剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
四星上将
Four-star general.
在美国♥军♥队里没有比这更高的军衔了
There is no rank higher in the United States military.
你直接向国防部长与总统 也就是我们的总司令报告
You report only to Sec Def and POTUS, the commander in chief.
恭喜 内尔德将军
Congratulations, General Naird.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
指挥军队的一分支 是我长久以来的梦想
It has always been my dream to command a service branch.
我曾被枪炮击落过
I have been shot down,
也被困境击倒过
both literally and figuratively,
但我每次都站了起来
but I have always gotten back up.
好吧
All right.
我以前的指挥官曾说
My old CO used to say
一架F-35上最大的资产
that the greatest asset in an F-35,
那可是一架价值一亿美元的飞机啊
and that is a $100 million plane,
是驾驶它的飞行员
is its pilot.
当我还是…行 长话短说
When I was All right. I'll skip ahead.
其实我还有很多话可以说的
There's much more that I could say.
我只希望…
I only wish that. . .
我在天上的父母能有机会看到这一刻
my parents could have been here to see this.
但他们晚了一步 现在还坐在从新泽西来的飞机上
But they were unable to get flights from New Jersey in time.
麦琪 艾琳
Maggie, Erin,
这是内尔德一家共同取得的胜利
this is a Naird family team win.
Woo-woo.
-太为你骄傲了 -谢谢
So proud of you. -Thanks.
我就不明白了
I don't get it.
爸 你升三星时 到场的宾客有上百人 还有一支乐队呢
Dad, when you made three-star, we had 100 guests and a band.
如今的政♥府♥不同了 宝贝
It's a different administration, bug.
这一届要稍稍混乱一些
This one's. . . a little more chaotic.
空军司令在阿灵顿的府邸非常漂亮 还配备了一整套员工
The Air Force chief's house in Arlington is gorgeous and comes with a staff.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸 我真是太为你骄傲了
Dad, I am so proud of you.
-谢谢 -将军
Thanks. -General.
五分钟后参谋长联席会议 来吧
Joint Chiefs in five minutes. Come on.
基克
Kick.
快滚吧 内尔德 这是四星才能开的会
Get lost, Naird. This is for four-stars.
比如我
Like me.
是他们没告诉你呢?还是你忘了?
They didn't tell you? Or did you forget?
就好像你忘了 给AT-6B战斗机搞竞标一样
Like you forgot to get competitive bidding for the AT-6B.
告诉我什么?你爱穿裙子?
Tell me what? That you wear a dress?
这点我早就知道了
I knew that already.
老旧的性别角色
Gender roles.
令人反感 迂腐之极 就像你本人一样
Offensive. And out of date. Just like you.
但我不用再听这些话了
But I don't have to listen to it anymore.
祝你退休顺利 基克
Good luck with your retirement, Kick.
我这句是反话
And I say that facetiously,
因为你是一个满嘴谎言 玩弄女性的人 我恨透你了
because you're a crook and a womanizer, and I hate your guts.
天啊 说出来感觉真棒
God, that felt good.
欢迎 先生们 感谢大家前来开会 总统想要做出一些改变
Welcome, gentlemen, thank you for joining us.
他很快就要发推了 再过个五分钟吧 只能希望大家会喜欢了
POTUS wants to make some changes. He's tweeting about it in five minutes, so let's hope you like it.
我想欢迎一下 我们新晋的四星上将
I wanna welcome our newest four-star general, Mark Naird,
马克·内尔德 前任空军二把手
formerly number two at the Air Force.
他在自己的岗位上表现优异 拥有杰出的职业生涯
He's done an amazing job, has a most distinguished career.
-我国的互联网 包… -不好意思
Our nation's internet in-- Excuse me.
基克怎么还坐在这里?我不明…
Why is Kick still in the room? I don't-- Hmm.
我国的互联网
Our nation's internet, including Twitter,
包括推特在内 都依仗于我们易受攻击的太空卫星
runs through our vulnerable space satellites.
总统想要完完全全地称霸太空
POTUS wants complete space dominance.
2024年前 登陆月球
Boots on the moon by 2024.
为此
To that end,
总统要成立一支新军
the president is creating a new branch.
太空部队
Space Force.
由马克全权负责
Which Mark will run.
啥?
Hmm? What?
该军将与依旧由基克带领的空军 展开密切合作
In close cooperation with Air Force, which Kick will still head.
噢 开玩笑吧
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
这不是在开玩笑 总统下令说
This is not a joke. His words!
2024年前登陆月球
Boots on the moon in 2024.
其实他的原话是“灯乳”月球
Actually, he said, "Boobs on the moon, "
但我们相信那是不小心打错了
but we believe that to be a typo.
这简直是胡扯 “太空”也有个“空”字嘛
This is bullshit. Space is part of the air.
内尔德还是归我管
Naird works for me.
等一下 太空中好像并没有“空”气呢
Uh, hang on. Hang on. I don't think there's air in space.
反正那里肯定没有水 海军上将 所以这件事没你说话的份
There certainly isn't any damn water, Admiral, so you don't get an opinion.
空军曾是陆军中的一部分 基克
Air Force used to just be part of the Army, Kick.
我很乐意把你们俩都收编了
I'd like to stuff you both back in.
要是太空里既没有空气也没有水 两个问题啊
If there's no air or water, two questions.
它到底是个啥玩意?还有…
What is it exactly,
为什么没人能听见你尖叫?
and why can't they hear you scream?
至少海岸警卫队不再是最后一名了
Well, at least Coast Guard isn't last in line anymore.
-噢 你还是最后一名 -嗯 绝对是最后
Oh, you're still last. -Oh, definitely last.
就连救世军都排在你前面 路易斯
You're behind Salvation Army, Louis.
出了这样的事 你还好吧?
So, how are you handling this?
我知道你一直想要执掌空军 而且你也不是那种愿意将就的人
I know you wanted the Air Force, and you're not the most flexible person.
只要是命令我的事 我就能将就
I can be flexible if I'm ordered to be.
我承认我最初
I'll admit
确实有些失望
I was a little disappointed at first.
然后我看到了这么幅画
But then I saw this painting.
约翰·保罗·琼斯
John Paul Jones.
让我想通了
And it made me think.
“太空部队之父” 将成为我的头衔
The founder of the Space Force, that's going to be me.
这真是一个天大的好机会 能开创一番新事业
This is such a great opportunity to start something from the ground up.
我们要建一座巨大的基地
We're gonna build a huge new base.
这个嘛 考虑到华府昂贵的地价
Mmm. Well, DC real estate, the way it is,
如果能在杜勒斯机场的这一面 你就算走运的了
you'll be lucky if it's this side of Dulles Airport.
别想咯 只可能会在机场的那一面 西弗吉尼亚州…
Oh, well, it's definitely gonna be on the other side of Dulles.
再向西三千多公里吧
By about 2, 000 miles.
-一直到科罗拉多州 -啥?
We're going to Colorado. -What?
那边有一座北美空防司令部的旧设施
There's this old NORAD facility that's got a lot of potential.
挺有潜力的 更别说科罗拉多了
And Colorado? Oh!
绝对有前途 你知道不
Up and coming.
亚马逊都把新总部放在那里了?
Did you know Amazon put their new headquarters there?
是吗?
Really?
不是 但他们有很认真地考虑过
No. But they seriously considered it.
你和艾琳肯定会喜欢那里的
You and Erin are gonna love it there.
学学怎么骑马呀
Gonna learn how to ride horses. -
今年会是个好年头
It's gonna be a good year.
而且啊 到了明年这时候…
And next year at this time. . .
我们可能已经登陆月球了
we might have boots on the moon.
(一年后)
(火箭派 产自科罗拉多 买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥)
(科罗拉多州 野马村)
发射的大日子 嗯?
Big launch today, huh?
发射?
Launch?
新基地里啊
At the new base.
什么基地?
What base?
对哦 这是机密
Oh, right. It's a secret.
如果告诉我的话 你就得杀我灭口 对吧?
If you told me, you'd have to kill me, right?
♪ Bang, bang, shoot em' up, destiny ♪
♪ Bang, bang, shoot em' up to the moon ♪
♪ Bang, bang, shoot em' up One, two, three ♪
♪ One, two, three, four ♪
♪ I wanted to be a spaceman ♪
(私有领地 严禁擅闯)
♪ That's what I wanted to be ♪ ♪ But now that I am a spaceman ♪
(掉头)
♪ Nobody cares about me ♪
♪ Hey, Mother Earth Won't 'cha bring me back down ♪
♪ Safely to the sea ♪
♪ But 'round and around And around and around ♪
♪ Is all she ever say to me ♪
♪ I wanted to make a good run I wanted to go to the moon ♪
♪ I knew that it had to be fun I told 'em to send me real soon ♪
♪ Hey, Mother Earth Won't 'cha bring me back down ♪
♪ Safely to the sea ♪
♪ But 'round and around And around and around ♪
♪ Is just a lot of lunacy ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 'Round and around and around And around and around. . . ♪
-喂! -长官
Hey. -Sir.
后备箱里有个家伙 关到发射完之后再放走
There's a guy in the trunk. Hold him till after the launch.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
搞什么鬼啊?
What the fuck, man?
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表