都这么挫?
God! Why are you all so lame?
她吃了软冰淇淋 长官
She has soft serve, sir. -
-快上卡车去! -拜托!
Get on the trucks! Aw, come on!
我才刚点了东西
I just put my order in.
这时候你突然决定 自己要有骨气了?走了!
Right now is when you decide to have a backbone? Let's go!
给我闭嘴 大哥 你有什么毛病啊?
Shut up, dude. Shut up. What is wrong with you?
你已经不是三年级了 长官
This ain't the third grade, ma'am.
学学成年人吃冻酸奶吧
Take your froyo like an adult.
我就是个成年人 而且 我军衔比你高
I am an adult. As a matter of fact, I outrank you.
不如你就走到我前面去
So why don't you go ahead and walk in front of me
好让我把这个吃完了 中士? 这是命令
while I finish this, Sergeant? That's an order.
大家好么?我以前也是空军
What's up, guys? I used to be in Air Force.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表