剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
还能省下多达千亿美金的赈灾款
and hundreds of billions of American dollars in disaster relief.
听起来非常棒
Sounds wonderful.
是很棒
It is.
但要是某个外来侵略者 把这颗卫星打了下来呢?
But what if a foreign aggressor shoots that satellite down?
不是每个拥有航♥空♥科技的国家
Not every country with a presence in space
都相信“为全人类做好事”的
believes in "good for all. "
我敲
Tap-tap.
马洛里博士最近因为一个 在他心里地位极重的项目来找过我
Dr. Mallory came to me recently with a project near and dear to his heart.
一个可能有益于全人类的项目
Something that could benefit all humankind.
我记得是跟老鼠拉肚子有关系
I believe it involved rat diarrhea.
我想让他能够 将这项实验继续进行下去
And I would like him to be able to continue his experiments
不用担心会被毁于一旦
without fear of them being destroyed.
难道你们不同意吗?
Wouldn't you agree?
内尔德将军 马洛里博士 你们可以退庭了
General Naird, Dr. Mallory, you may step down.
请留步 格拉巴斯顿将军
Not you, General Grabaston.
我有问题要问你
I have questions for you.
你为什么花了整整八百万升级F-22
Why did you spend eight million to upgrade the F-22
就为了给它们装上了鸵鸟皮的座椅?
with ostrich leather seats?
因为鸵鸟
Because ostriches are. . .
身上有很多羽毛
feathery,
就像这神奇的地球一样
like the magical Earth.
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表