剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
(马克·R·内尔德将军)
然后你说 眨眨眼睛…
So then you say do bat your eye--
-发射的大日子啊 长官 -是的
Big launch today, sir. -Yes.
国会代表团会过来用午餐
The congressional delegation will be arriving for lunch.
您要去本地的高中 做一段十分钟的演讲
You have to speak for ten minutes at the local high school. -
别担心 来了个新直升机飞行员
Don't worry. We have a new helo pilot.
我们会确保您去去就回
We'll get you in and out of there in no time.
发射时间定在幺拐洞洞
And the launch at 1700
将全程向东海岸直播
is set to be a live feed on the East Coast.
今天的行程不太满 所以您可以从健身开始
You have a light day today, so you can start in the gym,
日历上说今天是“练腿日”
and your calendar says it's a leg day.
马洛里博士
Dr. Mallory.
马洛里博士在等您
Oh! Dr. Mallory is waiting for you.
对 是这样的
Yes, he is.
-他叫我什么也别说的 -我谢你啊 布拉德
He said not to say anything. -Thank you, Brad.
我们得把发射给取消了
We need to cancel the launch.
不行
No.
参议员舒蘑和佩驼西
Senator Schugler, Pitosi,
还有那个愤怒的年轻女众议员要来
and the angry young congresswoman are coming.
必须让他们看到我们的成功 这样才能保住拨款
They need to see a success so we can keep our funding.
我对成功的定义
Oh. My idea of success
可不是让一件价值六十亿的设备
would not be a six-billion-dollar piece of hardware
在丹佛上空支离破碎
breaking up over Denver.
不会发生这样的事
That is not going to happen.
听着 我不喜欢拿职权压人
Look, I don't like to pull rank,
但我现在要命令你将发射延后
but I order you to postpone the launch. -Ah. . .
明白吗?
Okay?
今天空气里的湿度太大了
There's too much moisture in the air.
电离化少一些的环境 会更适宜发射
We prefer a less ionized environment.
你就只是个文职顾问而已
You are a civilian advisor.
风险不可避免
There are always going to be risks.
状况永远达不到完美
Conditions are never perfect.
明天的状况就应该会是完美的
They're supposed to be perfect tomorrow.
明天代表团已经打道回华府了
The delegation will be back in Washington tomorrow.
你知道么 马克 当初我雇你时…
You know, Mark, when I hired you. . .
是我雇了你
-I hired you.
我觉得你的最大优点
. . . I felt your best quality
就是你能听得进忠告
was your ability to listen to good advice.
如果你连这点也丢了
If you've lost that,
那我们就只能另请高明了
we may have to look elsewhere.
“我们” 你老挂在嘴边的这个“我们”
We. Who is this "we"
到底指的是谁啊?
that you keep talking about?
这事不在你的职权范围之内
That is above your pay grade.
在这座基地里 就没有在我职权范围之外的事
Nothing is above my pay grade at this base.
把发射推后吧 亲爱的
Just postpone the launch, dear.
没门
Nope.
今天不发射了呀 我听说
So, no launch today, I hear.
不 发射照常进行
No, launch is still on.
那我得告诉基地的生物学家
Oh. I'll have to tell the base biologist.
-啥? -她得去把发射场方圆550米内
What? -She has to collect all the endangered lizards
所有的濒危蜥蜴都给搜集回来
within 600 yards of the launch site.
马洛里跟我说发射被取消了 我才叫她不用来的
I canceled her because Mallory told me the launch was scrubbed.
不!除我之外 没人有权利取消任何东西
No! Nobody gets to scrub anything but me.
明白了 长官
Oh. Got it, sir.
你好 尤里
Hello, Yuri.
对了 尤里在里面
Oh. Uh, Yuri's in there.
-我知道了 -他叫我什么也别说的
I know. -He told me not to say anything.
我谢你啊 布拉德
Thank you, Brad.
你这边有薄荷糖么?
Do you keep breath mints anywhere?
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
我听说发射被取消了
Um, I heard the launch was scrubbed.
这说法不准确 尤里
That is not accurate, Yuri.
还是叫我鲍比吧 比较让人放心点
Call me Bobby. It's more reassuring.
能让我看一下艾瑟伦的零件 E-16f号♥燃料泵的技术参数么?
Can I see technical specifications for the Epsilon part E-16f fuel pump?
你为什么要看?
Why would you need to see that?
这个嘛 作为国际空间站伙伴国的观察员
Well, as observer from ISS partner country,
我只是想观察观察呗
I just want to. . . observe it.
这可真够奇怪的
Hmm. Well, that is weird.
你们的总统想要美国与俄♥国♥ 进行紧密合作 建立良好关系
Your president desires close cooperation and good relations between US and Russia.
拜托 我们又不是中国咯
Come on. We're not China here.
我相信如果总统想让我 给你看点东西的话
I'm sure if the president would like me to show you something,
他会告知我的
he will let me know.
非常好
Very well.
等着收一条来自保密电♥话♥的信息吧
Expect a text from the secure phone.
你怎么知道保密电♥话♥的事?
How do you know about the secure phone?
什么秘密电♥话♥ 我不知道啊
I don't know about the secure phone.
-你刚才自己说“保密电♥话♥”的 -不 我没有
You just said "secure phone. " -No, I didn't.
-有 你说了“保密电♥话♥” -我没这么说
Yes, you did. You said "secure phone. " -I didn't say that.
你绝对说了
You just said it.
-不 我没有 -有 你说了
No, I did not. -Yes, you did.
薄荷糖
Oh! Breath mints.
原来在这里呀
Here they are.
我虽不懂但我有听说
我虽不懂但我有听说
外太空冻得人直哆嗦
♪ Outer space is very cold ♪
外太空冻得人直哆嗦
♪ Outer space is very cold. . . ♪
(总统:鲍比想看高科技玩意 拿给他看)
(军队联络员 伯特·梅洛斯)
哟
Yo! Oh.
-内尔德将军 -我们可能得取消艾瑟伦的发射了
General Naird. -We may have to scrub the Epsilon launch.
-小黄蜂做好展示的准备了吗? -我看悬
Is Yellowjacket ready to show off? -I doubt it.
有没有搞错啊 花了十亿美金 六个月都过去了
Oh, for Christ's sake. They're a billion dollars and six months over.
说得对 理应能拿点成果出来吧
You're right. We should be able to see something.
-可不是嘛 我们走 -我这就打电♥话♥
Damn right. Let's move. -I'll make a call.
-您这是在跑么? -不 跟紧了
Are you running? -No. Keep up.
小黄蜂够不够厉害?
Will Yellowjacket be impressive enough?
首款超压极速反卫星杀手导弹?
First super-pressurized ultra-fast satellite-killer killer missile?
我觉得够他妈厉害的了
Fucking impressive to me.
嘿 看起来可以啊
Oh. Hey. Looks good.
-是啊 -不错
Yeah. Sweet.
造型挺干练的
Very sleek.
我喜欢这黄色尾翼
Like the yellow fins. -Mm-hmm.
我们数量够吗? 能不能先来个测试发射看看?
Do we have enough of these to do a test launch later as well?
够 长官
Yes, sir.
好 那我们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
-发射 -收到 发射!
Go time. Roger that, go time.
唉 还是没准备好啊
Well, that's not ready yet.
-这台样机要多少钱来着? -四…
How much was that prototype? -Four.
-百万? -…所中学
Million? -Middle schools.
花费相当于新建四所中学的钱
Cost as much as four new middle schools.
操!
Fuck!
-您明明是在跑啊! -跟紧了
You are running! -Keep up.
听说我们今天下午要选用小黄蜂了?
So I hear we're going with Yellowjacket this afternoon?
不
No.
抱歉 茜拉 还是得过来抓蜥蜴
Sorry, Sheila. Still have to grab those lizards.
嘿!
Hey.
对了 操蛋托尼在里面
Oh. Fuck Tony's in there.
-早上好呀 我的将军 -早上好
Good morning, my general. -Good morning.
我已经把你的每日一推准备好了 就等你检阅呢
I have your daily tweet ready for you to review,
我觉得你肯定会喜欢 你一定会大呼过瘾 来吧 细细品味
and I think you're gonna love it. You're gonna eat it up. Go. Yum-yum.
我没看懂
I. . . I don't get it.
一点也不懂?
Any of it?
好吧
Okay.
这样的
All right.
-知道新的《星球大战》上映了吧? -知道
You know there's a new Star Wars out? -Yes.
然后温蒂汉堡出了一款新产品 做成三成熟的 所以呢…
And Wendy's has a new hamburger that they're serving rare, so. . .
所以我这句话的意思就是 如果我有一把光剑的话
So what I am saying is that if I had a lightsaber,
就能把这个汉堡…
I would be able to cook. . .
烧得更熟一些
this hamburger better.
对了 虽然迟钝了点 但你最后还是读懂了
There you go. It took a while, but you got it.
这跟任务有半点关系吗?
How is this relevant to the mission?
跟流行文化关系大了
-That is culturally relevant.
我不明白对一个快餐汉堡讽刺挖苦
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表