剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
小时候在澡盆里的照片
One when you're little and in the tub.
你是内尔德将军的女儿 对吧?
You're General Naird's daughter, right?
不过你本人看起来有点不一样
Although you look, um, different in person.
不开心一点?
Less happy?
不 我想是你换了发型吧
No, I think you changed your hair.
邓肯·泰纳
Duncan Tabner.
阿♥拉♥巴马州 甜水镇
Sweetwater, Alabama.
艾琳·内尔德
Erin Naird.
蓝州 堕胎城
Abortionville, Blue State.
语不惊人啊
Whoo! There she goes.
说着玩的 她当然是在开玩笑了
That was a joke. She's joking, of course.
我听懂了
And I got it.
好吧 女士们
Uh, well, ladies.
好好享用你们的“阿产尹”
Enjoy your "ack-eye. "
保证会让你那两岁时的微笑 重回你的小猫上的
It'll put that two-year-old's grin right back on your puss.
我的小猫?
My puss?
南方话里“脸”的意思
Southern for "face. "
好吧 北方话里这是“逼”的意思
Well, it's Northern for "pussy. "
换了我肯定不会到处跟别人说这个词
So I wouldn't go around saying that to people.
艾琳·内尔德
Erin Naird.
长官
Ma'am.
好吧
Okay.
不 挺好的 我可不生气 他挺可爱的 是吧?
No. Okay, I'm not mad at that. No, he's cute, right?
跟你的年纪也差不多 所以…
And he's about your age, so. . .
我有男朋友了 而且“我的年纪” 对我来说太小了
I'm seeing someone. And, uh, "my age, " too young for me.
(国会山)
舒蘑议员
Congressman Schugler.
怎么?不抱一下?
What, no hug?
哎呦 刚才那下真是既尴尬又辣眼睛
Well, that was awkward and horrible.
那可是马上要拷问你的人啊 就让他好好抱一个嘛
The man is about to grill you. Let him bring it in for the real thing.
记住了 只有左拥右抱 才能要得太空钞票
Remember, you gotta embrace to get those dollars for space.
佩驼西代表
Representative Pitosi.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我只是跟你打个招呼
I was just greeting you.
我们俩的关系可没到这份上 将军
We don't have that kind of relationship, General.
是 明白了
Yes, understood.
干得好
Well done.
没白给你工资
Earning your pay.
要不今天你还是乖乖玩自己的手♥机♥吧
Maybe just play on your phone for the rest of the day.
是他不懂怎么抱人的问题
He doesn't know how to hug.
婴儿潮一代不懂怎么对付女人 怎么怪到我头上来了?
Why am I in trouble because boomers are weird around women?
好吧
Okay.
你是对的
You were right.
-这阿萨伊确实好吃到爆 -对吧?
This acai is crazy good. Mm-hmm. -Right?
不过也跟葡萄冰淇淋一样不健康
About as healthy as a bowl of grape ice cream, too.
嘿 宝贝!
Hey, baby!
你来看爹爹上班了?
You came to see Daddy at work?
顺便看你父亲?
And also, your father?
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -来抱我一下
Hi. -Give me a hug.
好
Okay. -
噢 这位是安吉拉
Eh. . . -Oh, uh, this is. . . this is Angela.
噢 你们俩是 那种关系啊?
Oh, are, um are you guys doing this?
-没错 对 -好吧
Exactly, uh, right. -Okay.
我们常做文化上的交流
We have much cultural exchange.
-对 -好了
Yeah. Okay.
那个 好了 我晚点再打给你
Yeah, sure. I'm gonna. . . I'm gonna call you later.
好的
Okay.
好的 拜
Okay. Bye.
嗯 拜拜
Yeah. Bye.
拜
Bye.
-人不错 -别说了
Nice guy. -Don't.
-嗯 没啦 感觉你们俩挺配的 -闭嘴
Yeah, no, feels like a good match. -Shut up.
在所有能毁掉你人生的 猥琐俄♥国♥大叔里
I mean, he's gotta be the nicest of all the creepy older Russian dudes
他能算得上是最友善的了吧?
that you could be ruining your life with, right?
你又在跟谁交往呀?
And, uh, who are you dating?
你直升飞机上的离合器么?
The clutch on your helicopter?
啥?没啦 姑娘 我只是嫉妒你 好么?
What? No, girl, I'm just jealous, okay?
听着 要是能有哪个 打扮时髦的外国佬喜欢我
Look, if I could get some super snappy-dressing foreign guy to like me
因为我离机密情报很近的关系
because of my proximity to classified information,
我也绝对会扑上去的
I would totally jump at it.
(会议室)
愤怒的年轻女众议员裙子上 没有内♥裤♥痕啊
Hmm. No panty lines on the angry young congresswoman.
你知道这代表了什么吧
You know what that means.
没穿内♥裤♥
No panties.
现在有人在做无痕内♥裤♥了
They actually make panties that don't show panty lines.
哦 你觉得她穿的是那种内♥裤♥?
Oh, you think she's wearing those types of panties?
相比完全不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
I believe there's a higher degree of probability
我相信她穿那种内♥裤♥的可能性比较高
she's wearing those type of panties than no panties at all.
你们俩能不能别说“内♥裤♥”了啊?
Would you two stop saying "panties"?
轮不到你给我下命令啊 内尔德
You can't give me an order, Naird.
先生们…
Gentlemen. . .
他们准备好见你们了
they're ready for you.
内♥裤♥
Panties.
你和基克·格拉巴斯顿 是从何时开始厮混起来 还…
Since when did you and Kick Grabaston start hanging out
讨论女人内衣的?
and talking about women's underwear?
他想问我的意见 我就回答他了
He wanted my input. I gave it to him.
这提醒到我了 等下在里面别说话 除非我给你发信♥号♥♥
That reminds me. Keep quiet in there, unless I give you a signal.
我们讲好什么信♥号♥♥了吗? 好像没有吧
Did we agree on a signal? I don't think so.
要不就用: “现在由马洛里博士来解释
How about, "Dr. Mallory will now explain
人类与其野蛮的天性
how man and his barbaric nature
将如何毁掉太空 就如同他们已毁掉的地球一般”
will destroy space, as he has the Earth. "
太啰嗦了
Too wordy.
我还是拿铅笔在桌上敲两下吧
I'll just tap on the table twice with a pencil. Mm.
内尔德将军
Uh. . . General Naird,
你提出了
you're asking for a 150% increase
要给太空部队增长150%的预算
in the budget for Space Force?
这些钱将用来…
Uh, and that will be used. . .
保卫美国
To defend America.
女主席
Chairwoman,
我让出属于我的剩余问话时间
I, uh, yield the rest of my time.
我看这份预算挺完美的
This, uh, budget looks A-OK to me!
另外 内尔德将军
And, uh, General Naird,
谢谢你
thank you.
我感觉更安全了
I feel safer knowing that we have satellites
一想到我们拥有的卫星
能对准我们的仇敌 将上帝神圣的地狱之火
that can rain God's holy hellfire upon our enemies
降落在这片壮丽而平坦的地上
on this majestic, flat Earth of ours.
是的 议员
Yes, Congressman,
我们的地球确实很壮丽
this Earth is certainly majestic.
地是平的
And flat.
这个嘛 还有待证实
Well, jury's still out on that one.
内尔德将军 既然俄克拉何马州的议员
General Naird, I'll take some of the gentlemen from Oklahoma's time
出让了他余下的问话时间
that he yielded
那我就借来问你一个简短的问题
to ask you one brief question.
你是怎么冒出来的?
Why do you exist?
洋基队赢下1961年世界大赛后
The Yankees won the 1961 World Series
我父母过于激动 在庆祝时擦枪走火了
and my parents got a little carried away with their celebration.
好吧!
Okay!
挺有趣的 但我不是问这个
Charming, but no.
我说的是太空部队
I mean Space Force.
这在格拉巴斯顿将军 及空军的管理下要便宜多了
It was much cheaper under General Grabaston and the Air Force.
便宜的将军如同便宜的辣肉馅玉米卷
Cheap generals are like cheap enchiladas.
你“后面”会付出代价的
You end up paying for it on the back end.
我无意冒犯 但在格拉巴斯顿将军的管理下
All due respect, but under General Grabaston,
我们在太空的统治地位 与俄♥国♥和中国相比相形见绌
our supremacy in space was eclipsed by the Russians and the Chinese.
我的职责就是
It is my job
保障太空安全 维护美国的利益
to keep space safe for American interests.
为了达成这一点 我需要钱
In order to do that, I need money.
具体地说 你是怎样保障太空安全的?
How exactly have you been making it safe?
-这是顶级机密 -嗯 这点我明白
That is top secret. -Yes, I can see that.
还是应该说 我完全“看”不明白
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表