剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表
-二 -糟糕
Two. -Shit.
一
One.
(发射程序已启动)
对不起
Sorry.
我要道几回歉才够啊?
How many times do I need to apologize?
到外面的发射场来 让我们将给你听
Just come out to the launch site and we'll show you.
发射所需的适宜湿度在40%以下
The proper humidity for launch is 40 percent.
今天的湿度是54%
Today it is at 54 percent.
这会影响到增氧过程和燃料消耗
This can affect oxygenation and fuel burn.
对所需燃料的测量是非常精确的
Mm-hmm. The amount of fuel measured is very precise.
假如燃料不足
If fuel is insufficient,
火箭还没上轨道就得返回地球
the rocket returns to Earth without reaching orbit.
你是哪里人啊 陈?
Where you from, Chan?
-俄亥俄州 -出生地?
Ohio. -Originally?
他出生在哪里又有什么关…
What does that have to do with any Are--
难道你是在暗示 陈是中国派来的间谍吗?
Are you suggesting Chan is a Chinese spy?
那么 我们听完了陈先生的汇报
Ah. So we have heard from Mr. Chan.
-博士 -陈博士
Doctor. -Dr. Chan.
我想听听别人的意见
I'd like to hear another opinion.
也许有谁敢于持有跟集体相悖的观点
Perhaps somebody willing to dissent from the party line.
有谁能给我提供一个 我们今天应该发射的原因?
Who'd like to give me a good reason why we should launch today?
有人吗?
Anyone?
好让我来权衡一下利弊?
So I can weigh the pros and cons?
你的团队里就连一个 敢于反对的勇者也没有吗 马洛里?
Don't you have any mavericks on your team, Mallory?
-要我说 应该发射 -太好了
I say launch. -Great.
你是哪位博士…
And you are Dr. . . .
叫我埃迪就行
Just call me Eddie.
-靠 -我不是医学博士
Oh, shit. -Ain't a doctor.
不过我去看病时 倒见过不少
I go to a bunch of 'em, though.
好极了 就是说赞成延期的
Wonderful. So those in favor of postponement
有我和陈博士
are me and Dr. Chan,
斯维德伯格博士、博尔博士
Dr. Swedberg, Dr. Bohr,
瑞福瑞德什博士、大和博士
Dr. Revredesh, Dr. Yamato, Dr. Lowenstein,
洛恩斯坦博士、华盛顿博士 还有齐斯克博士
Dr. Washington, and Dr. Zisk.
赞成发射的有你和埃迪
In favor of launch are you and Eddie.
有姓么 埃迪?
Any last name, Eddie?
我愿提的就没有
None that I care to mention.
好吧
Okay.
陈 你背后藏了什么?
Chan, what's behind your back?
这是一把雨伞 长官
It's an umbrella, sir.
您以为这是刀柄吗 武士刀?
Did you think it was a sword cane? Samurai sword?
要不… 您来亲自验验 长官?
Would you like to examine it, sir?
不用了 我们到此为止
No, we are done here.
就是说发射取消了?
So the launch is scrubbed?
旋翼太响了 我听不见你说什么
I can't hear you over the rotors.
这也太荒谬了
Well, this is absurd. -
今天到底发不发射啊?
So is this actually happening or not?
如果不发射 我们就没必要…
There's no point if it's not happening. . .
失陪一下 国会议员们
Excuse me, congresspeople.
布拉德…
Brad. . .
给我五分钟 不许打扰
no interruptions for five minutes.
阿鲁巴 牙买♥♥加 喔 我好想带你去呀
♪ Aruba, Jamaica Ooh, I wanna take ya ♪
百慕大 巴哈马 来吧 漂亮妈妈
♪ Bermuda, Bahama Come on, pretty mama ♪
基拉戈 蒙特哥 宝贝 还不出发是为何?
♪ Key Largo, Montego Baby, why don't we go? ♪
牙买♥♥加 在那佛罗里达群岛边呀
♪ Jamaica, off the Florida keys ♪
有个地方 名叫科科莫
♪ There's a place called Kokomo ♪
那就是你想要去的角落 远离这尘世的纷扰
♪ That's where you wanna go To get away from it all ♪
沙滩上的酮体呀一个个
♪ Bodies in the sand ♪
热带饮品正在你的手上融化着
♪ Tropical drinks melting in your hand ♪
我们会听着钢鼓乐队的节奏 深深地坠入那爱河
♪ We'll be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band ♪
就在那科科…
♪ Down in Koko- ♪ ♪ Aruba, Jamaica ♪
♪ Ooh, I wanna take ya ♪
♪ To Bermuda, Bahama Come on, pretty mama ♪
♪ Key Largo, Montego Baby, why don't we go? ♪
♪ I want to take you down to Kokomo ♪
♪ We'll get there fast And then we'll take it slow ♪
♪ That's where we want to go ♪
♪ Way down in Koko ♪
他们走了
They're gone.
国会议员们!
Congresspeople! Congresspeople!
发射照常进行
The launch is on.
-啥? -我们幺拐洞洞见
What? -See you at 1700.
可你…
But you--
茜拉?是呀
Sheila? Yeah.
好好好
Okay. Okay, okay. Okay. Okay.
别…请千万别溜走呀
Don't, don't Please don't skitter away.
求你们了 这是为你们自己的安全着想
Please, this is for your own safety.
别这样 我这是在救你们呢!
Come on. I'm trying to save you!
可恶!快回来!
Damn it, come back here.
我们这个有着
Our country,
世界上历史最悠久的民♥主♥制度的国家
the oldest democracy in the world,
曾经将人送上了月球
put a man on the moon.
在当时
It was perhaps
那可以算得上是我国最伟大的时刻
our greatest moment up until that point.
堪比撰写《宪法》
Alongside the Constitution,
与《权利法案》
the Bill of Rights,
当然还得算上冰上奇迹在内
and, of course, the Miracle on Ice.
今天我们要将艾瑟伦6号♥发射升空
Today we launch Epsilon 6,
这是一次各国共同合作的成果
a collaborative effort between
参与的众科学家来自美国、日本
the scientists of the United States,
欧洲、土耳其 以色列、澳大利亚
Japan, Europe, Turkey, Israel, Australia,
还有我们的老冤家 俄♥国♥
and our old enemy, Russia. -
这将使我们离重返月球更近一步
And this will bring us one step closer to returning to the moon,
紧接着的 便是向火星进发
and, from there, to Mars.
这一路上定然会遇上不少挫折
There will be setbacks along the way.
每一项伟大的事业必将伴随着风险
There are risks to every great endeavor.
要成就伟大 是不可能不经历磨难的
But greatness was never won without suffering.
也不可能没有牺牲
And sacrifice.
我太…太为你们每一个人骄傲了
I am so, so damn proud of all of you.
我的天啊 他真快绷不住了
Oh, my God. He's really on the edge.
那么…
So. . .
闲话少说
without further ado,
按下这个按钮
with this button,
我便要发射…
I so launch. . .
艾瑟伦6号♥
Epsilon 6.
-您提到了冰上奇迹 真棒 -谢谢你 布拉德
Liked the Miracle on Ice reference. -Thank you, Brad.
要是我能发推文该有多好啊
Aw. I should be tweeting this.
哪里去了?
Where'd it go?
出什么事了?爆♥炸♥了吗?
What's going on? Did it blow up?
等等
Not yet.
艾瑟伦6号♥进入轨道了
Epsilon 6 is in orbit.
是啊 唉 估计他明天就会把我调走了
Yeah, well, he'll probably have me transferred tomorrow
等他空下来想到这件事
once he has a moment to think about it.
可我还能怎么办呢?
But what was I supposed to do?
要是把直升飞机停错了地方
You put a helicopter down in the wrong spot,
搞不好会把别人的脑袋给削下来的
and someone could get their head removed.
等一下 妈
Hang on a second, Mom.
“很抱歉我对你发了脾气 很高兴你能加入我们的团队”
"Sorry I snapped at you. Glad you're on our team. "
你知道么 有件事我怎么也想不明白
You know, there's one thing that I don't get.
发射的决定 是给你做对了
You were right about the launch,
可你明明对科学一无所知啊
yet you don't know anything about science.
看来我对人还是略有所知的
Guess I know a little about people.
我们在发射场上那会儿
When we we're out at the launch site,
天上明明只有两朵小云
there were two tiny clouds in the sky.
陈却带了把雨伞来
Chan had an umbrella.
像这样的人 一点风险也承担不了
People like that can't handle any risk at all.
光靠这样的思维 我们要想重回月球
There's no way we are getting back to the moon
是绝对不可能的
with that kind of thinking.
这个观察很到位 逻辑很缜密
That's a good observation. Well reasoned.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
艾瑟伦现在应该正好从我们头上经过
Epsilon should be passing right about now.
你看到了吗?
-Do you see it?
剧集 | 太空部队(2020) | 导航列表